Rick-Cindy's Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. How disturbing this is if true. I have worked in the mental health field for years and worked with about every kind of abusive family you could imagine....but I have never heard of such denial in one person, let alone two at the same time. To look your brother in the eye and deny your daughter's pregnancy when it is so apparent to EVERYONE else?? It is the same dynamic we are seeing now.

This information, along with more claims of Casey harming people she claims to love without any apparent guilt, has just about taken away all hope I have of Caylee being OK. There was still a part of me that refused to believe Casey could harm her child and not be torn apart with remorse, not break down at least once in front of her family or friends.

Reading about the relationship between Cindy and Caylee was heartbreaking to me. What a devastating loss for so many people.

Well? What do you all think? Is this guy legit? I think he is and boy some of the stuff he is divluging is quite telling isn't it?

I certainly hope he is. What he's saying is very informative.

Hopefully we'll get more of a verification on Rick soon. No way to know over the net who someone is. We'll never know for sure what his real agenda is. And hooking him up to a lie detector is unrealistic. IMO, his credibility is something everyone will have to decide for themselves.
By why would he speak out through a message board? Legit or not isn't that weird?
I just cannot come up with a single reason to anyone's advantage to post these kinds of details online. i feel the same about Clint House(?) Why would you go on TV? talk to LE and PI's.

Supposedly, Casey used Grandmas check to buy something at a store. $354. Cell phone, maybe?

JACKPOT!!! winner...you get the gold star today - can you say Blackjack? You must work in a A T&T jobbie...cuz that is almost to the penny what you'd pay, with the ESN transfer and all. NICE. :)

Wow. How disturbing this is if true. I have worked in the mental health field for years and worked with about every kind of abusive family you could imagine....but I have never heard of such denial in one person, let alone two at the same time. To look your brother in the eye and deny your daughter's pregnancy when it is so apparent to EVERYONE else?? It is the same dynamic we are seeing now.

I know alot of people don't like Pat Brown, but it would be interesting to hear her take on this. I keep saying the same thing over and over...it's mind boggling.

I think this guy is legit,.. and i so hope he comes over here. Did anyone invite him over here yet?

By why would he speak out through a message board? Legit or not isn't that weird?
I just cannot come up with a single reason to anyone's advantage to post these kinds of details online. i feel the same about Clint House(?) Why would you go on TV? talk to LE and PI's.

JBean, if I was going through something like this, I wouldn't be discussing anything. I wouldn't be on NG, myspace or here like we've seen so many related to a case do. But they do it. Years ago I was sought out by the press and went out of my way to duck them.

I'm wondering if he's had to deal with this weirdness all his life and finally has found a place and reason to talk about it. IDK.

I found this interesting in what Rick wrote:

The pool is the logical explanation. Cindy said the steps to the pool were put away yet they appeared the next evening when she got home from work.(on the 16th) Makes sense to me. i think Casey paniced and hid the body in the shed until the 18th when she backed into the drive. She put the body in the trunk and drove around a few days to find a place to hid the body. The woods by the airport is where she probably put it. I think the 17th when the cell phone pinged there by the airport is when she was just scouting for a place to put Caylee's body. That is my theory.

If I recall, during the OTR interview Cindy told Greta the 17th is when she found the ladder in the pool.

I don't think this is morally right. If this guy, Rick, is who he says he is, then he should contact LE. We should not speculate anything about the family based on what he says. As of now, there is no way verify this guy. With all do respect, I think we should convince him to constantly check back with LE, and not spread his supposed knowledge on the internet. There is no reason to get sucked into what he says. It is not our place. If he is the real deal, then he is a character witness. Plus, he is hindering the investigation by spreading gossip and not coming forward to LE.

A few posters posted that they did. But I'm not sure how they went about it.
Well he seems to have one guy that he knows. Talks about calling him and that he now only has a cell # but he will get in touch with him. Plus he gives out some very specific information on his past. where he worked - that plant and the cities he's lives in and he names names and all.

Ricks topix posts that WS'ers posted in our thread #110. Official verification from Tricia and the mods? Not that I'm aware of. So many people were asking for the info from Swag, that I felt it was better to get a thread going.

Hold On, I am confused, is someone posting saying he is rick? If so please PM the person's user name.

JBean, if I was going through something like this, I wouldn't be discussing anything. I wouldn't be on NG, myspace or here like we've seen so many related to a case do. But they do it. Years ago I was sought out by the press and went out of my way to duck them.

I'm wondering if he's had to deal with this weirdness all his life and finally has found a place and reason to talk about it. IDK.

My opinion is he is totally fed up. I am outraged by the behavior of this family, and I don't even know them. If nothing else, it maybe infuriates him the effect this is having on his parents, and he is trying whatever he can to put all this out there, to maybe push this to an end, so his parents can try to get past this. This state of limbo must be hell for them.
Assuming, of course, he is who he says he is. :waitasec:
Lanie

I don't think this is morally right. If this guy, Rick, is who he says he is, then he should contact LE. We should not speculate anything about the family based on what he says. As of now, there is no way verify this guy. With all do respect, I think we should convince him to constantly check back with LE, and not spread his supposed knowledge on the internet. There is no reason to get sucked into what he says. It is not our place. If he is the real deal, then he is a character witness. Plus, he is hindering the investigation by spreading gossip and not coming forward to LE.

I am pretty sure that he said he called and no one wanted to talk to him. I might be wrong though, but I thought he said that,..anyone know if he did?

Somebody please explain to me what is going on?

Tricia
as in Owner of WS...Thanks

I found this interesting in what Rick wrote:

The pool is the logical explanation. Cindy said the steps to the pool were put away yet they appeared the next evening when she got home from work.(on the 16th) Makes sense to me. i think Casey paniced and hid the body in the shed until the 18th when she backed into the drive. She put the body in the trunk and drove around a few days to find a place to hid the body. The woods by the airport is where she probably put it. I think the 17th when the cell phone pinged there by the airport is when she was just scouting for a place to put Caylee's body. That is my theory.

If I recall, during the OTR interview Cindy told Greta the 17th is when she found the ladder in the pool.

If she hid the body in the shed, why didn't the cadaver dogs signal there? Two days in a shed in 80-90 degree weather; there should have been some trace there.

Is this "rick" person posting on ws???????

In one post he stated that he would agree to a phone interview with Greta if asked. An invitation has been extended to him via a message on the MSN board. Shortly before it was posted, he said he was signing off to go out to dinner with his wife, so no reply as of yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts