FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that if Michelle had arrived at DS's house and he wasn't there, she would have been on the phone, texting or calling, in one way or another, according to her habits. She would not have just been sitting there, doing nothing; she surely would have contacted her son or someone else to let them know she was waiting, probably she would have been annoyed. Her last text time of 3:15PM (last presumed to be from her) makes sense to me if she went into DS's house and did not come out under her own power. JMO

Not trying to get anyone to worry - just to think about what they post on a public forum that certain people are reading. Go on sleuthing - just be smart about what you post...

Well, as long as he's reading, here's one right out to ya, buddy: it is just a matter of time. You will not get away with it. Tick tick tick...

If she got to the condo at 3:18 p.m. and DS Jr. said she didn't get there 'till 4 p.m and then stayed 10 minutes, and then he left at 4:15-ish p.m. to go to his folks: What was he doing with/ to her for almost an hour?

Not trying to get anyone to worry - just to think about what they post on a public forum that certain people are reading. Go on sleuthing - just be smart about what you post...

Point Taken. I'm sure he is reading some of the boards and possibly even joining some (or his friends are -- if he has any friends left). If I was a prime suspect in a murder, I would be online to find out what people knew, and what they were talking about. I would want to know how close to the truth, people's perceptions were, and it would be useful to find out where searches were taking place, etc.

However, it's LE that have the real information and they are not revealing too much, so for the most part, all he is going to learn from reading the boards, is what people think of him, and that can't be good for his ego.

I am not really sure what has been going on with this case or board since I have been away for a bit. But, please let me put this out there: if anyone is threatened or even contacted by someone online that is a player in any ws case, please, please report it directly to LE. Keep a record of all contact. Threats over the Internet ARE illegal, if sent via email or PM. And any contact made by an involved person may include evidence or leads that would be helpful in later prosecution. Just had to put that out there.

11/17/11 4:30pm - a critical time in our case. *This time has many implications!

1. Attorney MN *said a witness can verify that "by" 4:30 p.m. that same day, Smith arrived at his parents' house with the kids in tow. He indicates it's an impossible timeline for murder. * Make note of the word "by"

http://www.wesh.com/news/29958175/detail.html#ixzz1kjQVKWRS

This means Dale was at Rose Blvd sometime before 4:30pm. Attorneys are known for their craft of the human language. They often use intentional language that allows them to say one thing which very subtlety means another. From Mn's statement do we really know what time Dale arrived? Notice he didn't say Dale "arrived at" 4:30pm or "shortly before" or "shortly after". Instead he says "by" 4:30pm.

2. *YS said, "We know for a fact, today, that Hoffner is a place that her cell-phone was on at about 4:30 in the afternoon on November 17th,"*

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new...parker-from-day-she-disappeared#ixzz1kjU3pAXT

According to Google Maps Hoffner *is about 3.5+ miles from Dale's condo on Goldenrod and about 6+ miles from Dale Sr's home on Rose Blvd. *It would probably take at least 10-15 minutes to get from Hoffner to Rose so if YS is correct there is no way for DS to get to Rose "by" 4:30 if DS and Michelle's phone are still at Hoffner "about 4:30"...

Unless:
A. more than 1 person was involved (one has phone and/or Michelle) and dale is taking kids to parent's between 4 and 4:30 as he says he did.

B. Dale arrived much earlier than 4:30. This is where attorney MN's word "by" could be crucial. If Dale arrived at rose at say 4pm which is still "by"4:30pm, he has time to drop kids off and still be by Hoffner when ping occurs "around 4:30pm"...

What does 4:30pm really tell us? Your thoughts...

I have identified 3 critical missions on the date of the 17th:

1. Establish an alibi
2. Hide MP and evidence linking DS to MP
3. Hide vehicle*

We know "by" 430, *DS completed task #1. He establishes an alibi but how solid is this? *Where was he from 4:30-10:30 that night?

Tasks 2&3 *could have been done in phases meaning they could have been hidden in one place for a period of time then moved *later during disposal. For example, the Hummer could have been in DS garage or driven somewhere to hide for a while before being dumped at Walden. *MP could have been hidden dead or alive somewhere while Dale was establishing an alibi.*

Any other thoughts?

Why would she care? If you want people to think right away that you got kidnapped, then leave the GLOW sticker on and when they find it, they say, "OMG, this is the hummer! call 9-1-1 !!!!!!!!!!" This makes sure people think you are gone. JMO, but it could work the other way too....

Because the later they realize it is her Hummer, the more of a head start she gets, and I didn't say she wanted people to think she was abducted, or that she didn't, just a possibility most are unwilling to give consideration to.

Because the later they realize it is her Hummer, the more of a head start she gets, and I didn't say she wanted people to think she was abducted, or that she didn't, just a possibility most are unwilling to give consideration to.

Her leaving on her own makes no sense to me...sounds like she was excited about her new relationship and happy with her life, overall. And now that DS has the children, instead of her parents or sister getting custody, I would think that would be enough to spoil any plans she made for running off. I doubt very much she would have wanted that outcome, especially if as someone suggested she ran off to make him look like a suspect. JMO

11/17/11 4:30pm - a critical time in our case. *This time has many implications!

1. Attorney MN *said a witness can verify that "by" 4:30 p.m. that same day, Smith arrived at his parents' house with the kids in tow. He indicates it's an impossible timeline for murder. * Make note of the word "by"

http://www.wesh.com/news/29958175/detail.html#ixzz1kjQVKWRS

This means Dale was at Rose Blvd sometime before 4:30pm. Attorneys are known for their craft of the human language. They often use intentional language that allows them to say one thing which very subtlety means another. From Mn's statement do we really know what time Dale arrived? Notice he didn't say Dale "arrived at" 4:30pm or "shortly before" or "shortly after". Instead he says "by" 4:30pm.

2. *YS said, "We know for a fact, today, that Hoffner is a place that her cell-phone was on at about 4:30 in the afternoon on November 17th,"*

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new...parker-from-day-she-disappeared#ixzz1kjU3pAXT

According to Google Maps Hoffner *is about 3.5+ miles from Dale's condo on Goldenrod and about 6+ miles from Dale Sr's home on Rose Blvd. *It would probably take at least 10-15 minutes to get from Hoffner to Rose so if YS is correct there is no way for DS to get to Rose "by" 4:30 if DS and Michelle's phone are still at Hoffner "about 4:30"...

Unless:
A. more than 1 person was involved (one has phone and/or Michelle) and dale is taking kids to parent's between 4 and 4:30 as he says he did.

B. Dale arrived much earlier than 4:30. This is where attorney MN's word "by" could be crucial. If Dale arrived at rose at say 4pm which is still "by"4:30pm, he has time to drop kids off and still be by Hoffner when ping occurs "around 4:30pm"...

What does 4:30pm really tell us? Your thoughts...

BBM

When you pull out of the condos, turn left Hoffner is right there. It's the next major intersection. *

So from Goldenrod turn left on Hoffner, cross Semoran and Hoffner continues.

I think it’s way too convenient for someone to have seen DS at his father’s place at (or by) 4:30. Who is this witness? A family member or some crony of one of the DS? Is this a location where an independent person just happens to pass by, notice him, and check their watch at the same time?

BBM

When you pull out of the condos, turn left Hoffner is right there. It's the next major intersection. *

So from Goldenrod turn left on Hoffner, cross Semoran and Hoffner continues.

So from his condo to Hoffner is less than a mile?

I just had a thought about the KFC video. We don't know everything that was actually found in the hummer. I wonder if her KFC trash and/or shopping bags were located in the car? Some folks do, but I generally don't remove my trash and shopping items from my car until I get home. Did someone clean her hummer?

Yes, probably 1/4 or less.

thank you! I see the furthest point - other end of Hoffner being around 3.5 miles from Dale's. So it could have pinged at either end of the road. Still a ping anywhere on the road is quite a distance from Rose blvd and I estimate it would take someone at least 10-15 mins to get from the pinged area to Sr's. How does a ping at 4:30 on that road allow Jr to be at rose blvd by 4:30? Something doesn't add up!

thank you! I see the furthest point - other end of Hoffner being around 3.5 miles from Dale's. So it could have pinged at either end of the road. Still a ping anywhere on the road is quite a distance from Rose blvd and I estimate it would take someone at least 10-15 mins to get from the pinged area to Sr's. How does a ping at 4:30 on that road allow Jr to be at rose blvd by 4:30? Something doesn't add up!

You also have to consider, once you cross Conway Rd Hoffner winds a lot. It is also only 25 mph thru there and monitored. Lots of traffic on that end of Hoffner at that time of day.

ETA Speed bumps too.

I was also just realizing that LE must be aware of at least another ping on Hoffner west of the first ping indicating the phone was moving west, correct?

So once again, someone wants it to look like she was going in one direction, him another. I don't think so. I think the phone was purposly left on to make it look like this, to make the alibi look good.

God I hope something shows up soon. Some sort of evidence, even the Glow Sticker. Something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine