Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #3 - *D. Lane guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I just want my baby home. That's it. That's all that matters," Lane said.

Well, DL, you were the last one to see her, you KNOW where she is. You are the ONLY one who can make that happen. Just DO IT.

D'Andre, ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS! No more lip service, get to the police station with your attorney and tell LE what REALLY happened! Demonstrate to your children you are willing to OWN your actions, and not be a liar and coward!

Bianca WILL be found and the perpetrator responsible for her disappearance and likely death, WILL be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law! As will ALL who participated in any cover up of what REALLY happened that week while she was in D'Andre's care.

MOO

I told my step dad, who is retired LE (20 years on the force and was Chief of Police before retiring) about this case and the circumstances of this case. His reaction, like ours, was there was not a word of truth regarding the circumstances D'Andre claims. I just thought I'd share the response of someone with LE experience. I'm sure DPD and the FBI share these thoughts as well, it's just a matter of building a case which will stand up in court.

It's just a matter of time.

Come home soon Bianca! We are all praying for you, your mom, your family, siblings and all who are looking for you. Praying today is the day you are found precious sweetheart.

How's the weather been holding out for searchers?

Yesterday, it was sunny but very cold; the high was 32* with some wind that made it seem colder. Today will be similar.

I watched the 11:00 news last night but was too tired to turn on the computer to report what little there was in the update - mostly about the search yesterday and meeting at the branch of DPD this morning instead of the church for the last scheduled volunteer search.

Respectfully quoted from upthread:

"been trying to get my life back on track for the past 8 years - 8 YEARS!!"

I would like to know if D'Andre was actually enrolled at WCCC or just made up the college story in the wake of whatever happened to little Bianca. I'm sure that LE has already looked into this, and it won't surprise me in the least if we learn that DL wasn't registered at WCCC and planning to attend classes next semester. jmo

Respectfully quoted from upthread:

"been trying to get my life back on track for the past 8 years - 8 YEARS!!"

I would like to know if D'Andre was actually enrolled at WCCC or just made up the college story in the wake of whatever happened to little Bianca. I'm sure that LE has already looked into this, and it won't surprise me in the least if we learn that DL wasn't registered at WCCC and planning to attend classes next semester. jmo

I am thinking the same thing. There is a place on Facebook where you can list the schools you attended and DL has entered 'WCCC District'. I doubt he has ever gone there except for the day he was caught of their security cameras.

I knew that 4-year-old D'Wan Sims disappeared during the holidays, but I hadn't realized that it was on December 11, 1994. D'Wan was reportedly shopping with his mother at a Livonia, MI mall when he went missing. Most folks suspect that the mother is responsible for whatever happened to the boy, but there have never been arrests or charges filed in the case.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

I knew that 4-year-old D'Wan Sims disappeared during the holidays, but I hadn't realized that it was on December 11, 1994. D'Wan was reportedly shopping with his mother at a Livonia, MI mall when he went missing. Most folks suspect that the mother is responsible for whatever happened to the boy, but there have never been arrests or charges filed in the case.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

I'm not familiar with this case. Does anyone else think that it seems like the holidays are an especially risky time?!

I've often wondered what happened to D'Wan Sims, especially when the tapes at the mall showed that he was never even in the mall with his mother. I think his mother killed him and disposed of him--or her boyfriend did. But no body has ever been found. I think his mother knows exactly where he is. So many of these missing children are never found. I find that very disturbing.

I really think there should be stiffer sentences for people who kidnap, abuse, rape, torture, and kill children. Children are powerless to take themselves out of a bad situation or seek help. They are at the mercy of whoever they are with. It is becoming a sick epidemic of people treating children like a bag of garbage. If ever there is a need to eliminate a vicious animal who would do such a thing to an innocent and trusting child, this is it.

I really think there should be stiffer sentences for people who kidnap, abuse, rape, torture, and kill children. Children are powerless to take themselves out of a bad situation or seek help. They are at the mercy of whoever they are with. It is becoming a sick epidemic of people treating children like a bag of garbage. If ever there is a need to eliminate a vicious animal who would do such a thing to an innocent and trusting child, this is it.

BBM. I pray that is happening behind the scenes with DL's other 6 children. If he hurt or lost one, he could hurt or lose any of them. While LE can't yet prove DL is responsible for whatever happened to Bianca, I hope DCFS is getting involved and protecting his other 6 from him.

JMO

Just watched Bianca report on the Channel 4 6:00 news. About 120 volunteer searchers today. This was last organized volunteer search. Brief appearance by D'Andre Lane who attended church with his attorney this morning. Call me cynical, but I think this was nothing more than an effort to make "daddy dearest" look like a good guy :rolleyes: Yeah, right. jmo

Just watched Bianca report on the Channel 4 6:00 news. About 120 volunteer searchers today. This was last organized volunteer search. Brief appearance by D'Andre Lane who attended church with his attorney this morning. Call me cynical, but I think this was nothing more than an effort to make "daddy dearest" look like a good guy. Yeah, right. jmo

I wonder if he regularly attends?

...not that it would necessarily mean much if he did. :sigh:

I wonder if he regularly attends?

...not that it would necessarily mean much if he did. :sigh:

I kinda doubt it, but maybe going to church has been part of DL's continued efforts "to turn his life around" over the past 8 years. jmo

Did Lane attend the church that was used as a staging place by law enforcement in the search for Bianca or a different church? Does anyone know the name of his attorney?

Did Lane attend the church that was used as a staging place by law enforcement in the search for Bianca or a different church? Does anyone know the name of his attorney?

The name of Lane's attorney is Terry Johnson

This makes me very sad.

I am so thankful that so many private citizens donated their time to search for Bianca!

But now, unless someone stumbles across her this one will go cold and unsolved and that irks and makes me sad at the same time :( JMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth