General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would imagine like all small children HaLeigh thought she could fly and was imagining doing huge wheelies on her bike.

Ok, but Haleigh didn't say she was doing wheelies, so what she may have imagined I have no idea, I personally have no idea what a 6 year old thought and that point is moot, you cant pop a wheelie on training wheels, so Teresa lied about it, for whatever reasons, thats the point and facts here.

jmo

So? They all have children who were MURDERED, they just chose to be honorable and do something positive and Ron decided to go become a NAZI, and he had a choice to turn his life into something positive, yet he decided the best course of action to finding his child was having sex with Misty at Annettes cut off from the world for months until he raged out and beat up Tommy. LOL, I cant believe this tat for tat over the honor of Ronald the Nazi. jmo

IMO, Marc Klaas, John Walsh, and Beth Holloway were all pretty honorable people BEFORE their children were taken, therefore, were not 'scared straight'.

IMO, if you want to use examples to support your opinion, it's more effective to use examples that mirror the person you are speaking of. IMO, your three examples, since they, afaik, were not dealing drugs, being looked at for domestic abuse, and/or having lots of dealings with children's services before their children were taken, do not support that someone who was guilty of all three factors listed would act in the same way these people did.

When the 911 call was released, it sounds as if Ron is going through all the cabinets and looking for stuff, like he is getting rid of drugs and getting the place clean before the cops come. Many here can hear TN in the background too. So if she OD on Ron's bad drugs, he is in trouble for having drugs, not having a safe place for Jr and her and he can risk going to jail and losing Jr. Or at the very least, losing Jr and paying support to the ex. Ron is no fool, and there were calls back and forth that night, it came out but I can't remember how many off hand, but it was a crazy number of calls. We also don't know what time this could have occurred, it could have been late but Misty didn't tell him until near quitting time. In the mean time, her and Tommy or others got rid of the body, because if it wasn't an OD and they told him that, they better not let him find something different. KWIM? Misty telling him this, puts the blame on him for her death. At least part of it. That MH was staged, we know that, but was Misty out getting a cinder block or was it brought back from where she was put to rest, in an after thought? Let's make sure it looks like a kidnapping so LE gets it. It was set up to look like a kidnapping to begin with, but the story changes to Mexican's and Tommy and JOe taking her. So how does the bricked door fit in with the latter? It doesn't. Ron could have been told a story to save their own butts, and down the road he figures it out.

I can't speak to any background noises in 911 calls, because my hearing is terrible.

IIRC, the calls (and I do accept they're true, but don't know if they have been officially verified, so who knows) numbered somewhere around 90 times RC tried to call Misty. So, if as you say, why did Misty not answer?

Another question. If this was set up to look like a kidnapping, why didn't Misty tell a story that puts Haleigh in another room, vs. same bed or different bed a few feet away. Is this just a detail they didn't think about? For me, this is the big raging detail that makes this story so unbelievable. (the story Misty told LE).

I've been thinking about what you've posted since I read it. IMO, it holds up pretty well. If LE does in fact believe Ron is still lying even after the plea deal, it explains what he could be lying about. It explains how Ron could have been at work and still have involvement. It explains why Misty still kept her mouth shut even when Ron basically kicked her to the curb and then divorced her.

Good job, Bern. IMO, this is a great, workable theory. (Sarcasm alert: And I know you have just been tossing and turning waiting for my seal of approval, lol.)

So? They all have children who were MURDERED, they just chose to be honorable and do something positive and Ron decided to go become a NAZI, and he had a choice to turn his life into something positive, yet he decided the best course of action to finding his child was having sex with Misty at Annettes cut off from the world for months until he raged out and beat up Tommy. LOL, I cant believe this tat for tat over the honor of Ronald the Nazi. jmo

BBM

I don't understand your need to include this in your post.

I saw this tweet from Levi..
Levi Page @Levi_Page
Dominic Piscitello with the PCSO, told the Palatka Daily News LE would speak with Misty or Ron(imprisoned) if they had any information

Levi do you have a link? I noticed Piscitello didn't mention Tommy.
IMHO.. I suspect the reason is PCSO knows Tommy didn't kill Haleigh. JMHO

I saw this tweet from Levi..
Levi Page @Levi_Page
Dominic Piscitello with the PCSO, told the Palatka Daily News LE would speak with Misty or Ron(imprisoned) if they had any information

Levi do you have a link? I noticed Piscitello didn't mention Tommy.
IMHO.. I suspect the reason is PCSO knows Tommy didn't kill Haleigh. JMHO

They know based on Mistys lie detector tests who did what. I cant for the life on me understand what Tommy is hiding though. Maybe Ron concealed Haleighs body in something and told Tommy he needed him to dispose of something, but you would still think tommy would fess up if thats all he did.

I can't speak to any background noises in 911 calls, because my hearing is terrible.

IIRC, the calls (and I do accept they're true, but don't know if they have been officially verified, so who knows) numbered somewhere around 90 times RC tried to call Misty. So, if as you say, why did Misty not answer?

Another question. If this was set up to look like a kidnapping, why didn't Misty tell a story that puts Haleigh in another room, vs. same bed or different bed a few feet away. Is this just a detail they didn't think about? For me, this is the big raging detail that makes this story so unbelievable. (the story Misty told LE).
I've been thinking about what you've posted since I read it. IMO, it holds up pretty well. If LE does in fact believe Ron is still lying even after the plea deal, it explains what he could be lying about. It explains how Ron could have been at work and still have involvement. It explains why Misty still kept her mouth shut even when Ron basically kicked her to the curb and then divorced her.

Good job, Bern. IMO, this is a great, workable theory. (Sarcasm alert: And I know you have just been tossing and turning waiting for my seal of approval, lol.)

BBM

I don't think Misty or Ron were the brightest bulbs in the pack, KWIM? In her mind, it may have looked like she was showing them what a great "little mother" she was, all of them sleeping in the bed together, but then she backs it up and it was Jr and her in the bed and Haleigh was on the floor and then someone came in a took her. So at first she had them all snug as a bug in a bed, then that didn't seem right, so she put Haleigh on the floor in the next version, ya that the ticket, she was on the floor...... But they drank, did drugs and had at least a 5th grade education, so to her or him, this looked like a kid napping, right up to the bricked door. The brick no one ever saw before, ya, they brought it with them, knowing they had to prop open the door and there won't be a brick there, so get one of the Mexicans to bring one. I am being snide here, but think about the story, it was out there. Don't forget about the lock bumping part too.

Thanks for the seal of approval too, LOL. I just can't get Ronald there or see any evidence of a killing before he went to work or when he got home. It is possible, but Misty was the last one with this child, and her story has changed more times that a week old baby in diapers. And smells a lot worse.

They know based on Mistys lie detector tests who did what. I cant for the life on me understand what Tommy is hiding though. Maybe Ron concealed Haleighs body in something and told Tommy he needed him to dispose of something, but you would still think tommy would fess up if thats all he did.

IIRC.. Tommy has stated he saw Haleigh lifeless and deceased..IIRC. He has also stated Haleigh was deceased long before that 911 call was ever made...IMHO.. Tommy wasn't on the scene when the incident occurred and was brought in after the fact to help with the cleanup and the coverup.. I do suspect he may have also been involved in taking Haleigh's remains to the dock however that doesn't make him a murderer...Ron C or someone in Ron C's family moved Haleigh's body to another location after her body was taken to the dock...I don't know IF we can say Tommy is hiding anything right now.. He just doesn't know where Haleigh's remains were disposed of that night...IMHO.. Misty doesn't know either.. I suspect the only people who have the answer to that question is Ron C and/or someone else in his family..JMHO.

IIRC.. Tommy has stated he saw Haleigh lifeless and deceased..IIRC. He has also stated Haleigh was deceased long before that 911 call was ever made...IMHO.. Tommy wasn't on the scene when the incident occurred and was brought in after the fact to help with the cleanup and the coverup.. I do suspect he may have also been involved in taking Haleigh's remains to the dock however that doesn't make him a murderer...Ron C or someone in Ron C's family moved Haleigh's body to another location after her body was taken to the dock...I don't know IF we can say Tommy is hiding anything right now.. He just doesn't know where Haleigh's remains were disposed of that night...IMHO.. Misty doesn't know either.. I suspect the only people who have the answer to that question is Ron C and/or someone else in his family..JMHO.

Well, I do have a hard time believing that she was in the water at any time, dont you think after the news broke on the 10th, pretty much everyone was being monitored? I dont think there was a passing along of the body numerous times, but I kind of have a feeling Hope Syles may have disposed of Haleigh, I dont think it was Misty, I just feel at this time a water burial would be stupid considering they were going to search the waters. Hope is hard core and loves Ronald probably more than Misty did, just based on years knowing him and how she fawned all over their encounter to her now deceased Mom. I sometimes wonder if the cops made a deal with Katrina to bring Ron and Misty to that fateful last drug encounter but more than likely she was more than willing to take them to reap any benefits. I know the cops cant tell us alot and we have to follow their actions, and I just dont think Hope was targeted for no good reason. jmo

Well, I do have a hard time believing that she was in the water at any time, dont you think after the news broke on the 10th, pretty much everyone was being monitored? I dont think there was a passing along of the body numerous times, but I kind of have a feeling Hope Syles may have disposed of Haleigh, I dont think it was Misty, I just feel at this time a water burial would be stupid considering they were going to search the waters. Hope is hard core and loes Ronald probably more than Misty did, just based on years knowing him and how she fawned all over their encounter to her now deceased Mom. I sometimes wonder if the cops made a deal with Katrina to bring Ron and Misty to that fateful last drug encounter but more than likely she was more than willing to take them to reap any benefits. I know the cops cant tell us alot and we have to follow their actions, and I just dont think Hope was targeted for no good reason. jmo

I highly suspect everything was taken care of before 911 was ever called...Also, I have never stated I thought Haleigh was given a water burial by anyone in Ronald Cummings' family. Could be possible Hope handled the disposal but...IMHO I am more inclined to believe Ron C or a male member of his family took on that task..JMHO..

1) Thank you, as always, Papa for your attention to detail and ability to provide links and other valuable information!

2) A puzzling statement :what: made by LE in the press release, "The individuals with direct knowledge of Haleigh's whereabouts the night she went missing have still failed to provide the necessary information to bring this case to a logical conclusion."

a. LE is not asking about Ron, Misty, GGMS, TN or Tommy's whereabouts .... they are asking for "Haleigh's" whereabouts!
b. Obviously, Haleigh was NOT at the MH on Green Lane.
(hmmm, is TomC the only one that told the truth here ... "no one home @ 10 p.m.")

http://www.baynews9.com/article/new...s-think-family-hasnt-told-whole-story?cid=rss

Underlining by me.

I must have missed that inflection, because I always thought he meant "Haleigh's whereabouts at this time". BUT, I've always wondered if what happened to Haleigh actually happened away from the mh. Since they never really found evidence in the mh, maybe the sheriff was saying exactly as you've interpreted it, somewhere else. We have considered the area around where the senior Croslins were living at that time... :waitasec:

Look here is the deal. We are approaching the anniversary of Haleigh going missing. Time for the arguing to stop. In honor of Haleigh. If I see anymore bad behavior on this thread today or tonight it will close.

Do not continue to personalize posts no matter which side you are on.

Unless his JO story was the truth, I can say Tommy is hiding something. It's either the truth, or it's a lie. If he can rat out his cousin, and maybe send him to the death penalty, he shouldn't have any qualms in ratting out RC. IMO, if it would get him out of prison, he'd rat out his sister. She has given him every opportunity, so he needs to go for it, if that's the case. IF Tommy made up everything to get out of jail, and knows nothing, he needs to say so, and pass a LDT. He, more than Misty, IMO, has caused this case the most irrevocable damage. He said he saw a dead Haleigh and helped dispose of her. I have a hard time, not believing him here, but anything's possible. If he lied, he needs to recant, so investigators can move away from him. If he lied, he has the power to fix his situation...get that suspect label off his back, and work out a deal. If he lied, the truth will set him free...unless he lied, to cover up what he himself did. Now, that's a different story, and if it's the case, I guess he finally learned to keep his mouth shut. All MOO.

I highly suspect everything was taken care of before 911 was ever called...Also, I have never stated I thought Haleigh was given a water burial by anyone in Ronald Cummings' family. Could be possible Hope handled the disposal but...IMHO I am more inclined to believe Ron C or a male member of his family took on that task..JMHO..

I just think if Ron trusted anyone in his family, it was going to be Hope. Another thing that really miffs me, is that if Hope really is as hard core as Ron, and I do think she is, I do believe they were raised together, she is in the same facility as Misty, that has to be intimidating to this day, maybe another reason Misty is not telling the truth. Its also possible this crime could have happened wherever Hope and Katrina were, I have a feeling the weekend before Haleigh went missing and Misty was with Greg Page, those kids were with Katrina. I would love to know where they lived at that time and how close their home was from PDM and Green Lane. jmo

Again,IMHO whatever happened to Haleigh occurred before the decision was ever made for Ronald Cummings to high tail it in to work in order to cover his rear end.....I highly suspect BOTH Ron C and Misty were present and on the scene when Haleigh passed from this life... The MH on Green Lane was staged to look like an abduction had taken place.. THE MH on Green Lane was/is nothing but a RED HERRING to deflect and detract from where the incident really did occur...JMHO.

Yep! :behindbar

BBM

I don't think Misty or Ron were the brightest bulbs in the pack, KWIM? In her mind, it may have looked like she was showing them what a great "little mother" she was, all of them sleeping in the bed together, but then she backs it up and it was Jr and her in the bed and Haleigh was on the floor and then someone came in a took her. So at first she had them all snug as a bug in a bed, then that didn't seem right, so she put Haleigh on the floor in the next version, ya that the ticket, she was on the floor...... But they drank, did drugs and had at least a 5th grade education, so to her or him, this looked like a kid napping, right up to the bricked door. The brick no one ever saw before, ya, they brought it with them, knowing they had to prop open the door and there won't be a brick there, so get one of the Mexicans to bring one. I am being snide here, but think about the story, it was out there. Don't forget about the lock bumping part too.

Thanks for the seal of approval too, LOL. I just can't get Ronald there or see any evidence of a killing before he went to work or when he got home. It is possible, but Misty was the last one with this child, and her story has changed more times that a week old baby in diapers. And smells a lot worse.

Okay, assuming your theory is correct, what happens next? IMO, Haleigh's body was not moved once it was disposed of. Ron was at work, so he could say where to take the body, but wouldn't have the opportunity to do it himself. IMO, Tommy's involved somehow. IMO Misty's there. Does she call Tommy in to help her, call him in to do it himself, call him in to stay at the trailer while she does it? Why would Tommy get himself involved in this mess, what's in it for him?

I have a hard time believing either Ron or Misty would make the decision to weight her down and throw her in an alligator infested river, but it's possible, so I'm not ruling it out, just moving it down the list.

Same thing with Misty alone digging a grave of any sort. There's a limited window of time, and IMO there would have been some signs on Misty's hands if she did more than a few minutes of work with a shovel. I also don't see Tommy coming in and agreeing to do this on his own.

I'd like to try to come up with plausible people who could have disposed of the body, and what we think they would have done, and maybe we can narrow down where she might be.

Let's not forget those two grandmothers going out to the woods and the river to search. Why? Why there? Concerned grandmas worried about what? Finding the granddaughter? Finding evidence?

Why would they go out there first? What were they looking for? What did they hope to accomplish? Didn't they know they could have destroyed evidence?

Talk about suspicious activity!

See first post in this thread:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

Unless his JO story was the truth, I can say Tommy is hiding something. It's either the truth, or it's a lie. If he can rat out his cousin, and maybe send him to the death penalty, he shouldn't have any qualms in ratting out RC. IMO, if it would get him out of prison, he'd rat out his sister. She has given him every opportunity, so he needs to go for it, if that's the case. IF Tommy made up everything to get out of jail, and knows nothing, he needs to say so, and pass a LDT. He, more than Misty, IMO, has caused this case the most irrevocable damage. He said he saw a dead Haleigh and helped dispose of her. I have a hard time, not believing him here, but anything's possible. If he lied, he needs to recant, so investigators can move away from him. If he lied, he has the power to fix his situation...get that suspect label off his back, and work out a deal. If he lied, the truth will set him free...unless he lied, to cover up what he himself did. Now, that's a different story, and if it's the case, I guess he finally learned to keep his mouth shut. All MOO.

Man, I wish I was better at breaking up posts...but I'm not, so I hope my post doesn't come across as too confusing.

All MOO

I don't think Joe was involved. I agree about TC ratting out RC. I go back and forth about TC ratting out MC.

"If he made everything up..." LE is being very tight-lipped about this case, so we don't know what happened, but IMO, it seems like Haleigh's case being declared a homicide on top of the visit to the river is not a coincidence, so I lean very strongly on whatever he told LE, he wasn't making it up.

For the rest of the post: IMO, this is so hard to put together to make any sense. If TC did indeed come in on a dead Haleigh, I can see him, in the moment, deciding to help Misty out. I can even see the search at the river being the result of Tommy telling LE the truth, and everything he knows. But I have to ask, if this IS the case, did he do this behind his lawyer's back, is his lawyer just that bad? KWIM? I haven't seen how Tommy has benefitted from this, OTOH it seems Ron, father of Haleigh, required a plea deal to talk. Did Tommy feel guilty and do this for nothing? Or...was this just part of what happened, maybe he had more to do with it than showing up after the fact?

And on and on and on. IMO, we are lacking way more information that we actually have.

Man, I wish I was better at breaking up posts...but I'm not, so I hope my post doesn't come across as too confusing.

All MOO

I don't think Joe was involved. I agree about TC ratting out RC. I go back and forth about TC ratting out MC.

"If he made everything up..." LE is being very tight-lipped about this case, so we don't know what happened, but IMO, it seems like Haleigh's case being declared a homicide on top of the visit to the river is not a coincidence, so I lean very strongly on whatever he told LE, he wasn't making it up.

For the rest of the post: IMO, this is so hard to put together to make any sense. If TC did indeed come in on a dead Haleigh, I can see him, in the moment, deciding to help Misty out. I can even see the search at the river being the result of Tommy telling LE the truth, and everything he knows. But I have to ask, if this IS the case, did he do this behind his lawyer's back, is his lawyer just that bad? KWIM? I haven't seen how Tommy has benefitted from this, OTOH it seems Ron, father of Haleigh, required a plea deal to talk. Did Tommy feel guilty and do this for nothing? Or...was this just part of what happened, maybe he had more to do with it than showing up after the fact?

And on and on and on. IMO, we are lacking way more information that we actually have.
IMO, he either lied through his teeth, or he's the perp. In my mind, what he said, only makes sense, if I reverse his and JOs' roles, or if he himself, was the lone perp. But, there is the possibility that he made up the whole shabang. If he did, then why didn't he recant? After the search, he was cornered, so I don't understand how the pressure didn't make him cave. Being labeled a suspect, in a child's murder, should have been the final straw, but it barely fazed him...just said God was with him. I can't for the life of me, imagine him going down for RC, or even his sister. It has been a while, since I thought this was an accident, brought on by bad parenting or immaturity. IMO, it's looking more and more like premeditated murder...and not the kind, where it's planned in the heat of the moment. I think somebody decided Haleigh's life wasn't worth him/her, (probably him), getting in trouble. MOO

Okay, assuming your theory is correct, what happens next? IMO, Haleigh's body was not moved once it was disposed of. Ron was at work, so he could say where to take the body, but wouldn't have the opportunity to do it himself. IMO, Tommy's involved somehow. IMO Misty's there. Does she call Tommy in to help her, call him in to do it himself, call him in to stay at the trailer while she does it? Why would Tommy get himself involved in this mess, what's in it for him?

I have a hard time believing either Ron or Misty would make the decision to weight her down and throw her in an alligator infested river, but it's possible, so I'm not ruling it out, just moving it down the list.

Same thing with Misty alone digging a grave of any sort. There's a limited window of time, and IMO there would have been some signs on Misty's hands if she did more than a few minutes of work with a shovel. I also don't see Tommy coming in and agreeing to do this on his own.

I'd like to try to come up with plausible people who could have disposed of the body, and what we think they would have done, and maybe we can narrow down where she might be.

The only way I see Tommy helping them out is if he was there at the MH doing drugs with Misty. I think he told the truth, that Haleigh was put in the river. He tried to blame JO but that didn't fly. I think it was Tommy and Misty that got rid of her and Ron knew they were doing it. They were all into the drugs, selling them and doing them. I think everyone had something on someone and that is why they flooded LE and the media and us, with lies, after lies. If Haleigh got a hold of a oxy or Misty gave her one, it would have killed her. She had respiratory problems to begin with and one pill would kill her. Every thing combinded with the drugs, if a child died in the home, him sleeping with an underaged girl would have upset his world big time. So the plan had to be, something that they could say it wasn't their fault and Caylee was all in the news and it was the perfect story to tell. And it works if no one ever finds a body, so where do you put a body you don't want found in FL? What is the easiest thing to do if you are too lazy to dig? So this is only my theory on what happened, it could have happened a lot of other ways, but to me, this is what makes sense with what I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member