BSL - Evidentiary Hearing, Friday, Aug 17, 2012, 10:00 A.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But anyone can go into a gun and knife show and buy a mess of guns and bypass the background check and waiting period.

Lucky us, in Shreveport it seems we have one of those shows every few weeks. In facts there's one this weekend!
bbm
IMO... nope laws ALWAYS apply.

A perp can buy them on the street or off the internet from a site like CL, but gun shows follow the law.
There is no loophole.

Bear repellent?

I know a guy that was in the marines... they used some spray on them. He could not even finish telling me about it without puking!!

...... he never finished the story!

Women need that stuff!

(it was some special combat tactical crap.... not your typical tear gas test!)

Stun guns. They're not technically legal to carry in PA. I have two. It's not illegal to own them.

Stun guns. They're not technically legal to carry in PA. I have two. It's not illegal to own them.
My son bought his gf one! I used to have one too.

I told my son's gf just to walk through the parking lot at night and
"crack" it every few seconds... That thing is SCARY!

My son bought his gf one! I used to have one too.

I told my son's gf just to walk through the parking lot at night and
"crack" it every few seconds... That thing is SCARY!

I've actually cracked it out of my sun roof when some lummox nearby was all road-ragey.

I don't recommend doing that, btw.

I am just still in awe that a woman as small as Mickey put a hurtin' on that slack jawed yokel like she did.

She had to have been terrified, but she fought with everything in her and nearly did him in.

Maybe some nice fella in Angola will finish what brave Mickey started.....

like! like! like!... :)

me too!

I am just still in awe that a woman as small as Mickey put a hurtin' on that slack jawed yokel like she did.

She had to have been terrified, but she fought with everything in her and nearly did him in.

Maybe some nice fella in Angola will finish what brave Mickey started.....
Soap...slip...here's a spoon & a sweatshirt.

Good morrning, folks. :seeya:

Donamena, were you wearing your long strand chicken feet necklace? :giggle:

Chicken Fried, your story reminded me of my father and his pepper plants, those little red and yellow peppers. Super hot. You're right, not everyone has the same reaction. My sister was terribly sensitive to them. My brother and I, not so much.
No, I wore my Boddhisatva carved redwood prayer beads for protection against malign forces. Theyve stood for me before....Which I then gave to a departing student at Carpe Diem, out to find his place in the world. I went home & put everything i was wearing in the wash. The beads had to be dispersed to a more positive energy. I could no longer keep them. My earring are on a shelf w/ holy basil & holy water, next to a candle from O____ L_____ of G______ church. I tend to want to wear dried lizards, but my cats, like Isabelle's, think they're jerky.

Bessie, those little peppers are called 'guinea pepers' by the old-timers in the Algiers cult. They're the ones Marie Laveau used to put in her mouth before she walked on her knees to the altar at St Louis Cathedral. Sorry, OT. Can we send some to Angola?? For food??

No, I wore my Boddhisatva carved redwood prayer beads for protection against malign forces. Theyve stood for me before....Which I then gave to a departing student at Carpe Diem, out to find his place in the world. I went home & put everything i was wearing in the wash. The beads had to be dispersed to a more positive energy. I could no longer keep them. My earring are on a shelf w/ holy basil & holy water, next to a candle from O____ L_____ of G______ church. I tend to want to wear dried lizards, but my cats, like Isabelle's, think they're jerky.

The visual here! The cats eyeballing you! And crouching down... tails twitching!...
Can't ya dip em in clear nail polish er sumptin?

The "liz" erds...
not the cats!

I have posted earlier that every soul is precious to God and at the end of our days on earth, it will be God who looks into our hearts and and it is He who will send us to our eternal home. I, for one intend to fight the devil for Brandon's soul. Obviously he (Satan) has teased, tempted and taken over Brandon's thoughts, actions and life from and early age. This is not something one asks for, and there but for the grace of God go I or any one of us. The bible says that the devil roams the earth to and fro seeking whom he may devour. He has devoured Brandon Scott Lavergne...mind, body...but not soul...not yet. I know that in time to come, if he does come to repentance, it will be called a "jail house conversion" by those who wish him to rot in hell...however it is not up to me, or anyone else to judge his heart. As I said, that will be done by God when the time comes. My prayers are with all of the families effected by the actions of BSL. Right now, I know that Mickey and Lisa are resting in the arms of God. I feel it my duty to pray for Brandon Lavergne, not because I condone his horrendous actions, but because it is his soul in need of fervent prayer right now.
I know this isn't a popular thing to say, especially today, but I feel a prompting and almost an urgency to "put it out there."

I would appreciate it if my fellow WSers would not be too hard with the bashing. I'm the sensitive sort.:please:

MamaRoux, you are a class act. Thank you!

The visual here! The cats eyeballing you! And crouching down... tails twitching!...
Can't ya dip em in clear nail polish er sumptin?

The "liz" erds...
not the cats!
Yes, but that affects the energy, chile.

Where is it that we post about the rest of the possibilities of his other victims??
And who was the young lady murdered several years ago?? From the Breaux Bridge area??
I can't remember her name or the circumstances...

Bessie, those little peppers are called 'guinea pepers' by the old-timers in the Algiers cult. They're the ones Marie Laveau used to put in her mouth before she walked on her knees to the altar at St Louis Cathedral. Sorry, OT. Can we send some to Angola?? For food??

Is that like "ghost pepper sauce"

It gives ya tunnel vision and makes the room spin!
Yess! I "thought" I wuz a bad A$$... I'm not!
800,000 to 1,041,000 Scoville units
It is not meant for mere mortals!
images.jpg

it will however cure montezuma's revenge!

FrayedKnot, doubt there are too many nice fellows incarcerated at Angola..

Although a proponent of the death penalty, and salute the prosecutor for the strategy used to spare the Schunick family & LA community, years or decades of pain & expense. My thoughts and emotions are all over the board on BSL.

Psychopathic sadistic predators/serial killers, begin their evil deeds once crossing that threshold from fantasy to acting them out in reality.

The facts indicate that BSL was a psychopath and imo, actually enjoyed killing for the sake of doing it. Power and dominance over their unsuspecting victims are what most serial killers crave. Ultimate control; the power of life and death over others. It is what quenches the thirst of predators like BSL.

BSL may not have been an evil genius. He seems to have been a garden-variety murderer with a hidden agenda of making himself famous, imo. Due to Mickey Shunick's courageous fight, abruptly ending his evil trail of terror. Guess, we will never know.

Notoriety is the predators ultimate goal. Imo, BSL wanted to be a household name.

BSL was dealt a very harsh blow and should have to live with the torment of knowing that hero Mickey Shunick has instead, become that household name..
Fox, Dawlin, 'frayedknot' meant 'nice fella' as sarcasm, in the loosest sense of the term..no in the tightest sense of the term.....aaaah..sorry, double entendre

I've moved posts over to a new thread. Please continue here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182156"]Brandon Scott Lavergne - Guilty Plea and LWOP - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'm going to close this one up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member