2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is JB asking the same questions over and over and over? I know he's trying in a way to make a point, but it's really wasteful of time and I believe he's badgering the witness (GA)

I am starting to believe that JB really believes that George is guilty of something.

No way! Just trying hard to create reasonable doubt. I firmly believe DT knows Casey is guilty..............

CM thought she was guilty till he joined the DT..............................

I am starting to believe that JB really believes that George is guilty of something.

Nah. No way. He knows KC is guilty as sin. He's just showboating, grandstanding, whatever you want to call the smell of desperation that surrounds this case and his client.

If Baez keeps acting 'snarky' about George missing his grand daughter he is going to turn off the jury all together.

JB: the 2 most precious things in yr life...u were telling peop about yr missing daughter
GA: no
JB: u were telling peop at t tow yard that u were concerned for yr GDs well-being...and that was before u ever got to t car

WTH JB is saying he told SB that his daughter and granddaughter were MISSING. He told him that he HADN'T SEEN THEM and his daughter refused to let them see Caylee! Twisting words!

Just do it GA...stand up and say I never abused my daughter, I didnt Kill or cover up the death of my granddaughter...so get off of it Baez....

Jose wants to have it both ways. He wants George to be a child molester, and at the same time for him to be a model grandfather whose children & grandchildren are the most precious things in his life. :banghead:

JB is badgering this witness! GRRRRRR......stay strong George--keep your cool, please!!

Go ahead George, blurt it out. I took gas because my daughter is a lying stealing sociopath and it's common sense to take a gas can to pick up the car she was driving.

IMO

We rarely use our front door. We have had notices on there for weeks before one of us realizes and takes it off. Just because George can see his front door from the driveway doesn't mean he looks at his front door every time he is outside.

LMAO... yes sir I would have to agree July 15th is after July 4th... GO George!

ATTENTION!!! PLEASE READ!!!

Thank you for your insightful and enthusiastic participation. We appreciate the fact that so many members are involved in the story of Caylee Anthony.

It has come to our attention that some posters are still name calling. This will not be tolerated any more. Even a simple "Bozo" will get you a time out.

We are interested in what is going on during the trial. Not someones looks or what they are wearing or how they talk. Please do not post this information. It stops the flow of the thread and the discussion of the important trial information.

From here on out we will be giving time outs for people who insist on posting about people's looks and speech. It adds nothing to the discussion.

Our mods are working over time and we need to help them by following our Terms of Service and not posting anything rude or petty.

Please help keep Websleuths the most interesting and professional true crime forum on the Internet.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Co-Owner Websleuths.com
are you guys hearing this???? please read again

"Yes I said I was concerned for my DD and DGD well being because I haven't seen them in over 3wks and now I am at a tow yard picking up her car and they are no where to be found" that's all you need to say GA

I think JB is trying to get GA to loose his cool. Then he can say Ah Ha! lookie here, he has a temper.

Just not sure with this... GA is doing his same 'don't recall' thing and same attitude he had before with state. I am worried when defense is up and questions him there are going to be issues because defense can control questioning..

However, JB is putting words in his mouth "you are telling people at tow yard you are concerned for your missing gd" and GA corrects and says I talked to the one man and said I was worried because I hadn't seen my daugh and GD.... I would be frustrated too

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member