Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #109

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can some of you experienced sleuthers help me with tomorrow's arraignment?

How long do these usually last? Also, would the "bail Casey out" issue come up during the arraignment, or would it be a separate action?

Oh yeah, and he says the babysitter wouldn't get into any trouble.

Okay, so the babysitter won't get in trouble, and I'm guessing is going to collect the reward. If this is true expect many more situations like this to occur.

Casey is the one that knows everything despite what she keeps saying. I don't like the idea of her getting out of jail and going home to lay in her comfy bed, etc. BUT, if it will get her to talk, then I'm all for it. I know she's being told not to say anything because it's all recorded. She would be stupid to say anything there (for her defense only). If she cares about Caylee, she better start talking. I hope the female that will be staying with her will be somewhat intimidating - not someone she can become BFF's with. She needs a no-bull kind of person...tell her straight up - don't try to sell me your crap cause I ain't buying it.

You know, as much as I hate to admit it, I really don't feel she needs out either, but it is her right to be bonded. Ugh, I hate saying that.

But I'm for anything that could help find Caylee. It's just that simple.

Exactly! :bang: For some reason, he thinks Casey will talk to Cindy and tell her the truth. I guess because Cindy will be angry with Casey when she gets home. It hasn't worked thus far so I don't know what gives. :waitasec:

Right. Casey is afraid of her own mother and not the F.B.I?....casey has stolen from her mother, screamed at her, lied to her repeatedly, taken advantage of her and everything else under the sun. Yosemite Sam isn't anymore intimidating that Cindy....

This is a joke.

I'm so sorry Caylee.

Wow, that's quite the trick being able to backpedle while inserting your foot in your mouth. I don't think I've ever seen that before.

Already on witness list for the defense, duh...

"She gave to someone to babysit for two months"

And didnt think anyone would notice?
Man, the more these people talk the more they lose ANY credibility, with me anyway.
I am not opposed to Casey being bonded out, it's her legal right, BUT I am opposed to all this hoopla when there is STILL a missing three year old, and it seems all the people who want this child found are stuck commiserating here at Websleuths, LOL, not that I mind being stuck with you folks, much better than in the path of Fay or Cindy.

Wow so the story changed again. No more kidnappers holding her and threatening the family, no more babysitter wanting to take her for herself, now she GAVE the baby over for 2 months..oh I see. :furious:

Right. Casey is afraid of her own mother and not the F.B.I?....casey has stolen from her mother, screamed at her, lied to her repeatedly, taken advantage of her and everything else under the sun. Yosemite Sam isn't anymore intimidating that Cindy....

This is a joke.

I'm so sorry Caylee.

Shannon, are we talking about the same Cindy-
I have nightmares about her telling me to get off my *advertiser censored** or something like that... LOL

How long do these usually last? Also, would the "bail Casey out" issue come up during the arraignment, or would it be a separate action?
Can't say I'm experienced, but the arraignment takes about 5 minutes. She doesn't have to be present, nor does her attorney.

she will be charged with child neglect and someone will enter a plea. Beats the heck out of me if she will be present or not. "Someone" will state Not Guilty, and that's about it. Either her or her attorney though. JMO.

LMAO. Now that was funny.

He's after the $250,000 himself. He puts up $50,000 and gets $250,000 back. I finally figured him out. He is not the least bit interested in what happened to Caylee. He's after the reward.

Okay, got it!

Odn't forget the fame that will come with solving the case - yeah right.

Where did this "Casey is afraid of LE" come from? Total BS. She has an attorney. He's not LE. If she wants to "tell the truth"....tell him! He's got PIs that can track down anyone.

Casey isn't some poor, little waif.

And don't most criminals have a healthy dose of fear of LE to begin with?

Could be that if you blink you miss it.. Expect Baez to motion for a dismissal possibly, no bail issue as he already appealed it and lost..
She does not even have to go, but she will.. Also I see her in a lovely kevlar suit... Now that the circus is leaving town a possible gag order?

Does anyone know if the press is motioning to have this televised or if that has already been established..

There is no way that LP can assure 'the babysitter' that she won't get in trouble for coming forward with Caylee. He hasn't even spoken to LE (his words) so how can he possibly speak for LE about what charges this 'person' who has Caylee would or would not face. He can't offer immunity!

This is a joke.

I'm so sorry Caylee.

Now remember she had to remain her "composure" to talk to the LE. Otherwise, her lies would come tumbling down, IMHO. I tell you what - if I ever had talked to my Mom the way she has her's - I wouldn't have an opportunity to talk to tell the truth. She would have knocked my teeth in. IMO, it's too late for Cindy to stand up to her - that should have been done way back in June when Casey had every excuse in the book for her not seeing or talking to Caylee. In fact, she should have stood up to her years ago to teach her some manners.

I agree -- I feel so sorry for Caylee. No way in hades, did this baby deserve this.

i just took the garbage out

someone needs to take all of this garbage out

Okay, shame on me for getting the giggles about anything in this case, but I can't get over "the green mist of jealousy"! It makes me think of other colors of mists of other things surrounding this case, such as BROWN! :D :slap: I'm coming around to LP's idea for getting info out of Casey - it may not work, but we know for sure she's not going to say anything at all in jail. I like to picture Cindy locking herself in a room with her and grilling her non-stop...we know how much talking Cindy can do!

Now back to the serious reason we're really here - missing little Caylee. :( My giggles just turned to nausea.

Oh me too!! I can just hear Cindy " sweetheart, darling, please tell us! :crazy:

With all respect why can't she talk from jail? Letting her out and giving her the chance to talk in her home with no LE will bring about more lies. She has had so many opportunities to talk and she did not. There is no babysitter and getting her out of jail will not change that.

She can't talk from jail because Baez has instructed her not to. He will have no control over her mouth if she's home. Yes, I'm aware that most of it will be lies, but realistically thinking, we have dissected every word so far just to find a bit of truth.

Who here honestly doesn't want to hear what Casey has to say when she is free to talk? Honestly?

I also think if she's bailed out, this is going to backfire in Baez's face. I'm waiting anxiously to see how that works out.

Wow! Are you listening to Fox? Now, no release today. Something is fishy here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie