State v Bradley Cooper 3.11.2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he ambushed her when she walked through the door. After the embarrassment at the party and reading her emails after that, he could have been in a rage. Seems like there was some focus on something by the front door, wasn't there, SG?

I don't believe he was sleeping when she got home (at midnight - that early?). I also don't believe it was premeditated (for the sake of planning it before, but I understand the state's charge of premeditation for strangulation and agree). It seems like it was an argument that escalated and then everything that happened next was planning to cover it up (exactly like SG spelled out in her recent post).

Re: the phone (VOIP or no-VOIP). I wonder if the defense is just trying to confuse the jury with the v-tech phone claim. My understanding of Voip is you can use whatever phone you want (hardware) as long as you have the connection to the computer line, no? If so, they could have a V-Tech phone (actual piece of hardware) on a Voip line. Is that possible?

My understanding of Voip is you can use whatever phone you want (hardware) as long as you have the connection to the computer line, no? If so, they could have a V-Tech phone (actual piece of hardware) on a Voip line. Is that possible?

Yes!

In fact I have a VOIP system at home and until recently was using Vtech phones. I just had to replace them and did so with another brand. But yes, any phone will work.

I have trouble seeing both of them getting up to take care of Katie. I see one or the other dealing with it while the one not dealing with it stays in bed. With the anger that Nancy seemed to have I just don't know that she would have been working together with Brad on anything.

I don't believe she would have neglected her kids even if mad at Brad. Testimony so far is Nancy chided him because he didn't know how to figure out what Katie wanted, his own depositions indicate he was sleeping in the same room as the girls that night. Kurtz reiterates it Friday. I can well see him waking Nancy up to take care of Katie.

It is possible...

Is this Heather person he had an affair with going to take the stand? Someone that can maybe speak for him a little bit?
Anyone know?

Is this Heather person he had an affair with going to take the stand? Someone that can maybe speak for him a little bit?
Anyone know?

He does have people that will speak for him when the defense presents their case. I don't know that Heather will be one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288