Rick-Cindy's Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Family member like this would have zero credibility to me. Airing family laundry on the internet? There is no benefit to anyone to have this kind of gossip floating around.
JMHO of course :)

Actually, with all do respect I do not call this gossip. I call all of the outrageous kidnapping stories that the Anthony's throw around daily to the media.... Gossip. That is the kind of Gossip that does not benefit anyone....

especially Little Caylee.

apparently she will not speak to him anymore because he tried to get her to face the fact that Casey is LYING. He says she'll take it to her grave and is trying to turn around the misinformation out there. At least someone is........
Hi Shannon I guess what mean is I wonder what his agenda is to post this kind of info on the internet. I can't imagine hating my sister so much that I would post confidential information.
It's really sad all the way around. Whom does it benefit for him to post this info? certainly not Caylee. It just adds to the circus.

Actually, with all do respect I do not call this gossip. I call all of the outrageous kidnapping stories that the Anthony's throw around daily to the media.... Gossip. That is the kind of Gossip that does not benefit anyone....

especially Little Caylee.
we crossed posts. I think it is all gossip and not to the benefit of anyone.

Why are you saying april 17th? As a theory? It was confirmed that ZG did go visit on JUNE 17th.

Im going to post this in a couple of threads, so bare with me if you read it more than once. We're all wondering if this was a coincedence that casey says ZG on June 17th at sawgrass right? I suspect casey was getting "something" from ZG and ZG said well, meet me at the sawgrass apartments, i am looking for apartments today, so meet me there.

or something like
casey calls out to someone, kyle or jesse or tony "where can i score _____(fill in drug here)?"
so-and-so says "i'll call ZG and see where she is" or "ZG is at sawgrass looking at an apartment"
casey goes there, scores her fix and then goes about her day. now knowing that ZG was looking at sawgrass that day.
THAT'S why ZG didn't want her face shown and won't be telling the truth anytime soon.

EVERYTHING IMO OF COURSE ;)

I must say that ZG has been through enough....I do not think it is wise or very nice to insinuate that this poor woman is a drug dealer. She has already somehow been victimized by Casey who obtained her name somehow in some shady way of her own.

ZG from sawgrass has been cleared by LE and that should be enough.

And the whole pregnancy denial thing makes me realize why the grandparents are behaving the way they are and that it might not be intentional.

The pregnancy denial by Casey makes me really squeamish. What was her plan there? Was she that disconnected to Caylee from the very beginning?

i feel the same way .. why is he saying anything ? if he doesnt talk to her that much . and why hasnt he come forward before ? i just dont get people i guess .. im too untrusting
He has his own agenda. There is no value plastering it on the interent. He would keep it to himself until court if it were of value.

It certainly explains: The pizza, the gas cans, the PANTS, the phone company is wrong, the dogs are wrong, blah blah blah blah

Need I continue?

It really does explain all of that.

he may be talking because he doesn't have someone to talk to to let this stuff off his chest. not everyone has a bunch of close friends around. and from the way he talks (writes) it seems he has a lot pent up inside. lot of frustration, anguish.

I must say that ZG has been through enough....I do not think it is wise or very nice to insinuate that this poor woman is a drug dealer. She has already somehow been victimized by Casey who obtained her name somehow in some shady way of her own.

I think we have been asked not to post stuff like that about her. It might get deleted?

Amster, it could very well have been a cell phone. The price seems about right. And speaking of cell phones, I have a question for Rick. What does his mother say about the alleged phone call from Caylee to her? Did it occur?

Can't believe that question didn't come up on the other board. An affirmative answer would be crucial to this case.

It certainly explains: The pizza, the gas cans, the PANTS, the phone company is wrong, the dogs are wrong, blah blah blah blah

Need I continue?

Coming from an extremely dysfunctional family (who knows who would fall out of my "family tree" to share about me... I don't even want to think about it) but family dynamics like this do not appear overnight. In stressful times I think you see exactly what someones coping mechanisms are. George drives by himself and lashes out, Cindy explains things away even if it flies in the face of direct evidence, and Lee's swoops in and tries to fix things and then gets the hell out of dodge.

i wonder if someone who works at Sawgrass gave casey the info...OR...i wonder if ZG had checks in her car and casey got a hold of one. many of them have the addy and phone numbers and stuff on it.

The pregnancy denial by Casey makes me really squeamish. What was her plan there? Was she that disconnected to Caylee from the very beginning?

Now I see why there was no pics of a pregnant Casey. I loved my baby bump and took many pics. I don't think she wanted the baby.

Cindy wrote this on her my space: Quote>:A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was."

How could she have denied Casey being pregnant if here she said she CAME to her? :waitasec:

Well it needs to be cleared. It would add a lot better of an understanding of who is involved, why and how. It isn't just a name. You don't just coincidently pick a name, an apartment complex and a random date then have it turn out to be correct by accident. NOTHING can be ruled out at this point, HOW she got that info is very important IMO. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong