ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important court date tomorrow for ZG vs KC trial goes along with Radaronline press release about KC getting religion. lol

I swear I think some of these people who continually leak articles for Casey must have some stashed away and then release them when stuff is going on the news that takes attention away from Casey. Her need to be in the spotlight above other tragedies is beyond ridiculous!

I can't wait for the hearing, though. Do we know what time it is? Here's hoping the judge is NOT drunk on Casey Koolaid tomorrow, though!

ETA: Sorry about that! NOT, lol.

I swear I think some of these people who continually leak articles for Casey must have some stashed away and then release them when stuff is going on the news that takes attention away from Casey. Her need to be in the spotlight above other tragedies is beyond ridiculous!

I can't wait for the hearing, though. Do we know what time it is? Here's hoping the judge is drunk on Casey Koolaid tomorrow, though![/QUOTE]

:what::what::what: IS NOT???????

Just a typo - right?? I know you Aedrys - you didn't mean to say this.:seeya:

I can't wait for the hearing, though. Do we know what time it is? Here's hoping the judge is drunk on Casey Koolaid tomorrow, though![/QUOTE]

:what::what::what: IS NOT???????

Just a typo - right?? I know you Aedrys - you didn't mean to say this.:seeya:

Yes. I wondered why I seemed to kill this thread, LOL. I so meant NOT!!! I corrected it in my post!

JACQUELINE ‏ @jackiefell
RT @HLNTV: Could we see another Casey Anthony trial? We'll find out Friday. @InSession will cover the hearing at 1:30p

Yes. I wondered why I seemed to kill this thread, LOL. I so meant NOT!!! I corrected it in my post!

I laughed when I read your post because it was so NOT "you" - doubt you killed the thread - we are just all waiting for something positive to happen in this case and I'm worried there is a legal loop FCA will slide through once again.

Is Casey going to be in court today or is she exempt?

Friday March 23, 2012

Hearing today in Zenaida Gonzalez lawsuit against Casey Anthony

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,2827865.story

Judge Lisa Munyon will hear argument in motions for summary judgment.

They argue Anthony didn't identify Gonzalez specifically — they say the nanny Anthony described didn't resemble the woman suing her — and that her talks with detectives were privileged.
--------------------------------------

bbm
:waitasec:
DT is claiming OCA's interview/talk with Detectives is Privileged?

Is Casey going to be in court today or is she exempt?

OCA is not required to attend
And IMO she won't...
In the murder trial...until Judge Strickland Ordered that she attend her murder trial hearings she was instructing Baez to file motions waiving her appearance.

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829
Case No. 2008-CA-024573-O

03/23/2012 Hearing (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Munyon 43A, Lisa T)

03/23/2012 Objection
TO NOTICE OF PRODUCTION TO NON-PARTIES

03/22/2012 Order
BARRING UNAUTHORIZED FILING

03/21/2012 Letter

03/20/2012 Notice of Filing
document in opposition to pltf motion for partial summary judgment- declaration of Cindy Anthony 3/19/12 video attached 7/25/08

03/20/2012 Affidavit
declaration of Cindy Anthony

03/20/2012 Notice of Hearing
AMENDED NOTICE OF HEARING FOURTH AMENDED

03/20/2012 Response in Opposition to
PLAINTIFF'S MOTION FOR PARTIAL SUMMARY JUDGMENT

I pry I'm wrong, I feel this hearing is just going to be another slap in the face to yet another person FCA has caused problems for because of her lies. I'm so sorry baby Caylee. As for FCA being "born again" I don't care how many times FCA is "reborn" she will never be able to undo all the wrong she has done.

does anyone know or have a link if this hearing @ 1:30 pm will be livestreamed on the internet? I have googled around FL news websites and can't find anything....

or are we doomed to watch this on InSessions with 5000 commercials at the most critical and interesting moments of the hearing? thanks in advance.

does anyone know or have a link if this hearing @ 1:30 pm will be livestreamed on the internet? I have googled around FL news websites and can't find anything....

or are we doomed to watch this on InSessions with 5000 commercials at the most critical and interesting moments of the hearing? thanks in advance.

My money is on FCA getting out of this too. Because she alone has made me soo dern cynical.

Yes thanks PattyG.
FYI, WESH stops for inactivity unless you can click in time. WFTV keeps going.

I also had trouble getting on. It took about 15 minutes before I could get on. I had the thought of having to refresh the page.

I wish the Judge would rule on this hearing while still being broadcast, but I'll bet she will defer until later.

Unfortunately, it is not being broadcast by the local stations. I can't watch through the livestreams so I'm stuck with in session. Pretty telling when the local stations are not televising it. It shows how insignificant she really is when they dont preempt Judge Joe Brown or Jerry Springer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie