Lisa Stebic-Plainfield, IL mother of 2 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa!...same here...i just watched the video...Lisa's been gone just a little over 2 mos.....

I guess Craig has moved on, huh? He should have been a little more discreet, IMHO. Guess he didn't realize news reporters will go to the ends of the earth for their story, or in this case, to just outside his fenced yard! :D

JMHO
fran

PS.....I was shocked when I saw this on our local news! OMGosh!!!!!:doh: ...fran

I personally think that DOCFS ought to get her kids away from her, after endangering them like that!

At the least, her ex may want to talk to his lawyer about custody!:(

What is this woman thinking?!

fran

At the least, her ex may want to talk to his lawyer about custody!:(

What is this woman thinking?!

fran
She couldn't have been thinking. Even if she felt like she was going to break the case, why endanger your own children? Ewwww. Gross!!

post_old.gif
Today, 08:05 PM
TGIRecovered
user_online.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_1576142", true);

I watched the video.
From what I saw, she looked to be very comfortable and nonchalant. She seemed to me to be used to being around Craig, his house and his kids. She wan't being flirtacious or even very friendly. I wonder who she was talking to on the phone. It looked like she stuck her head outside the patio door during one call...maybe she didn't want the other person to hear voices in Craig's house?..."Hi, honey, I'm at the pool at the club with the boys, gotta hurry--kids in the pool, bye!"

Maybe she is related to Craig like a cousin or something. The man has no appeal of any kind-- not wit , intelligence, money, power, talant or charm, his appearance is slovenly, and he has a house full of kids and a potential murder hanging over his head! I can't imagine he would even be able to get any action in prison, for goodness sake!

Maybe they are like the Muensters from oldie tv and she is the pretty sister! EEEeekkkkkk!

Susan

Could this have been the "cryptic message" on Voy last week?? It sure made headlines!

She supposedly changed her plans at the last minute to go swimmiing at CS's house with her kids.

Maybe she kept looking outside SINCE HER KIDS WERE WITH A KILLER!!

I guess Craig has moved on, huh? He should have been a little more discreet, IMHO. Guess he didn't realize news reporters will go to the ends of the earth for their story, or in this case, to just outside his fenced yard! :D

JMHO
fran

PS.....I was shocked when I saw this on our local news! OMGosh!!!!!:doh:

...fran

IMHO This reporter is as fed up with men getting away with stuff like this as a lot of us are. She wasn't too bright in what she did, but I can understand her motives.
By the way isn't it a little soon for Craig to be partying with women in bikinis' in his pool. Can you say COB????

There is something more about this situation that bothers me. Not just that Amy might have been after the inside scoop, that she might have had a "lapse in judgment" by going over to CS's house, but rather that she would show up in her bikini, with her 2 kids in tow. If CS's sister invited her over to "talk" about the case, don't you think she'd at least show up in "business casual" attire - not her bikini - unless she is obviously very comfortable with being in her bikini in front of CS? And, if that's the case, why on earth would she bring her kids along? I'm sure she could have found a sitter - after all, how much "talking" would she get done while trying to keep an eye on a two and a three year old in a swimming pool? None of this adds up at all - there has to be much more to this than Amy's willing to admit to the press. Just doesn't make sense.

Could this have been the "cryptic message" on Voy last week?? It sure made headlines!

She supposedly changed her plans at the last minute to go swimmiing at CS's house with her kids.

Maybe she kept looking outside SINCE HER KIDS WERE WITH A KILLER!!

I believe this is the "cryptic message" from the voy site:

Date Posted: 11:43:52 07/05/07 Thu
Author: Micky Dolenz
Subject: I think this is the "cryptic message"
In reply to: peggy 's message, "person of interest" on 05:18:55 07/05/07 Thu

Date Posted: 09:30:23 07/01/07 Sun
Author: Curious
Subject: Re: HOT OFF THE PRESS!
In reply to: matt 's message, "Re: HOT OFF THE PRESS!" on 23:03:30 06/30/07 Sat

>What happens next week?
>
>Are you refering to the folks who will go out to
>Silver Springs and clean up most of the dead deer
>bones?
>

No, that is not what I was referring to. Just keep an eye on the headlines. You'll know soon enough.

Please note that this comment was posted on 7/5 (Thursday), and Amy Jacobson didn't have her little swim party until Friday, so there must be another headline about to be made.

Neighbors have been quoted as saying they've noticed her visiting his house quite a bit.

It looks as if one of the neighbors must have been cooperative in allowing a camera to be placed on thier property to observe Craig's house. I wonder if they went to that much trouble to catch her there, wouldn't they also try to have some kind of evidence of her car being parked on the street, or did she try to hide it? Was the camera there to catch Craig doing something sneaky and they just caught her by accident or did the neighbors see her there a lot and smell a rat?

She says she got some interesting info while she was there( which time?), as if she is hinting to other news agencies that if they will hire her now that she is out of a job, she'll give them the scoop. If she had info that good, wouldn't you think that she would have offered it to her bosses in order to justify her actions and keep her job? I'm not buying it!

I'm betting she'll sell out to one of the gossip mags then write a book.

Susan

TGI, I've also read that neighbors reported her there quite a lot. Something smells fishy to me. Maybe she had an existing relationship with CS or his sister before this all happened?

I just cannot imagine "suiting up" to go swimming in a virtual stranger's pool with my kids - and feeling comfortable doing that! Especially when the general suspicion is that he is, at least, a "person of interest" and, at most, a murderer!

There is something more about this situation that bothers me. Not just that Amy might have been after the inside scoop, that she might have had a "lapse in judgment" by going over to CS's house, but rather that she would show up in her bikini, with her 2 kids in tow. If CS's sister invited her over to "talk" about the case, don't you think she'd at least show up in "business casual" attire - not her bikini - unless she is obviously very comfortable with being in her bikini in front of CS? And, if that's the case, why on earth would she bring her kids along? I'm sure she could have found a sitter - after all, how much "talking" would she get done while trying to keep an eye on a two and a three year old in a swimming pool? None of this adds up at all - there has to be much more to this than Amy's willing to admit to the press. Just doesn't make sense.

Every good beat reporter does whatever it takes to get the inside scoop, including getting chummy with people closely involved in the case, and suspects. While I agree she should have shown better judgement by putting on a cover-up, from what I hear, there was a very short period when she actually didn't have it on, and of course that's what the cameraman got. Craig's sister and 3 (or 5, not sure the number) and I think Craig's sister's husband were there.

I'm sure that Mike Royko occassionally had drinks with mobsters (who also kill people) to get his scoop. Did he lose his job? Amy called her husband and explained the situation and he agreed that it was right to go (at least that is what she said in an interview).

I was at the first vigil. Amy was there covering it and I was extremely impressed with her class. She was the only reporter that didn't run and stick a microphone in C.S.'s face when he was walking home with his kids. A friend of mine heard her comment to her cameraman that she didn't want to do that.

It was a safe meeting because there were others there. Could she have done some things differently?....of course. Has each and everyone made a error in judgement at one time or another?...of course. I believe her motives were strictly to try to keep moving the story forward, which is what we all want. C.S. was apparantly opening up to her for whatever reason. I believe that reason has nothing to do with a personal relationship, but rather one of trust. He trusted her to be fair in her reporting.

NBC would be smart if the admitted they made a mistake and immediately hired her back...IMO.

More important that the Amy story is, "Where is the evidence that is supposed to come out this week?" Is there evidence coming this week or is that a fabrication designed to make the perp nervous and/or to buy the PD more time before the public comes down on them?

What a total shame this entire situation is!:banghead:

Sorry, I feel like ranting today. I'm so frustrated with both the lack of progress and the Amy story.

Anyway, my question for Ocean:

Does the fact that LE still has the two confiscated automobiles carry any significance? Would they be able to continue to hold them if there were no evidence? What is the legality of holding them?

Every good beat reporter does whatever it takes to get the inside scoop, including getting chummy with people closely involved in the case, and suspects. While I agree she should have shown better judgement by putting on a cover-up, from what I hear, there was a very short period when she actually didn't have it on, and of course that's what the cameraman got. Craig's sister and 3 (or 5, not sure the number) and I think Craig's sister's husband were there.

I'm sure that Mike Royko occassionally had drinks with mobsters (who also kill people) to get his scoop. Did he lose his job? Amy called her husband and explained the situation and he agreed that it was right to go (at least that is what she said in an interview).

I was at the first vigil. Amy was there covering it and I was extremely impressed with her class. She was the only reporter that didn't run and stick a microphone in C.S.'s face when he was walking home with his kids. A friend of mine heard her comment to her cameraman that she didn't want to do that.

It was a safe meeting because there were others there. Could she have done some things differently?....of course. Has each and everyone made a error in judgement at one time or another?...of course. I believe her motives were strictly to try to keep moving the story forward, which is what we all want. C.S. was apparantly opening up to her for whatever reason. I believe that reason has nothing to do with a personal relationship, but rather one of trust. He trusted her to be fair in her reporting.

NBC would be smart if the admitted they made a mistake and immediately hired her back...IMO.
i have thought the same thing :truce:

Sorry, I feel like ranting today. I'm so frustrated with both the lack of progress and the Amy story.

Anyway, my question for Ocean:

Does the fact that LE still has the two confiscated automobiles carry any significance? Would they be able to continue to hold them if there were no evidence? What is the legality of holding them?
You are so right Close. The CIA, the FBI, the Police department all try to find out things by getting to know "criminals" and then getting inside information. I don't think this woman did anything wrong. IMHO she is one gutsy broad!

Like you I am totally frustrated with the lack of arrest in this case.

By the way, I wonder if the father of CS knows more then he is letting on? They should of checked his vehicles and home too. I am only going on discernment of his body language the one time I saw him interviewed. Something about his behavior??? I don't know just a hunch.
:silenced:

closeobserver, re the two cars. I would suspect the chain of evidence. They would be held to preserve what they found, to present in court etc...
If they were not needed they would not be kept. Keep in mind the search warretn and all that is needed to obtain one.
I am sure cs attny would argue his client needs the vehicle for work and transport of his children.

Again, I believe the key is the ability to convince a judge to issue warrent for the vehicles and other items that we are not informed of.

Re: Amy, I believe in what sh e was trying to do, I just cann't agree w/exposing her children to that skell......

Hello all. I’ve been doing some searching for a Lisa Stebic forum that is powered by mature adult minds. I think I hit pay dirt! I hope you all don’t mind me jumping in like this.

I’ve been following Lisa’s story since day one, and have been posting on the Find Lisa Stebic Web page since four days after it was started. But, I have to tell you; I find it hard to hold my tongue. There are so many things I want to say that is best not said on a prayer and support page. I posted a couple of times on a site called VoyForums, and was very disillusioned by the ill tone. I read many hateful and disturbing things. There are two posters in particular who gave me the creeps. Matt and huh??? I can’t be 100% sure, but Matt impresses me as being CS. But there are also things said by huh??? that make me think it’s him. I also believe there’s an LE moderator posting there trying to feel out the possibility that CS is one of them. It wouldn’t surprise me if CS were lurking there and at many forum sites. He probably lurks this one too. I was seriously contemplating on starting my own forum Web page until I came across this one. I even purchased the software to get started. Hopefully, I’ll fit in here. Also, what I’m writing today is weeks worth of cooped up feelings I haven’t been able to share. Most of which is obviously things that have already been discussed. It’s only human nature to want to say your thing. I just need to unload and play catch up with a more serious minded mature group.

Lisa has become a very special part of my life. I never met her, but feel I know her. Her Web page has become sort of a meeting place of beautiful caring people whom I feel honored to be among. It’s a sad but special place. There’s so much outpouring of love and concern from so many whom never met Lisa or any of her family. Perhaps you already know this. Lately, I’ve been having some difficulty in posting there. I guess I’ve been letting the disappointment of hearing "nothing" get to me. And, I run out of things to say that I hope would matter. Sometimes I just sit there and read the posts and cry. Then I find myself just staring at the computer screen with fingers on keyboard that won’t move. I really can’t imagine fully what Lisa’s poor family must be feeling. My prayers are with her and them every day.

What a shame for Amy Jacobson losing her job over the likes of CS (sorry, that’s how I feel about him). While viewing the news video, it appears that she was trying to sneak some calls out while CS was preoccupied. I saw nothing that indicated ANYTHING otherwise! In fact, she really wasn't anywhere near him except to pass by him, which couldn’t be helped. Boy, something I'd want to do as a reporter......go on a secret rendezvous with my little kids in "BROAD DAYLIGHT" with a suspected killer, knowing full well that the media (WHOM I WORK FOR!!) is likely to be watching. And, not to mention that I would not be smart enough to realize the possiblity that there could be some heartless, lonely, miserable life wreaker of a lost soul who would be more than happy to drag me down, just lying in wait to film me. "NOT" I do give Amy more credit than that. Yep! It just proves to me that the old glass ceiling still exists. Double standards and a big smear job to destroy a good woman’s career, for sure. I’ve probably read most if not all of her articles, and have admired her true professionalism. Looks like all the work that's been done for the sake of equality is still inconsequential to some guys. They still get away with it. No secret for many gals I'm sure. It happens every day, but hard to prove or fight. I've seen it happen, and felt bad that I didn't intercede for fear of losing my own job. With Amy's position being higher profile than most women, coupled with the fact that she had the fortune/misfortune of working for a big network of talking heads like NBC 5 who COULD and DID have an easy time at twisting the event into something convincing and ugly, is surely more lacking in moral judgment then anything they could invent about her. Because a large majority of the media audience will believe anything spoon-fed to them...... GUILTY! GUILTY! GUILTY! Therefore, she must be guilty! "Let's make an example of Amy Jacobson!" Makes me sick and ashamed, as should NBC 5. I bet if it were Larry King on the video, he'd win the George Foster Peabody Award for Excellence in Broadcasting. No offense to Mr. King. I think he's a great guy, and I watch his show often. Hey, maybe I should ask CS if he'd like to do a little out of season deer or wabbit hunting! I'd even shoot the video myself and turn it over to NBC 5. They'd probably try to fire me from life as I know it for budding around with a possible killer! NBC 5 brings to mind some lyrics of the 70's Billy Joel song "Angry Young Man (old coot in their case). It's a song about those who refuse to see that every argument has two sides. " YOU'RE FIRED!!!" NBC 5 needs to get off their high ivory pedestal and drop the stones. Sadly, that's a third world country thing! Listen to what that lady has to say instead of prejudging her as some immoral floozy. Kudos to NBC 5 for attempts at destroying someone’s dignity! Why Attempts??? Because I don't believe a word of it, as I'm sure many folks don't! I hope Amy gets a real chance at telling her side. I hope there’s no truth in the gossip, so she can hold her head up high. Good thing I'll never have to worry about vultures like them being my judge and jury! I'm glad for our justice system as cracked as it is sometimes, thank you. I’d like to get my video camera out there and do a little Inspector Cluso of my own, NBC 5 guys. Free country! Smile!!!!!! :)) Wow, I just blew off an incredible amount of anger for me. Sorry.

As far as my feelings for CS? I have not prejudged the man. That’s what our legal system is for. It just makes me feel angry how badly he treated Lisa. And, how he’s isolating the children. And that's no gossip or secret. Had he been a nicer more upright person there would be less pointing of fingers. But, the guy chose meanness and unethical behaviors (as proven by his past criminal acts records) as his path in life, and now has to bear the ugly consequences from a drooling biased, pea brained media audience. However, most folks do have pretty good judgment. There are just those who say guilty with not much intelligent thought. Trust me. I have not hung the guilty noose around CS’s neck. But on the contrary, he’s made it very difficult for me to have pity on him. And, if it ever comes to his/whoever’s arrest, rest assured he/they would enjoy all the privileges of our justice system, unlike Amy Jacobson who had to take it hard on the lip with no help from her peers or anyone. GUILTY!!!!!! And what about poor Lisa? Where is her justice? WHERE IS SHE???!!! The rotten creep/creeps who know where she is will have hell to pay. And, I feel so bad for her poor kids too. Where is their justice? When will they be allowed to heal? It’s just so beyond my scope of logical thinking how anyone can just arbitrarily and unscrupulously pluck a person out of existence giving no thought to how many lives will be affected. And, to do that to two little kids is totally incomprehensible. It makes me nuts! I guess it takes the lowest form of low. Pond scum bottom feeders!

I’ve been very disillusioned by the lack of national news coverage for Lisa. I’ve even emailed a couple of the networks a few times hoping for a positive response. But, got none! Without going into details ( which I’m sure you’re all aware of), it sickens me how some dumb stories are stuffed down our throats while there are missing loved ones out there. There are so many…… It goes without saying that if these stories aren’t broadcasted more frequently, most people forget or just lose interest. “What if she were my own???” That is what goes through my mind. When I make that connection, Lisa becomes closer to me and the prayers just begin to flow. My concern deepens. I’ve gotten so close in my mind that she feels like a sister or best friend. Deep I know, but I wonder sometimes how many more share my sentiment. And, frustration? Man, do I feel it. I’m here, and hundreds are there where I want to be. The car wash, the sandwiches, and searches……God, I wanted to be there. I live over eight hundred miles away. It might as well be the moon.

This can’t go on forever. Lisa will be found eventually. I pray daily that the creep/creeps who did this will have a brief moment of weakness and give her up. Lisa is NOT missing! She was stolen and hidden by a heartless, soulless excuse of a human being. I can’t even begin to imagine living with that sort of guilt for the rest of my life. Not to mention the grief imposed on her family and so many others who’ve become close. And, her poor kids……What they must be feeling? No child should have to deal with anything like this. Childhood is supposed to be a happy experience, filled with much laughing and learning. It’s so sad to me that they may have to learn tragedy at such a young age. I feel so bad for the whole family and all they must be feeling. They need her back so they can begin to heal. I don’t believe they will ever have closure though. How could one close out of their mind a loved one? Even animals grieve for their deceased young and masters for years and maybe forever. No, closure is not a reality, and a word used too loosely. My beautiful Mom went home to God on August 11, 2006. Not a day passes that I don’t think of her and cry. I miss her so very much and know I will forever. Almost a year has passed, and our little dog still looks for her. And, he gets very upset if anyone dares to sit in her chair. Now, whoever comes to visit knows Mom’s chair is off limits. He guards it so faithfully. It breaks my heart. He also goes to her bedroom door, which I keep shut, and sniffs under it. I catch him looking for her every now and then. Even our little dog can’t have closure. God, I’m bawling…… Even though I speak as if Lisa is no longer with us, there’s a lingering hope that sticks fast to my heart. I will remain ever vigilant to that prospect. God, Please send Lisa home safe……

Things that have grabbed my attention and are on my mind:

1) It gnaws me to the bones why CS won’t let the kids give a statement to law enforcement or child services. That alone has got to be a huge strike against him. It certainly raises my eyebrows!

2) CS didn’t know what Lisa was wearing the day of her disappearance. Estranged or not they lived in the same house. How could he not know what she was wearing? The kids probably do though. Just by looking out my window in the AM, I can tell you what a couple of my neighbors were wearing at the end of the day!! I find that fact to be very unlikely.

3) According to CS he didn’t see Lisa leave that day. He said he was doing backyard garden work. Yet I read on another blog or news report that he said he saw Lisa get into a car. Then yet another that he didn’t know whether she walked or got into a car. Which is it??

4) According to reports, Lisa disappeared with her cell phone and purse at 6:00 PM. Neither phone nor credit cards were used since April 30th. I read somewhere that LE wasn’t able to ping her phone. Why would she turn the phone off leaving her kids no way to contact her? That could probably mean someone else turned it off, the battery went dead (not likely in that short time), it’s in the garden or with Lisa. Maybe this is no big deal for some. But, it peeked my curiosity.

5) Lisa went missing on the day she mailed her petition papers for CS’s eviction. Does the LE need this fact advertised on a flashing neon billboard? Good grief!

6) I read somewhere (blog or news report) that Lisa was going to abuse counseling. Couldn’t this fact be construed by LE that there were serious marital problems? I wonder if LE have been able to get her counceling session records?

7) It’s been reported many times how protective Lisa is of her kids. So, when she was getting ready to leave, why would she NOT tell CS she was leaving? Seems odd and unlikely given her protective nature.

8) I read “somewhere” that CS sent the kids to the store for candy at about 6:30 PM leaving the two of them alone (CS and Lisa). When the kids got home, no Mom! How convenient that all sounds. Also, sunset on April 30th in Plainfield was 7:49. Check it out.

http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/RS_OneDay.html

How far away from the store did they live? What time did they get home? Being a parent of young kids, I would think CS would have put off candy shopping until the next day. I would have with my kid if it was that close to getting dark, but that’s me.

9) It was determined that the blood on the tarp from CS’s truck matched Lisa’s through DNA analysis. CS said it was deer or wabbit blood from a hunting trip. Hmmmmmm, another out of season poaching trip for Elmer? Some folks never learn, do they? Or, was it Lisa’s blood? Why would LE lie? I would like to think “NOT”. But, also “hope” to think it's “NOT”.

10) CS refused to take a polygraph test. Something to hide?
He also refuses to go to the police station for further interviews. Although not admissible in court, a lie detector test is helpful in that it can substantiate when it’s just your word against the world (I wonder if Amy was offered one??!!). If CS had allowed and passed this, LE could have refocused their efforts earlier on in their investigation. If it was I, and knew I was innocent, I’d volunteer for a polygraph! And, you can bet I’d not only be at the police station offering all I could; I’d be ringing their phone off the hook every day for any news. They’d probably beg me to stop calling!!

11) CS applied for and was denied sole custody of the kids. WHY did he pursue this so soon?? Did he know Lisa wasn’t coming home? Did he hope to have "carved in stone" control over the kids so he could dictate who can or can not visit with them? Or is there something else in it for him? Leaves me with a furrowed brow......

12) CS hasn’t participated in any of the fundraisers, nor did he take part in any of the search efforts. Man, if that were my missing spouse, I’d be the first one out there. Smells like Scott Peterson all over again! Sniff……

13) CS kept the kids from the fundraisers. Now, what harm would have come by allowing them to attend a car wash and a pancake breakfast in their Mom’s honor? I would have encouraged my kid to go so he could have witnessed first hand how much goodness exists in this world. What an enriching experience in human decency and compassion that would have been for them? It may also have provided them with some needed comfort, and a little relief from constant worry. I’m sure they would have received tons of hugs and encouragement. But, CS had/has his own selfish agenda. Why should his kids feel good? God only knows what he’s telling them.

14) The LE cadaver dog got a positive hit on something in the Stebic home. What?? And, why is it taking so loooooong for the test results!

15) Nice boat in the driveway, huh? I’m glad to know that CS is enjoying life so much while “LISA”; the Mother of his children is missing!!!!!!

16) This may be a rumor, but I’ll mention it anyway hoping that someone knows the truth. I hate rumors and hate it even more when I get unsuspectingly get caught up in one. It’s kind of gross though. I was reading some posts on a Web site one night and came across one written by a guy who claims his uncle worked with CS. Below is the direct page link. It's the first post dated Friday, June 15th. If anyone has a problem with the link, I’ll gladly copy/paste it into another post.

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/plainfield-il/TA30MIOFVCDD8O9C1

I hope there’s no truth to any of it!

It seems to me that there is substantial evidence that warrant CS being more than just a “person of interest”. Man, that label gripes me, almost as much as BC’s being labeled as an “associate”! Where do they get this stuff? I’d arrest CS on the tarp DNA (wabbit blood) alone, and build on the case from the rest of the questionable evidence. Well, I’m no cop, and find it hard to understand their methods. I guess they have reasons for what seems like a sloooooow pace to the rest of us.

Well, school will be open before we know it. And, joining the rest of the student population will be Lisa’s children. I don’t know about anyone here, but my experience as a child, and having raised one……There’s no such thing as: Cross my heart and hope to die……Stick a needle in my eye. If so, we’d have a universal blind epidemic. Kids can’t keep a secret for very long. Period! They tell their best friend, and then the whole school finds out. What’s poor sleepy, weepy eyed CS gonna do? Home school the kids? What a hoot! He can’t keep them isolated forever. Hopefully, something will break before then. I wonder if they’re not permitted to visit with friends now? How sad, if true.

Well, thanks everyone for allowing me to vent. My visit is well intended. I hope I haven’t been too intense or critical of CS, but he brought all this suspicion on himself by his actions, inactions and reactions.

Lisa and her family are in my prayers daily. Only God knows how I hope for a good outcome. Keeping the faith……

Peace

Welcome bythebay. Well said! I've been to the voy site many times, too, and am disgusted by it. My first thought was that Matt is C.S., too. Although after thinking about it, I don't anymore, but you never know. First it would assume that he went and purchased a new computer. Second, he must know that it would be too big of an opportunity to slip up and say something that could trip him up. I think it is just someone that thinks it's fun to bash people. Although, through some of his posts, when his emotions aren't flared up, I find him to be fairly intelligent. Anyway, that's about all the good I can say about him other than he feels that it is his civic duty to defend "innocent until proven guilty". And he does seem to think that circumstantial evidence is not evidence.

The only other thing I'll straighten for you is that I don't think CS ever said he saw her leave in a car, rather that he thinks she may have left in a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects