South Hadley,MA Phoebe Prince 15 kills self over bullying #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phoebe smoked

i always look up to the window that looked into her living room and i just always remember sitting there listening to techno with her and watching south park and she went to light her "*advertiser censored*" with the toaster bc she didn't have a lighter, it was so good. a week ago maybe i saw people up there moving things and i pulled over and made my mom drive bc i was gunna cry and i don't think i could handle all of that at once. i just hate never seeing her♥

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=258524962326#! closed group?

That person has posted previously about watching South Park with her and Phoebe using the toaster as a lighter.

That person has posted previously about watching South Park with her and Phoebe using the toaster as a lighter.

YES! I was reading old posts and got to Feb 25th when my stupid computer kicked me out and won't let me load older posts on FB. So that KB comment on Feb 25 is the furthest I've read.

I just had a thought. The defense better be careful. They trash Phoebe and make her seem like a messed in the head, 14 year old Teen, Mr. Mulveyhill may regret it. He's supposed to be the big guy, the 'got it all together guy' on campus...What's he doing having sex with someone who is so obviously messed in the head? THAT would convict him of stat rape, imo. His only hope, in the court of public opinion, might be to prove that Phoebe was a willing participant who made a reasonable choice to be with him. If they portray her as a troubled teen...Mulveyhill looks EVEN worse, imo.

I'm sure you all have discussed this, but I want to know: Phoebe wasn't a U.S. citizen, is that correct? I want to know how it impacts the outcome of this case.

My feeling is that the bullies also took this into account when targeting her. Perhaps they felt she was defenseless due to this.

This Katie Broderick is on the FB page talking about how much she misses her. But this was back in February, the 25th to be exact. I've only read her 2 comments on here so far. Is this the same KB that I've read that harassed her too?

yep it is. apparently kb called phoebe an irish *advertiser censored* and that she better stay away from some other girls boyfriend at the dance. I never saw the comment myself but even some of phoebe's other "friends" have admitted that it happened.

My opinion is that "bullying" is in violation of U.S. law. Why does it continue unchecked?

I'm sure you all have discussed this, but I want to know this: Phoebe wasn't a U.S. citizen, is that correct? I want to know how this impacts the outcome of this case.

My feeling is that the bullies also took this into account when targeting her. Perhaps they felt she was defenseless due to this.
I'm not sure of Phoebe's citizen status, concentric. Good question.

yep it is. apparently kb called phoebe an irish *advertiser censored* and that she better stay away from some other girls boyfriend at the dance. I never saw the comment myself but even some of phoebe's other "friends" have admitted that it happened.

I'd like to grab that little snot nose punk by her nostrils....oh I'm so mad

yep it is. apparently kb called phoebe an irish wh*re and that she better stay away from some other girls boyfriend at the dance. I never saw the comment myself but even some of phoebe's other "friends" have admitted that it happened.
Here's a link about K. Broderick....
Got some nasty and some unfriendly comments but I’ve found where a girl at South Hadley High School admits to being the girl who called Phoebe Prince an “irish *advertiser censored*” on an online website. She admits it online!!! Incredible.

Read it quick because I am sure the website will soon disappear. As predicted, the itssskatieeex site has disappeared. Not to worry as I will find some others that are just as bad. But those will not be from a girl who got so bad on Phoebe Prince.

h/t to the bloggers at the masslive site for pointing this out but the girl was interviewed on ABC right after Phoebe Prince’s death!! Unfreakingbelievable!!! So, here’s the question: is K. Broderick still a student at South Hadley High School? If she is, then we all know that Gus Sayer and Daniel Smith are real pieces of lying .

edited to remove first name and profanity...
http://run4chocolate.wordpress.com/...phoebe-prince-an-irish-*advertiser censored*/

I'd like to grab that little snot nose punk by her nostrils....oh I'm so mad

yeah pretty much. not sure if you saw it but several threads ago I posted a message I had received from someone on facebook who I had questioned about the lack of recent pictures of Phoebe. This person mentioned that a lesser known theory about why exactly Phoebe felt so alone in her last few days is that many of the people she thought were her friends ended up backstabbing her. :\ I've also recently read comments that another one of her friends and her got into an argument in the days before her death. instead of ever getting better it feels like my heart breaks more and more everyday for this girl. :(

"Phoebe Prince school union says media is real villain"

O'Neil says it's all the media's fault. He blames the media’s “nasty tone” for the war of words which broke out over the bullying and counter-threats to the accused bullies.

Oh give us a break Bill.

There would be no story here if Phoebe Prince hadn't been bullied to death.

As Darby O'Brien says, there has been an alarming lack of urgency in the school's response to Phoebe's tragic death.

Why hasn't the school committee held emergency meetings over the D.A.'s findings that teh bullying was common knowledge?

“Why hasn’t anyone done that," stormed O'Brien. Are they clueless?”
http://www.irishcentral.com/story/n...nion-says-media-is-real-villain-90743324.html

yeah pretty much. not sure if you saw it but several threads ago I posted a message I had received from someone on facebook who I had questioned about the lack of recent pictures of Phoebe. This person mentioned that a lesser known theory about why exactly Phoebe felt so alone in her last few days is that many of the people she thought were her friends ended up backstabbing her. :\ I've also recently read comments that another one of her friends and her got into an argument in the days before her death. instead of ever getting better it feels like my heart breaks more and more everyday for this girl. :(
I read an interesting comment, I wish I remembered where, I'd like to credit the author. The poster, remembering Phoebe had her phone plugged in, mentioned the recent texts and wondered if there was 1 that pushed her over the edge. 1 that went somewhere different, maybe further somehow, and pushed her to the final act. Those texts will be interesting.

I read an interesting comment, I wish I remembered where, I'd like to credit the author. The poster, remembering Phoebe had her phone plugged in, mentioned the recent texts and wondered if there was 1 that pushed her over the edge. 1 that went somewhere different, maybe further somehow, and pushed her to the final act. Those texts will be interesting.

yeah I agree, that could be what happened. I always assumed she just went straight home and killed herself after the day. But then when I found out she was texting...I thought that's weird...she came home and was texting about her bad day then she decided she gave up? I mean we don't know for sure she was texting at home but given the times that's what it seems like.

Also I saw what you mentioned on one of the discussion boards on facebook about what happened between her plugging her phone in and having a future to not having one at all? Sorry I probably butchered your words there but it made sense to me. It could be she got one final text that sent her over.

ugh what I would give to go back in time and give Phoebe a second chance...you have no idea.

What type of phone does she have? The texts weren't read. At least I think that's what I've read. 2 unopened texts. I have an iphone and I know that I can read the messages I get if it's only a sentence long. I don't have to open to read the entire thing.

Read "aceishere" posts. He/she is completely over the top, imo. IMO, the school seems to have a plan to divert media attention by claiming it's bringing out the nuts. "Let us get on with teaching", is their cover. Yeah? Well, buddy, we've seen the results of THAT spelled out by the DA! Their hope is, imo...the media will back up for fear their coverage spurs an incident. I remember, a good defense is a great offense. What then, might a defense team do? Hmmm....how 'bout to infiltrate the boards oneself and post the most obnoxious comments that anyone with a brain would be against? Then get some local reporters to report on the "hate" that's out there and scream to be left alone...gotta say, kudos to masslive posters, they are not buying into it.

and a couple interesting posts of gossip...#9843 #9842

http://www.masslive.com/forums/southhadley/

What type of phone does she have? The texts weren't read. At least I think that's what I've read. 2 unopened texts. I have an iphone and I know that I can read the messages I get if it's only a sentence long. I don't have to open to read the entire thing.

HOW THE FU#K are there people on both the support Sean and Phoebe memorial pages? HOW? Sorry but I'd have to choose sides. There's this little Sullivan kid on both and on the Sean one, very recent she's supporting Sean. I don't see any recent support on the Phoebe one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla