TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
But some here are claiming that this was a hit man, sorry hit woman. People don’t generally hear a voice telling them to hire a hit woman to kill their physical fitness instructor.

Maybe the person who paid him is the voice he heard?
Mark Sievers choice of hit men Twit 1 and Twit 2, and the IDIOT TWIT MS gave me a whole new prospective of who will hire who and their abilities . Cases on Forensic Files, Snapped, Dateline have taught me a lot. I continue to appreciate stupid criminals, they get caught! Even people with alibis, sends my hinky meter on super duper spin cycle.:scared:

ETA: I'm sure a defense att. will try that someday in court, "Affluenza" worked:furious:.:moo:

I have to agree, I find it outlandish that the 2 campers would have her husbands cell number. To me this makes no sense. I could see them having the house phone, but the husbands cell.....just hmmmm....perplexing. Plus even if freaked out, I do not think you would take it upon yourself to call him before you even know what is going on. Unless they are friends of the family, then I could see it. Very odd....IMHO

Bwah hah hah just when you thought nobody was looking - busted! :nono: :gavel: Here comes a mod to rain on the parade JK NK :funny:

On another note, looks like you guys could use a fresh thread, this one is getting long. I will start prepping one.

Yep, learned my lesson on Teresa Sievers Thread. We all were biting at the bit for so darn long.

Behind, trying to catch up, so this falls at random...

maybe the perp was opening doors because he/she was looking for a supply closet in the hopes of finding a step-ladder that he/she could use to reach the cameras in order to bash them with that hammer.

That's the best I got but I also think it's possible he/she was looking for a stairwell IF it's true that MB was found in a basement area. I read that about a basement last night but not sure if the source would be considered MSM so consider it rumor.

The FB announcement for the class didn't at any stage indicate that they would workout inside the building.
There was mention of cover available if it was raining.

If my understanding is correct, then access would likely be needed for restrooms, but nothing more.
If the perp was setting a trap, then our perp would be risking that the victim would not come inside to use the restrooms, before others arrived.

Could the door have been left open by the perp in order to entice the victim inside?

Watch the link in its entirety in post #1309 by Colette. The news actually puts up the two times. Just sayin'

In the press conference, it is the Midlothian PD Assistant Chief Kevin Johnson that mentions the times….

(from 1 minute 16 seconds in the press conference video to 1 minute 45 seconds he states):

Midlothian PD Asst, Chief Kevin Johnson states:

"Here is what we know right now.
The suspect arrived at the church first and forced entry into the location,
Missy arrived a few minutes later, Excuse me, First time surveillance captured uh the suspect
on video was about 10 minutes before 4am.
Miss Bevers arrived at about 4:16 in the parking lot and entered the church immediately.
A few minutes later she was inside the church, not realizing the intruder was already inside.
Shortly thereafter she was murdered inside of the church."

https://www.youtube.com/embed/dFyae4KYe74

I have to agree, I find it outlandish that the 2 campers would have her husbands cell number. To me this makes no sense. I could see them having the house phone, but the husbands cell.....just hmmmm....perplexing. Plus even if freaked out, I do not think you would take it upon yourself to call him before you even know what is going on. Unless they are friends of the family, then I could see it. Very odd....IMHO

Right but he didn't say they were friends of the family. He just said they were campers.
So weird IMO.

If I was breaking in to vandalise a church for kicks and ran into someone I'd play it off and walk away. Breaking and entry is far less a crime than murder. But some criminals that do panic and kill a witness. I'm not seeing this suspect panicking at all. Did they release footage after the murder? I'd like to compare the demeanor.

Oh, I see where you're going...but, he didn't get much alone time with her ? Seems like a whole lot of trouble for not much of a "payoff". Has it been established whether Missy was sexually assaulted or not ? Was she found fully clothed ?

No, that has not been established. But the he/she appears (to me) to be a....doofus. The walk, the outfit. Has it been established if he/she brought their own tools or did they belong to the church.That would be another indication of haphazard planning. Like he/she didn"t figure that far down the road.

In the press conference, it is the Midlothian PD Assistant Chief Kevin Johnson that mentions the times….

(from 1 minute 16 seconds in the press conference video to 1 minute 45 seconds he states):

Midlothian PD Asst, Chief Kevin Johnson states:

"Here is what we know right now.
The suspect arrived at the church first and forced entry into the location,
Missy arrived a few minutes later, Excuse me, First time surveillance captured uh the suspect
on video was about 10 minutes before 4am.
Miss Bevers arrived at about 4:16 in the parking lot and entered the church immediately.
A few minutes later she was inside the church, not realizing the intruder was already inside.
Shortly thereafter she was murdered inside of the church."

https://www.youtube.com/embed/dFyae4KYe74

Fine....the other video states 3:58 & 4:00 for the perps arrival & victims arrival. This is the same video that revealed that at one point the video went mysteriously black.

I'm just pointing this out. We are splitting hairs here, really. It was very, very close in time from when the perp arrived until minutes later when she arrived.

Highly suspicious either way, imho.

Gosh, the comments at the FB Page of the Midlothian Police Department are very interesting. If you haven't been there lately click on "more comments" under the video #3 they uploaded last night. Some people are saying they are truly frightened to go anywhere alone there now. I wondered about that. I know I would be. The police have done nothing to make people feel secure that the perp is not still out there. I bet they are going to have to say something soon to alleviate the fear.

The above video says the murderer arrived at 3:58am and our victim just a few minutes later----wow!
It also says that the video shortly thereafter suddenly goes black which to me means the murderer likely disarmed it!

Wow, did he/she want it recorded right up to Missy murder?:moo:

Fine....the other video states 3:58 & 4:00 for the perps arrival & victims arrival. This is the same video that revealed that at one point the video went mysteriously black.

I'm just pointing this out. We are splitting hairs here, really. It was very, very close in time from when the perp arrived until minutes later when she arrived.

Highly suspicious either way, imho.

I am going by what the asst. police chief said, not by what the "news" said.
Just My Opinion.

If I was breaking in to vandalise a church for kicks and ran into someone I'd play it off and walk away. Breaking and entry is far less a crime than murder. But some criminals that do panic and kill a witness. I'm not seeing this suspect panicking at all. Did they release footage after the murder? I'd like to compare the demeanor.

According to LE there is no footage of the murder and the entirety of their face-to-face interactions took place off-camera. For all we know she was tied to a chair for 20 minutes before she was killed.

Deleted by me

Sent from my iPhone

I am assuming it has to be the coat, as its the only article of clothing I would consider a crime as its impersonating a police officer. I just went to 511 and shopped, and I could have bought anything off their site as a civilian. So since its a reputable site evidently, why would authorities be involved for them having gear from this site? I am confused....IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member