Who Is Caylee's Biological Father?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ARE you kidding me I stated this over a month ago the very night LP said that he has heard that LA may be the father .Im fairly new to this so i dont know how u go back and check stuff out but how many times do i have to bring this up only to have someone else bring it up .. But hey good thinking broderick thank god for people such as yourself or nothing would get solved weather its realitty or a theory..even if it was mentioned over and over.

Sorry that happened to you, it's happened to me as well on here. You are the initiator, or two people at once initiate a theory. So thank you and sorry I am guilty of the same thing I am peeved about.

<<Why did the family circle the wagons following the 3rd 911 call? -

I think this is the norm for them. Defending Casey. Remember Scott Peterson's parents?

Who helped clean the car and determine that it was okay to launder clothes in there?

Same as above .... protecting Casey.

Why did George file for divorce several months after Caylee was born?

This is a hard one .... the public doesn't, nor should they be, privy to someone's marital relationship. Married couples sometimes have problems. It's normal.

Why didn't Lee come around the house when George was there?

Although I have read that both LA and Casey had issues with both parents, it could be any number of reasons. Families have relationship issues ... also normal.

Who paid the enormous cell phone bills for Casey?

My guess would be her mommy .... or stolen money.

Why so many stories about who the father is?

Now this is a good question. In looking at other threads in this very forum, lots of posters are basically calling Casey a "wh*re" because of her many boyfriends, yet are suspicious that a biological father is not specifically named. Maybe it's possible she herself doesn't know for sure.

Why did Casey abandon her job shortly the next year?

Spoiled, lazy, just plain doesn't want to work.

Why did they enable her while she lied and stole?

Because she is their daughter. I refer to the Scott Peterson case again ... didn't matter what he did ... he was still the "golden boy". Same syndrome.

Why did Lee refuse the DNA test?

To be difficult. This is just my opinion, but in observing LA .. his car, his attitude, etc., doesn't he strike anyone else as being just plain arrogant? Much like his little sister. I still shudder when I hear him laugh about the smell in the car.

Why has there been no denials to allegations?

Should they have to defend themselves against such an allegation?

If abuse, which on average last 7 years, was happening in high school would that explain her dropping out?

I think she dropped out because she's a quitter. Plain and simple. She didn't want to go anymore so she just quit. Thought she'd get a job and when that turned out to be real work too, she quit again.

Why did Casey hate her father?

I don't think Casey really hates GA. I think she probably has a better relationship with GA than CA. I refer back to LA's statement to LE regarding his conversation with Casey wherein Casey admits Caylee is missing. Casey tells LA about CA throwing it in her face about Caylee being a mistake, being an unfit mother ... etc. etc. My opinion, I think GA always took up for Casey and pretty much covered for her. I always thought of Casey as kind of "daddy's girl".

Why did Casey seem to resent her mother?>>

Because CA tried to make Casey into something she isn't. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear ... no matter how hard you try. No amount of pressure, nagging or insults is going to make someone want to be a better person.

Of course all of the above is just my opinion.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I am not a DNA expert, but if you have the full profile from Caylee, as I understand it, you would be able to tell if she was a product of something that happens tens of thousands if not more every year in this country. A study in Arizona recently said 1 in 8 girls suffer from sexual abuse and half of those or 1 in 16 of every girl in the state has suffered sexual abuse from either a brother or father. It is one of the most under reported crimes in America. Over 60 percent of violent female offenders have had sexual abuse in their childhood.

The statistics on mothers murdering their children is like something around 200 a year. There are hundreds of thousands of young women sexually assaulted in America and many of those by family more importantly by fathers and brothers.

So why is it so hard for people to accept this as a real possibility that she was conceived by a union between Casey and Lee; it is almost taboo to even discuss with folks yet so many are so quick to believe that Casey would kill her own child and that is so rare. If violence in women stems from sexual abuse as prison statistics show, it would give insight into what led Casey to her path of destruction.

So, you think LA is able to FORCE KC to do anything? Especially as an adult? She was an adult when Caylee was conceived.

Do you see KC subordinating herslf to LA?

Sorry.. I worked with a ton of molested (incest) kids. I don't think it's happening to KC.

Now, re: sociopathy, researchers seem to be divided. Some think there is a hereditary "bad seed." Some think that it's the product of having a parent with a personality disorder. There is no solid evidence either way. But, incest is not found to a higher than normal degree in that population.

So, you think LA is able to FORCE KC to do anything? Especially as an adult? She was an adult when Caylee was conceived.

Sorry.. I worked with a ton of molested (incest) kids. I don't think it's happening to KC.

I agree with you. I don't think KC was forced into anything. I don't think she was a victim of incest and I don't believe that either LA or GA are Caylee's father.

The only thing that matters is finding Caylee.

Maybe KC wasn't the one that was forced.

I think possibly Casey does not know who Caylee's father is. She knows the possiblities (who she slept with during that period) but without DNA she trully does not know. I know a girl who worked at SS in Kentucky. She says it is not that unusual for a woman trying to get child support to have several men's DNA tested before finding who the father is by process of elimination. I don't think this is the norm....however, there are women out there who do sleep with alot of men. Could be a one night stand, too.

ARE you kidding me I stated this over a month ago the very night LP said that he has heard that LA may be the father .Im fairly new to this so i dont know how u go back and check stuff out but how many times do i have to bring this up only to have someone else bring it up .. But hey good thinking broderick thank god for people such as yourself or nothing would get solved weather its realitty or a theory..even if it was mentioned over and over.

The same thing happens to me sometimes... just go with it.:)

I am not a DNA expert, but if you have the full profile from Caylee, as I understand it, you would be able to tell if she was a product of something that happens tens of thousands if not more every year in this country. A study in Arizona recently said 1 in 8 girls suffer from sexual abuse and half of those or 1 in 16 of every girl in the state has suffered sexual abuse from either a brother or father. It is one of the most under reported crimes in America. Over 60 percent of violent female offenders have had sexual abuse in their childhood.

The statistics on mothers murdering their children is like something around 200 a year. There are hundreds of thousands of young women sexually assaulted in America and many of those by family more importantly by fathers and brothers.

So why is it so hard for people to accept this as a real possibility that she was conceived by a union between Casey and Lee; it is almost taboo to even discuss with folks yet so many are so quick to believe that Casey would kill her own child and that is so rare. If violence in women stems from sexual abuse as prison statistics show, it would give insight into what led Casey to her path of destruction.

Sociopathy is what led KC on her path to destruction. Most socioaths were NOT molested as children. Some were. Just like the general population.

One reason why it is so hard to believe (well, two) is: 1) no sx of PTSD in KC, 2) no evidence that LE Has that kind of control over KC. Do you REALLY see LA as being able to coerce KC? To force her to do things against her will? It's hard to envision ANYONE in that family having that kind of control over KC.

And, maybe KC and the family are quiet about who the daddy is because they either don't know (like so many young women) or they don't think it's anyone's business.

It is certainly not relevant to this case.

LE thinks they know who did it, and why.

I'm sure if LE found something THAT hinky in the family (DNA), they would already have checked it out.

Now, do you think Bundy, Ramirez, Peterson and Bianchi were also incest victims? It was not found in their histories.

Another thing, if KC is really a sociopath, she would not suffer from feelings of shame, in any case.

Of course the paternity issue is relevant and important to this case! She's claiming a kidnapping. A child abduction. Statistically, it's by no means an uncommon occurance for a blood related family member to be involved in a child abduction. LE would not be doing their job if they did not attempt to persue this angle.

LE has pursued the kidnapping/child abduction claim and it didn't lead anywhere except to murder charges against Casey. They've done their job.

I think possibly Casey does not know who Caylee's father is. She knows the possiblities (who she slept with during that period) but without DNA she trully does not know. I know a girl who worked at SS in Kentucky. She says it is not that unusual for a woman trying to get child support to have several men's DNA tested before finding who the father is by process of elimination. I don't think this is the norm....however, there are women out there who do sleep with alot of men. Could be a one night stand, too.

And, KC seems to often have a "back-up" guy.

<<Why did the family circle the wagons following the 3rd 911 call? -

I think this is the norm for them. Defending Casey. Remember Scott Peterson's parents?

Who helped clean the car and determine that it was okay to launder clothes in there?

Same as above .... protecting Casey.

Why did George file for divorce several months after Caylee was born?

This is a hard one .... the public doesn't, nor should they be, privy to someone's marital relationship. Married couples sometimes have problems. It's normal.

Why didn't Lee come around the house when George was there?

Although I have read that both LA and Casey had issues with both parents, it could be any number of reasons. Families have relationship issues ... also normal.

Who paid the enormous cell phone bills for Casey?

My guess would be her mommy .... or stolen money.

Why so many stories about who the father is?

Now this is a good question. In looking at other threads in this very forum, lots of posters are basically calling Casey a "wh*re" because of her many boyfriends, yet are suspicious that a biological father is not specifically named. Maybe it's possible she herself doesn't know for sure.

Why did Casey abandon her job shortly the next year?

Spoiled, lazy, just plain doesn't want to work.

Why did they enable her while she lied and stole?

Because she is their daughter. I refer to the Scott Peterson case again ... didn't matter what he did ... he was still the "golden boy". Same syndrome.

Why did Lee refuse the DNA test?

To be difficult. This is just my opinion, but in observing LA .. his car, his attitude, etc., doesn't he strike anyone else as being just plain arrogant? Much like his little sister. I still shudder when I hear him laugh about the smell in the car.

Why has there been no denials to allegations?

Should they have to defend themselves against such an allegation?

If abuse, which on average last 7 years, was happening in high school would that explain her dropping out?

I think she dropped out because she's a quitter. Plain and simple. She didn't want to go anymore so she just quit. Thought she'd get a job and when that turned out to be real work too, she quit again.

Why did Casey hate her father?

I don't think Casey really hates GA. I think she probably has a better relationship with GA than CA. I refer back to LA's statement to LE regarding his conversation with Casey wherein Casey admits Caylee is missing. Casey tells LA about CA throwing it in her face about Caylee being a mistake, being an unfit mother ... etc. etc. My opinion, I think GA always took up for Casey and pretty much covered for her. I always thought of Casey as kind of "daddy's girl".

Why did Casey seem to resent her mother?>>

Because CA tried to make Casey into something she isn't. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear ... no matter how hard you try. No amount of pressure, nagging or insults is going to make someone want to be a better person.

Of course all of the above is just my opinion.

BTW- Re: the filed divorce. Rick said that GA had a serious Net gambling habit. That CA decided to divorce, but GA got to the courthouse first.

Sorry I got this conclusion in my mind kind of late. I have been trying to come to an explanation in the case that made sense not only of Casey's behavior but the family's behavior. In the beginning I kind of thought there might be truth in the kidnapping or a biological parent on the father's side taking the child and then I quickly learned that wasn't the case. Then I thought perhaps it was an accident and more information came out that led me to believe it was premeditated to a degree, albeit rushed. Now after reviewing everything, I found there was no simple explanation for everything until I put the scenario of a Lee and Casey union as Padilla suggested and now it seems to make more sense of everyone, and everything involved.

Some people probably see the whole picture faster than me, as I had to come to some of what I am saying through time. I will give credit where credit is due, and if you were on that train of thought much earlier you deserve the credit for it.

Sociopathy is what led KC on her path to destruction. Most socioaths were NOT molested as children. Some were. Just like the general population.

One reason why it is so hard to believe (well, two) is: 1) no sx of PTSD in KC, 2) no evidence that LE Has that kind of control over KC. Do you REALLY see LA as being able to coerce KC? To force her to do things against her will? It's hard to envision ANYONE in that family having that kind of control over KC.

And, maybe KC and the family are quiet about who the daddy is because they either don't know (like so many young women) or they don't think it's anyone's business.

It is certainly not relevant to this case.

LE thinks they know who did it, and why.

I'm sure if LE found something THAT hinky in the family (DNA), they would already have checked it out.

Now, do you think Bundy, Ramirez, Peterson and Bianchi were also incest victims? It was not found in their histories.

Another thing, if KC is really a sociopath, she would not suffer from feelings of shame, in any case.

I think we just disagree on this. Doesn't matter to me at this point, not trying to convince you. We will find out soon and honestly nobody wins.

<<There has got to be a reason that family is keeping the father's identity a secret.>>

Actually, there is no secret. LE and just about everyone else involved in this case has stated the father was killed in a car accident a year ago. I have no reason to doubt LE. If they are satisfied that the person killed was the father, it's good enough for me. Obviously they know more than I do. As for Lee being the father, as far as genetics go, wouldn't there be some obvious developmental disorder or dysmorphic feature in a child born from this type of union? I'm no genius by any stretch, but I do believe this would be obvious and Caylee sure seem like a beautiful, intelligent child to me.

Gotta link stating almost everyone in this case has stated that? Seeings how this is sleuthing board, I'm surprised no one has figured it out yet seeings how everyone knows he died in a car accident. But, then again, CA stated JG was the father at one point so there's one person who hasn't stuck to that story.

Gotta link stating almost everyone in this case has stated that? Seeings how this is sleuthing board, I'm surprised no one has figured it out yet seeings how everyone knows he died in a car accident. But, then again, CA stated JG was the father at one point so there's one person who hasn't stuck to that story.

She also cited two separate guys as the father, both of which died in a car accident.

She may have told Ryan what is closest to the truth. That he was an unimportant one-nighter, whom she never saw again.

I agree, there seems to be a a real phobia about this topic and backlash when it is mentioned.

Dr. P

I definitely have a strong reaction/backlash myself so I must fess up! I asked if someone could summarize for me evidence that leads one to believe this may be a possibility. I am not doubting anyone I guess I have a hard time because all I have heard is LP said there may be. I have read through the posts but can some "believers" fill me in on why they believe there may have been incest. I am trying to keep a open mind so if you could present your points of view I would appreciate it.

On that note, I examine why I have such a strong reaction myself. I guess I fear that KC will use some PTSD or incest or some other excuse that may not be valid for getting away with this. If she does have a valid reason, I would love to wrap my head around it and maybe find a way in my own heart to understand. If not, I guess i just get mad it is just another of KC's ploys at the expense of those with real, valid issues.

I just want to know! And I don't think I will ever know. Frustrating.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member