Dirty Old Man Ryan O'Neal

Marthatex

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am so angry at this man - can he not shut up and be even halfway respectful towards the deceased Farrah Fawcett?

Evidently he has given an interview to Vanity Fair and disclosed the INTERESTING news that the reason he broke up with Farrah the first time is because of her menopause so he looked around for others.

He says at the funeral he thought he was picking up a cute blonde and it turned out to be his DAUGHTER, TATUM.

He says Farrah was self'righteous and it annoyed him that "she took so long to get ready" and they were always late.

(she just DIED and he's talking about her bad qualities)

He admits he was a bad parent but talks about how he "hates" his kids. I hope friends intervene and Redmond does not live with him.

This man is totally "drug addled" IMO; and I wouldn't care, but his outrageous exploitation of Farrah is shameful.

I'll try to see if I can find the article I read this afternoon and post it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/03/ryan-oneal-i-hit-on-my-da_n_249668.html

Hi Martha!

Thanks for the heads-up on the Vanity Fair article...this I've gotta see!

As you probably know by now, Griffin was on LKL tonight. I slept thru most of it but caught a bit at the end. I'll sure be watching on the re-run.

This might be the article you read earlier today. Its at HuffingtonPost:

Ryan O'Neal: I Hit On My Daughter Tatum At Farrah's Funeral

It talks about an upcoming article in the September Vanity Fair. It says that the whole article is not online, but the issue is on newsstands Wednesday in New York and LA, and a few more remarkable excerpts are here on Vanity Fair's website.

Hi Martha!

Thanks for the heads-up on the Vanity Fair article...this I've gotta see!

As you probably know by now, Griffin was on LKL tonight. I slept thru most of it but caught a bit at the end. I'll sure be watching on the re-run.

No, I didn't see it. I felt sorry for him that he couldn't get into the funeral.

No, I didn't see it. I felt sorry for him that he couldn't get into the funeral.

He spoke about that and more.

...Griffin O'Neal Says Ryan O'Neal Used Farrah Fawcett in Death

Transcript

Scroll down to Griffin O'Neal is here and he's not holding back on a volatile relationship with his father, Ryan O'Neal, and what happened with Farrah Fawcett. Those accusations are next.

I'm glad that Redmond at least has one family member in his corner.

I always knew Farrah was a smart cookie, no wonder she never married this guy.

I heard about this last night too. Even if it happened (and with it being Ryan Oneal, I'm sure it did) why tell it? Why disrespect FF like this? For the life of me I can't understand what someone like FF saw in this man. I believe everything Griffin has to say about him. What's even more nauseating is that he's getting paid to do this interview. He should crawl back under the rock he came from.

I agree, lizzybeth. When I first heard the story reported I thought for sure it was someone else telling on Ryan for this supposed hitting on of Tatum. Then I read it was actually RYAN himself telling the story! Yuck. As you said, so disrespectful to Farrah.

The O'Neal family unfortunately is one of the most truly dysfunctional I've ever heard of.

WTF?! wow, you know, I don't even talk bad about my ENEMIES if they die. Some people just have NO decency and it's a damn shame!

IMO, Ryan was always 'full of himself', sorry but he's a loser..........
he should of had a vasectomy, never deserved his children! IMO

He can be disfunctional, I don't care; I do feel sorry for his children.

But to say he shouldn't have had them???? It was his fault, not theirs.

But clearly he wants attention and money from the media - so he's going to keep broadcasting "tidbits" about Farrah and his marriage.

Sick!!! I'm quite sure he's "drug-daffy"; and if the media had any grace at all they wouldn't print this stuff or ask him on a show IMO. They'll do anything for NEWS these days.

Ryan ONeal is looking for his very own "Pay Attention to MMMEEEEEEEEE" thread, lol.

I saw the LKL interview last night with Griffin. I have to give him HUGE kudos for speaking honestly and coming forward.

I can say I wasn't shocked by what he said but was surprised that this has not come out before.

What a PIG Ryan is! I hope Redmond gets his life together and stays away from Ryan. I couldn't believe that Ryan gave Griffin coke when he was 11. I have never heard that but my DD came in while it was on and she already knew that Griffin was given coke at 11 by Ryan - so I must have missed that somewhere down the line.

Anyone who missed that interview - it is well worth finding it online and watching it.

I can say I wasn't shocked by what he said but was surprised that this has not come out before.

My guess is it didn't come out because of Griffin's respect for Farrah.

I watched LKL last night with my mouth hanging open. I couldn't believe the things Griffin was saying, but I also didn't realize Ryan had this interview coming out in VF, either.

I think Griffin has said this things before, it's just people are listening now because he's sober and Ryan has lost whatever minute amount of charm he had before.

I remember Tatum saying that he would take her out to parties with him when she was only around eight or nine. They had starred in the movie Paper Moon together. Read what says about what he did when she won and he didn't:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6254330/
Phillips: "You write, "People tell me that when I got the Oscar nomination, Ryan slugged me." O'Neal: "I have no memory of it at all."
Phillips: "You don't remember that happening."
O'Neal: "No. But he did."
Phillips: "So, what would explain the fact that when you get an Oscar nomination, he hits you?"
O'Neal: "Well, I might have said something he didn't like."
Phillips: "You mean, like, ‘I got nominated, you didn't.'"
O'Neal: "I might have. But I was nine.

Well we now know why Farrah left everything to her son Redmond!
I was puzzled as to why since hes so troubled however there are safeguards in place & after reading everything Id have left it to him too instead of Ryan!!!

Trying to pick up a babe during a funeral of a dear friend...he's one classy guy.:mad:

Trying to pick up a babe during a funeral of a dear friend...he's one classy guy.:mad:

A few weeks before Farrah died, some young thing got a restraining order against him for being inappropriate and sleazy. He might have been a lot of things to Farrah, but faithful isn't one of them, and I'm sure she knew it.

Since anal cancer has some real association with STDs, I've got to wonder what he exposed Farrah to in that regard.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back