IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither am I. If you google it there is an AS who really did serve, he is 74 years old. I can't find this AS as having served except by his own assertion.

Google doesn't have every piece of information on everybody or everything.

Google doesn't have every piece of information on everybody or everything.

Very true Carole. I stand corrected. AS did serve in the military as was kindly pointed out to me by another poster here.

And to remember, per DS (step-grandfather), Aliahna was abused on two separate occasions... "Story said the people who were responsible were caught by police, but he had no other details."

Oh my goodness! LM just sent me a request to play Bingo Bash! Then a K.S. ,who was friend of Tarah's ,sent me a request because I posted on Justice for Aliahna. Says Tarah set her that FB page up because of the move to keep their daughter's in touch.She lives in Hagerstown, Maryland.

Last updated: December 31, 2011 6:59 p.m.

Face to face with Michael Plumadore

On Christmas Day – before Plumadore had told investigators they could find Aliahna's body parts in his freezer and in the trash bin of a nearby business – I sat down with him in an aging but well-kept mobile home, where Aliahna's deceased grandfather used to live.

"I have a real massive and bad temper, but I've kept it in check because of Ailey," he said, using Aliahna's nickname.

However, he acknowledged losing his cool while investigators were interviewing him.

"When the FBI and stuff like that did an investigation, they tried that good cop, bad cop. They tried to put me in the category of an evil person," he said with his Southern drawl. "I kind of snapped and went off and jumped out my chair and had words."

Plumadore said he eventually calmed down and offered to let investigators sample his DNA and administer a polygraph test. He said he also gave them his cellphone without hesitation.

much more at link

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111231/LOCAL/111239903

One thing that always dismays and angers me is when couples in bitter divorce and custody battles falsely accuse the spouse of sexual abuse of the child(ren). It seems to have become more of a trend, imo. It's among the worst things that could happen to a child and among the worst things that an adult can be accused of doing. Imo, it hampers the progress that has been made in making victims more aware that it's okay to speak out and assuring them that they bear no shame in the eyes of society; their victimizers do.

I don't know the nature of the relationship between the mother and father of the 13 year old stalked by MP, but I do wonder if authorities had to consider that this could be yet another case of one ex-spouse trying to hurt the other in the worst way possible and keep the child from visitation. In this case, it appears that the claim was fully investigated. I wonder if the mother decided not to push and pursue it at a criminal level because visitation was cut off, or if MP convinced one or both parents that he was not a threat.

IDK, it's just frustrating. I think society has done a reasonable job in the last decade or more of better understanding the volume and depth of sexual abuse, child abuse and rape. A message has been sent loudly and clearly that "it's not your fault!". Many victims have stopped feeling like they are hiding a dark shameful secret and instead realized they are brave survivors who can help others. Then, as it becomes less taboo to admit that you were a victim, we suddenly see a growing segment of the population who is willing to make false claims in order to hurt someone, get what they want at all costs, or bilk money from someone. It's a real disservice to all of the true victims who, imo, sometimes have to fight harder to prove their case because others are so willing to make false claims.

Just venting... I am thankful that the 13 year old is alive today and wish it was more clear why a criminal investigation wasn't launched. I wish Ali had survived MP as well. I am thankful that her sisters did; possibly due to Ali's sacrifice. I hope the loss of Ali changes how some of these cases are pursued and tracked. The custodial parent of a child who authorities have concluded has been sexually abused twice before reaching the age of 10 should be monitored by CPS. If they cross state lines, the case should follow them. I know CPS is overloaded and it would involve infrastructure improvements to make it a reality, but there is no investment more critical than that of our children, imo.

ALL JMO...

Well there should have been proof of a crime in the sexting pics.

Last updated: December 31, 2011 6:59 p.m.

Face to face with Michael Plumadore

On Christmas Day – before Plumadore had told investigators they could find Aliahna's body parts in his freezer and in the trash bin of a nearby business – I sat down with him in an aging but well-kept mobile home, where Aliahna's deceased grandfather used to live.

"I have a real massive and bad temper, but I've kept it in check because of Ailey," he said, using Aliahna's nickname.

However, he acknowledged losing his cool while investigators were interviewing him.

"When the FBI and stuff like that did an investigation, they tried that good cop, bad cop. They tried to put me in the category of an evil person," he said with his Southern drawl. "I kind of snapped and went off and jumped out my chair and had words."

Plumadore said he eventually calmed down and offered to let investigators sample his DNA and administer a polygraph test. He said he also gave them his cellphone without hesitation.

much more at link

Are you flipping kidding??? This article has me enraged. I hate this man.

I've read where Plumadore said the grandfather was like a father figure to him. Wonder what that means? Some kind of mentor?

As for AS being retired military is there any proof of such or just his claim on FB? As for me for some reason I'm just not buying it.

MOO

There are pictures posted on his MySpace page of his retirement party from the Air Force.

Plumadore, 39, showed me a small drawing Aliahna had made on a scrap of paper. It was a heart, and inside was written, "I love u Miek."

"That's one way I spell your name," Plumadore said Aliahna told him. He said this with a smile, the way a proud uncle would.

What a sick, sick, sick and evil [unusual person]! JMO

It makes me nauseous to think that he would proudly display a drawing like that knowing that he had her head in the freezer.

He said Aliahna's sisters were asleep on the floor, and Aliahna was sleeping in her grandfather's recliner.

"I brushed the hair back off her forehead and gave her a kiss and sat down and smoked my cigar, and I went to sleep about 6:30," he said. "I sleep on the couch. You know, they're not my kids. I'm not gonna sleep in the same bed as someone else's kids. And they all want to sleep together, so we all just sleep in the livingroom and watch tv together
you must read all!

Other posters here said that the cigar was probably "celebratory."

And I think that is the case. I think it was celebratory on many levels for this perp.

Just wondering who and how MP got that big scar down his head and face!

How many children has he taken to another state in the time it was discovered they were missing? He is evil to the core...
My concern...if there is military people involved, if this is as large as it appears it could be, we may never know about it - I would think the accused will end up dead before secrets are exposed.

I have only seen 2 pics in media of TS. It was one in a wheelchair at the vigil, and one on a couch smoking a cigarette. I had the impression from those two pics that she was in her forties -also it appears she has had a full mouth extraction judging from the shape of the oral/maxillofacial region.

Then I was looking today at pics from LyleM spaceface profile and saw pics of her preggers ---hot sure what year...but...maybe about 5 years ago?

That's a pretty dramatic decline in physical status in such a short time -I wonder if she does meth or something. Also, her spaceface profile says she is 28? How can that be possible? Recent media pics, she looks in her 40's. Just so confusing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine