Levi Page on Michelle Bart's radio show

I did not transcribe that because it made no sense at all. She didn't even get Kyron's birthday correct. Levi must have been the only draw, that's all I can say about that.

Thank You Kimster. I thought I was being too harsh because of my past experience with her but so much of what was being asked or said didn't make sense IMO. Levi did good and sometimes some good points were made for the Terri Horman Support Page but most of the time I didn't get what in the world the point to it was.

I'm glad it was brought to our attention because I thought it had potential of hearing the other side, but the "facts" presented weren't researched well and it didn't give us any new information, IMO.

Oh man!

You know some of us are gonna be dying to hear this!

Does anyone know any way we can?

Tia!

They are already slamming Levi on that crazy page...

Do either of these women actually know the Anthony's or Terri? I don't see how a person could be such a support without knowing someone personally before a child goes missing.

Wow. I just don't know what to say after reading that FB page. They don't want anyone to bash TMH but then bash Kaine and Desiree. Reminds me of another missing child and the same kind of situation going on. BeanE was right..unusual persons indeed;)

Other than Kyron, Kaine, Desiree, Terri, Michelle and Levi, I removed the full names (or tried!) even of the adults.

(Intro song)

Michelle Bart: Good evening everyone, you are listening to Voices for Justice. Tonight September 4, 2010. I am your host, Michelle Bart, and tonight we explore the ongoing search efforts for Kyron Horman. We are live from Portland, OR, where Kyron was last seen three months ago, June 4.

Tonight our guests are private investigator, James C., Host of the Levi Page Show, Levi Page, and Mary Beth and Eric of THSP, Terri Horman Support Page.

Our guests will be taking your calls shortly. The call-in number is (phone number). Again that call-in number is (phone number). The chat line is also open. You can log onto blogtalkradio.com forward slash helpigheroes and click chat.

Before we begin, we were recently introduced to an up-and-coming singer, a teen-age singer named E. His son, Missing Child, is our new intro song for this show. We thank him, and his link can be found on our blogtalkradio home page. Thanks again E., and the song is just beautiful.

We welcome everyone back to Voices for Justice. In our second season we have many great shows and guests, and we continue to explore cases, issues and heroes making a difference. However, tonight we return on the date in which three months earlier, on June 4, Kyron Horman a 7-year old went missing from his school after being dropped off by his stepmother, Terri Horman, and by 8:30 a.m. was gone without a trace.

We invited Kyron’s parents, Desiree Young and Kaine Horman, as well as Terri and her attorney and the investigators but we have not received a response from any of them. But we welcome them in the future on this show. And we’re going to welcome our guests also in a few minutes, and they are following this case.

In the meantime, the tip line, if you have any information on Kyron Horman, is 503-261-2847. Again, that tip line is 503-261-2847. And I welcome all my guests this evening. Uh, Levi, are you with us?

Levi Page: Yes, I am.

Michelle Bart: Hi, Levi. How ya doin’?

Levi Page: I’m great. How are you?

Michelle Bart: Fine, thank you. Give our audience a run-down of the case – the case file as we know it today on the Kyron Horman case.

Levi Page: Well right now it’s been three months since Kyron Horman has been seen. He was last seen June 4, three months to this day at Skyline Elementary School where his stepmother said she dropped him off in the morning. He vanished. He hasn’t been seen since. And Terri Horman is the stepmother. Like I said, she’s the last person to see Kyron alive. She – That we know of.

She failed two polygraphs and hasn’t been cooperating with investigators and she now has attorneys and she’s lawyered up.

And Kaine and Desiree, Kyron’s biological parents have both said that they think Terri is involved. They do think that Kyron is alive. They don’t think he is dad. They think she has him stashed. That’s a quote from Desiree Young. And they think she has an accomplice. Someone that helped her.

Um, there’s also into this picture this bizarre story about a landscaper. This landscaper was approached by Terri Horman months before Kyron vanished, and this landscaper said that Terri Horman approached him and offered him money to kill Kaine Horman. He obviously didn’t go through with that and went to police with that information.

And then we have Dede S., who is another character in this case. She was a friend of Terri Horman’s. She worked as a gardener, and around that time frame when Terri Horman is unaccounted for, DeDe is also unaccounted for.

Uh, she was gardening at her job. She mysteriously vanished for about two hours. Her coworkers tried to reach her on her cell phone. They couldn’t get ahold of her. And they have asked her repeatedly what her whereabouts were and she did not give them any answer and she offered up no explanation.

She has an attorney, and as of now, we’re not getting any details on what the extent of her cooperation is.

And Kaine Horman has recently spoke [sic] out to the media, Michelle – in the local media, and Kaine Horman has said that he is still acting as if Kyron is alive. And he thinks that Kyron is going to return home.

Kaine said he has a backpack with school supplies in it, waiting for Kyron. He signed Kyron up for soccer. And it’s heartbreaking because this three months has been so bad for them.

And not only is he going through his child who’s missing, he’s also learned that his ex-wife – his soon-to-be ex-wife, Terri Horman, may be involved. She’s not being truthful; she’s not cooperating. And she had an affair with a man by the name of MC. So he’s fighting a divorce battle. And again, Kyron will be going into third grade.

Will continue tomorrow. Unless someone else takes over ...

How does MB know that he vanished at 8:30 a.m.?
Did Terri have an affair -- or was it just texting?

I've been out of the loop ...

Noway, she didn't have her facts straight, IMO. Thank you for the transcription though! :blowkiss:

I also caught that she says Kyron had vanished without a trace by 8:30. I believe that, but it's not exactly what we've been told. Texting isn't an affair either, so if she is supposed to be for support then she's not doing a very good job of it.

I'm sorry, as you can see from the low number of my posts I am new to Websleuths, (and also to any internet activity of this sort), but am so deeply concerned about little Kyron.

What I'm getting at is I have no idea who Levi is. Will someone please explain?

Thanks.

KN_AniFlowers_Welcome-vi11.gif

Heh. I'm sorry, I always listen to Michelle Bart. I . . . can't help myself. My favorite Bartism was when she floated the theory that if you loaned your car to someone (as Amy did to Casey), then, by definition, you were giving them access to everything in the car (as in Amy's checks).

Kinda like if I invited you to stay a night in my guest room, I was also giving you permission to steal my big screen t.v.

Blaise

Other than Kyron, Kaine, Desiree, Terri, Michelle and Levi, I removed the full names (or tried!) even of the adults.

(Intro song)

Michelle Bart: Good evening everyone, you are listening to Voices for Justice. Tonight September 4, 2010. I am your host, Michelle Bart, and tonight we explore the ongoing search efforts for Kyron Horman. We are live from Portland, OR, where Kyron was last seen three months ago, June 4.

Tonight our guests are private investigator, James C., Host of the Levi Page Show, Levi Page, and Mary Beth and Eric of THSP, Terri Horman Support Page.

Our guests will be taking your calls shortly. The call-in number is (phone number). Again that call-in number is (phone number). The chat line is also open. You can log onto blogtalkradio.com forward slash helpigheroes and click chat.

Before we begin, we were recently introduced to an up-and-coming singer, a teen-age singer named E. His son, Missing Child, is our new intro song for this show. We thank him, and his link can be found on our blogtalkradio home page. Thanks again E., and the song is just beautiful.

We welcome everyone back to Voices for Justice. In our second season we have many great shows and guests, and we continue to explore cases, issues and heroes making a difference. However, tonight we return on the date in which three months earlier, on June 4, Kyron Horman a 7-year old went missing from his school after being dropped off by his stepmother, Terri Horman, and by 8:30 a.m. was gone without a trace.

We invited Kyron’s parents, Desiree Young and Kaine Horman, as well as Terri and her attorney and the investigators but we have not received a response from any of them. But we welcome them in the future on this show. And we’re going to welcome our guests also in a few minutes, and they are following this case.

In the meantime, the tip line, if you have any information on Kyron Horman, is 503-261-2847. Again, that tip line is 503-261-2847. And I welcome all my guests this evening. Uh, Levi, are you with us?

Levi Page: Yes, I am.

Michelle Bart: Hi, Levi. How ya doin’?

Levi Page: I’m great. How are you?

Michelle Bart: Fine, thank you. Give our audience a run-down of the case – the case file as we know it today on the Kyron Horman case.

Levi Page: Well right now it’s been three months since Kyron Horman has been seen. He was last seen June 4, three months to this day at Skyline Elementary School where his stepmother said she dropped him off in the morning. He vanished. He hasn’t been seen since. And Terri Horman is the stepmother. Like I said, she’s the last person to see Kyron alive. She – That we know of.

She failed two polygraphs and hasn’t been cooperating with investigators and she now has attorneys and she’s lawyered up.

And Kaine and Desiree, Kyron’s biological parents have both said that they think Terri is involved. They do think that Kyron is alive. They don’t think he is dad. They think she has him stashed. That’s a quote from Desiree Young. And they think she has an accomplice. Someone that helped her.

Um, there’s also into this picture this bizarre story about a landscaper. This landscaper was approached by Terri Horman months before Kyron vanished, and this landscaper said that Terri Horman approached him and offered him money to kill Kaine Horman. He obviously didn’t go through with that and went to police with that information.

And then we have Dede S., who is another character in this case. She was a friend of Terri Horman’s. She worked as a gardener, and around that time frame when Terri Horman is unaccounted for, DeDe is also unaccounted for.

Uh, she was gardening at her job. She mysteriously vanished for about two hours. Her coworkers tried to reach her on her cell phone. They couldn’t get ahold of her. And they have asked her repeatedly what her whereabouts were and she did not give them any answer and she offered up no explanation.

She has an attorney, and as of now, we’re not getting any details on what the extent of her cooperation is.

And Kaine Horman has recently spoke [sic] out to the media, Michelle – in the local media, and Kaine Horman has said that he is still acting as if Kyron is alive. And he thinks that Kyron is going to return home.

Kaine said he has a backpack with school supplies in it, waiting for Kyron. He signed Kyron up for soccer. And it’s heartbreaking because this three months has been so bad for them.

And not only is he going through his child who’s missing, he’s also learned that his ex-wife – his soon-to-be ex-wife, Terri Horman, may be involved. She’s not being truthful; she’s not cooperating. And she had an affair with a man by the name of MC. So he’s fighting a divorce battle. And again, Kyron will be going into third grade.

Will continue tomorrow. Unless someone else takes over ...

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. It's a difficult job and I appreciate your hard work.

Tricia

Just finished listening to this show and it was basically unremarkable, pretty much the same arguments/opinions/speculations that are going on on this board. However, a point from a caller brought up the question again of "who said TH is not cooperating with LE". and Levi says something about LE HAVING to pass out out flyers and if TH WAS cooperating, they obviously wouldn't have to do that.

I totally disagree, if she is being considered their suspect (in defacto or however) and if Terri is telling them something other than what they WANT to here from her, what they think fits their case against her, then they would have to look elsewhere for evidence to fit the conclusions they have come up with. So, IMHO, it doesn't necessarily mean TH isn't cooperating with LE, and in fact, they have not said that, so I think this is what's really happening with the flyer bit, it's all about LE trying to find support for what THEY believe is the possible scenario. JMOO

Just finished listening to this show and it was basically unremarkable, pretty much the same arguments/opinions/speculations that are going on on this board. However, a point from a caller brought up the question again of "who said TH is not cooperating with LE". and Levi says something about LE HAVING to pass out out flyers and if TH WAS cooperating, they obviously wouldn't have to do that.

I totally disagree, if she is being considered their suspect (in defacto or however) and if Terri is telling them something other than what they WANT to here from her, what they think fits their case against her, then they would have to look elsewhere for evidence to fit the conclusions they have come up with. So, IMHO, it doesn't necessarily mean TH isn't cooperating with LE, and in fact, they have not said that, so I think this is what's really happening with the flyer bit, it's all about LE trying to find support for what THEY believe is the possible scenario. JMOO

Maybe not so much what they believe happened, but trying to find witnesses who may have seen Terri at various places she said she went, or who may have seen her leave with Kyron, or seen Kyron in the truck. Or possibly just trying to fill in the timeline with that 90 minute block of time she claimed to have been driving around and no one saw her or talked to her.

LE doesn't make up theories and then try to fit the facts... they look at what they know and then form theories from that. Or at least that's how they are supposed to investigate.

And yes, I do agree that distributing the fliers in no way indicates that she is not cooperating. She may be... they're just trying to jog someone's memory.

Heh. I'm sorry, I always listen to Michelle Bart. I . . . can't help myself. My favorite Bartism was when she floated the theory that if you loaned your car to someone (as Amy did to Casey), then, by definition, you were giving them access to everything in the car (as in Amy's checks).

Kinda like if I invited you to stay a night in my guest room, I was also giving you permission to steal my big screen t.v.

Blaise

Thank you for the laugh tonight. :laugh:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member