Motivation Report has been released

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dna of AK's on the knife does NOT have to have been placed there during the murder. It could have been from trying to clean it.

By the way... One trial (NOT re-tried again and again). That is an important fact IMO.

:jail:

BBM

Yes this being termed "retried" keeps being repeated but this is the appeal process of the original conviction. I guess because in America AK would not be afforded these appeals in this way, it's a hard concept for some to grasp. Italy's system is very pro defendant IMO much more so than the US.

The dna of AK's on the knife does NOT have to have been placed there during the murder. It could have been from trying to clean it.

By the way... One trial (NOT re-tried again and again). That is an important fact IMO.

:jail:

Or it could have been there from cooking with it.

Hmm... mixed dna of one accused mixed with the victims blood.
Dna of another accused on the bra-clasp of the victim.
Mixed blood/dna of one of the accused in the bathroom beside the victims room.
Luminal prints consistant with both the accused prints.
A BARE bloody print on the bathmat that is consistant with one of the accused feet.
Neither of the accused have an alibi for the time of the murder.
Both accused made up silly stories to explain away evidence against them.
One of the accused blamed an innocent man for the murder. WHY?
One of the accused claimed to have pricked the victim previously to explain away evidence, which was a lie. WHY???
There are more of course.

IMO a trial in the US would have been devastating to both AK and RS.

I want to welcome everyone back... we are all friends here... we may disagree on this case but more than likely agree on several others on the forum so let's try to keep the discussion civil and mature.

Absolutely! :)

When? Where? What did she cook?

That is no more of a guess than when her touch DNA got there as it was her bf's place and she cooked there with him.

It is such a stretch to call this a murder weapon.

I do not recall them speaking of her cooking in the week that she had known him.

It is a guess to decide if she cooked when nobody has made that claim.
It is not a guess when her flatmate was murdered by a knife.

IMO

I do not recall them speaking of her cooking in the week that she had known him.

It is a guess to decide if she cooked when nobody has made that claim.
It is not a guess when her flatmate was murdered by a knife.

IMO

New forensic tests find no traces of Meredith Kercher's DNA on knife

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...tim-dna-knife-article-1.1504734#ixzz30V09wRHF
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...new-traces-victim-dna-knife-article-1.1504734

"While Kercher’s DNA is missing, the experts did find traces of Knox’s DNA. Defense lawyers are expected to argue that it was natural for Knox’s DNA to be found on her boyfriend’s knife, since she had often used it for cooking."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...tim-dna-knife-article-1.1504734#ixzz30V01Fidz

Defense lawyers are 'expected' to argue???

'Often used for cooking'???

In a week? What did she cook? What day?

Those should be simple questions since only had to think about 7 days or so.

New forensic tests find no traces of Meredith Kercher's DNA on knife

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...tim-dna-knife-article-1.1504734#ixzz30V09wRHF
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...new-traces-victim-dna-knife-article-1.1504734

"While Kercher’s DNA is missing, the experts did find traces of Knox’s DNA. Defense lawyers are expected to argue that it was natural for Knox’s DNA to be found on her boyfriend’s knife, since she had often used it for cooking."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...tim-dna-knife-article-1.1504734#ixzz30V01Fidz

They did not retest MK sample but her DNA was not found in the new spot they did test. AKs was and it was considered low copy same as the sample MKs was found. The DNA of MKs found on the knife still stands as evidence, it just wasn't retested.
Btw RS made up a story to explain MKs DNA being on that knife. Why would he do that?

It is ridiculous to start an anti Italian campaign just because you not agree with one verdict. This verdict was absolutely right and well supported with lots of evidence.

who is starting an "anti italian campaign"? i've seen nothing posted to that effect...

and as for "this verdict was absolutely right and well supported":

The court also scoffed at certain rulings laid out by the first appellate court, saying that the court’s reasoning that it would have been easy for “a young athlete” like Rudy Guede to scale the wall and enter the apartment, was borderline racist.

calling hellman's reasoning "borderline racist" for suggesting it was possible for RG to climb up the wall and into the window... ??? wow.

and knox and kercher fought over money, yet only evidence of RG was found on MK's purse ??

this motivation is ridiculous and nonsensical... and the fix was in as soon as the SCC sent the case back to the appellate courts.

link to quote material: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/04/29/italian-judge-explains-why-amanda-knox-did-it.html

who is starting an "anti italian campaign"? i've seen nothing posted to that effect...

calling hellman's reasoning "borderline racist" for suggesting it was possible for RG to climb up the wall and into the window... ??? wow.

and knox and kercher fought over money, yet only evidence of RG was found on MK's purse ??

this motivation is ridiculous and nonsensical... and the fix was in as soon as the SCC sent the case back to the appellate courts.

link to quote material: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/04/29/italian-judge-explains-why-amanda-knox-did-it.html

I think this has been discussed many times but the purse RGs DNA was found on was an empty purse that was discovered on her bed. It was not the purse she was carrying the evening she was murdered. So who knows what was even in it. Besides that purse was collected the same day the bra clasp was, so are we to hold it as good evidence against RG?

In all a lot of people's opinions it was Hellmann's motivation that was ridiculous and nonsensical, hence no fix needed it was an easy decision for the SCC.

Lol...'the fix'. The conspiracy theories getting more and more fabulous by the day. Hellmann said AK and RS did not fit the profile of murderers because they are good white kids. Hellmann said RG fit the profile of a murderer because he is a bad black man. AK accused an innocent black man of rape and murder. Supporters of the convicted murderers put up the blackest pic of RG over and over again, just to show that he is the 'real killer', as if the pic of a black man says it all. It is rather obvious what is going on here.

Lol...'the fix'. The conspiracy theories getting more and more fabulous by the day. Hellmann said AK and RS did not fit the profile of murderers because they are good white kids. Hellmann said RG fit the profile of a murderer because he is a bad black man. AK accused an innocent black man of rape and murder. Supporters of the convicted murderers put up the blackest pic of RG over and over again, just to show that he is the 'real killer', as if the pic of a black man says it all. It is rather obvious what is going on here.

Rudy Guede left a handprint in the victims blood and his DNA on and inside the victim. Rudy has been connected to three breaking and entering incidents in the weeks before the murder. Including one where entry was gained by breaking a second story window with a rock. In one of the other incidents, he pulled a knife and threatened the homeowner.

The phrase guilty as sin fits this man regardless of the color of his skin.

He is the killer. He left evidence behind.. There is no doubt of his guilt.

It's obvious to me. He was the brightest bulb in the bunch. He's darn near done...Knox and Raff has ruined their entire lives with their inability to accept consequences. IMO Had they opted for the fast track, they could have put this behind them , accepted responsibility and still have been young with the rest of their lives ahead of them.

All IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is why he is serving his time. The accomplices are another story tho.

Rudy Guede left a handprint in the victims blood and his DNA on and inside the victim. Rudy has been connected to three breaking and entering incidents in the weeks before the murder. Including one where entry was gained by breaking a second story window with a rock. In one of the other incidents, he pulled a knife and threatened the homeowner.

The phrase guilty as sin fits this man regardless of the color of his skin.

I don't believe anyone here believes he's innocent.

It's obvious to me. He was the brightest bulb in the bunch. He's darn near done...Knox and Raff has ruined their entire lives with their inability to accept consequences. IMO Had they opted for the fast track, they could have put this behind them , accepted responsibility and still have been young with the rest of their lives ahead of them.

All IMO

Yes, that is a bit weird also by the way. I wish they all had been tried together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288