PA - Father tried flushing 6-week-old son down toilet

popsicle

faith hope love
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Dennis Gateley, 31, was in custody awaiting arraignment on charges including aggravated assault against the infant, endangering the child's welfare and illegally possessing a firearm. He was also charged with assaulting and threatening to kill others in the house.

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/dont-miss/184298670-story

I am glad the family dog bit him. Hope he spends a long time locked up.[/FONT]

is this " Fathers kill your children " month or something?

http://www.wpxi.com/
video, rap sheet (sexual assault) guns, rage, why would anyone have a baby with this creep?
Mother has black eye.............claims baby is ok.............really?
convict says he could of 'picked off police, had the high ground'....................
hope the stand off with police lands him additional time in jail............walking time bomb JMOO

Human garbage is what this guy is.

Wow.

I wonder if this stems from severe mental health issues or if the guy is just that deeply flawed.

Wow. Wow. Wow. Unbelievable.

Wow.

I wonder if this stems from severe mental health issues or if the guy is just that deeply flawed.

Wow. Wow. Wow. Unbelievable.

IMO the way I see it is he was pissed at the mother and when other family members interfered he decided to get even with everyone by harming the one thing that they all cared about. IOW, he's human waste, just like Amy Pond said. No one gave him a free ticket to take his anger out on a poor innocent baby. I hope he's not allowed anywhere near that baby ever again. Trash. :mad:

I'm usually pretty desensitized to the things I read here, but there are some cases I will never be able to wrap my head around. Glad the little one survived, I hope this SOB is put away for a long, long time. People who hurt babies are the lowest of the low.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back