Ping Map for June 20, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Hey, AZ. I think waaaaaaay back I tried to make it work out based on the pings and the "two weeks in a row..on a Friday..my stupid car runs out of gas. Wow" text to Amy. IIRC, I had to stand on one foot, pat my head...well...you get the idea. Back then IIRC we were kinda workin' on the idea that the we had to have an event on 6/20. Now that I've seen the way Casey butchers words & phrases. I'm more inclined to think perhaps she meant something more like, "twice in one week"...and just emphasized "on a Friday" as in "of all days" :rolleyes: 'cause Friday=Fusian in Caseyworld. Recall that Casey was having phone calls w/ Amy when she was walking down Chickasaw & waiting on Tony 6/23 - no way Casey didn't take the opportunity to whine about it then. Though it is still possible that Casey did run outta gas somewhere 6/20 and got gas nearby...just not @ G&C's since we now have that pegged to 6/23.

It wouldn't exactly bode well for Mother of the Year now, would it? I think its a good idea to keep 6/20 afternoon open. I have been taking 6/19 in favor of 6/20 since Casey made no advance coast-is-clear calls to G&C's that afternoon prior to pinging in that area. However, if Casey didn't actually goto the house (if you consider Brian B's statements to have some +/-) and she just went to Suburban...then its certainly possible she dumped the body that afternoon.

Wasn't George off on Fridays & Saturdays? Risky, eh?

George's timecard indicates that he was off Thursday and Friday (June 19 and 20) that week.

So I don't think KC was bagging the body or backing into the driveway to clean the trunk on the 20th. If she dumped the body that day, I agree it would have taken major cojones with George sitting at home just down the street.

KC did call "Lexus" (which as you know I now think was Gentiva after all, i.e., Cindy's office) at 1:51 pm while she was in the area of the house, although it appears she didn't get through to anyone. She called that number again at 2:54 pm after returning to Tony's and had a 5 minute conversation.

From Nate's interview with LE,
"So she changed. At that point she had like a skirt in her car or something. So she changed into that blue outfit at that point. Based at the realization that hey, I’m about to get on stage and do some dancing she did proceed to pound some shots and some drinks before she got up on stage to I think."
Could someone explain pings 15 and 16 to me? Ping 15 at 9:30pm is east of Fusion, while ping 16 is west of Fusion and covers 9:32 to 11:23. Would she ping both towers while still at Fusion, or does this indicate she was traveling even if only for a short time? I ask because when I reread the Nate interview, I did not remember the statement that she went out to her car to change from a skirt into the infamous blue dress and I am wondering if the pings indicate whether she may have left Fusion or remained in the general area. TIA!

Well I had written a very contemplative query here, but the internet ate it, so here's the quick and dirty...

I don't want to create a tempest over nothing, so while everyone is focused on the latest docs, a question.

Ping 3 - 1:16 tp 1:17 pm. This ping, for my paltry sleuthing is located between two of the most common towers deduced to be Casey's "hangin' at Tony's" time. I cannot find another time this tower pings. Why? I note that it is particularly close to Cin's office and other (red herring) locations like storage facilities. Recon mission? dump date?

This one has twisted me for several months now. It's probably just a tick (and not noteworthy) in the grand scheme, but I thought I throw this out to all the engineers and others who have a better understanding of the peculiarities of tower locations/ranges/orientations. And with that said (and I do not recall the thread that pitted the engineers vs the customer svc folks), G'bless those engineers - as a tech writer, saved my skinny many a day - and hey, I returned the favor

From Nate's interview with LE,
"So she changed. At that point she had like a skirt in her car or something. So she changed into that blue outfit at that point. Based at the realization that hey, I’m about to get on stage and do some dancing she did proceed to pound some shots and some drinks before she got up on stage to I think."
Could someone explain pings 15 and 16 to me? Ping 15 at 9:30pm is east of Fusion, while ping 16 is west of Fusion and covers 9:32 to 11:23. Would she ping both towers while still at Fusion, or does this indicate she was traveling even if only for a short time? I ask because when I reread the Nate interview, I did not remember the statement that she went out to her car to change from a skirt into the infamous blue dress and I am wondering if the pings indicate whether she may have left Fusion or remained in the general area. TIA!
Bumping my own post (bad form and all) because this is driving me crazy...any ping masters around who could explain? TIA!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back