Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Further to my earlier query as to whether any DNA could remain under ABCs fingernails relating to the scratches on GBCs face, has anyone else noticed that almost all photos of GBC over the past 13 days, he has a phone shielding the right hand side of his face ..... Check out the pics .... Whenever he is in the gaze of the media, he usually has the phone held on the right side of his face trying to hide something

Good call!! :)

Just heard on the news that a woman has been found murdered on a walking path in Strathpine in Brisbane

Someone mentioned google earth.

Just a thought... I wonder if there is anyway that satellite would have access to cars in the vicinity that night....probably not.

My view is there is evidence to do with the phone. If they have had coverage from early on in the night ie 8pm (and obviously movement within the radius and diminishing signal) this would contradict his version of last seeing ABC at 10 pm right?

I think the mobile could be the key.

You are so funny.
I never made the Crime squad as you are not allowed to have a sense of humour, plus I dont like blood, hate conflict and vowed to castrate all Peds, Still don't know why they never hired me LOL Just kidding, we all need a laugh every now and then to make us appreicate we are still here and cope with the horror of life at times.
But if the crime squad is watching and think I would fit the bill..........:)

This website is strange today. When I 'thank' anyone, there's a delayed reaction. Sometimes it doesn't show at all

And I lost patience altogether a while back. Kept being tossed off. Had to re-log every few minutes. Couldn't bring up the site at all on about 100 occasions

Now it's back to not showing when I 'thank' people again

Anyone else having problems?

edit to add:

'Thanks' icon not showing at all now, even though I 'thanked' Mrs G for her last post. Then 'thanked' it again. Nothing .....

Laserdisc, same thing...

Not a lot going on today.. calm before the storm?

Same with me but I figured I had burnt my hard drive posting comments on this site :)

Does anyone else think it is strange that all that evidence was taken from his parents' place?

Was it their stuff/material that was taken? Or just stuff GBC has taken with him, from his place? Or a combination of both?

My understanding was that their entire place was raided. Does this mean police are sus of his parents too?

Interesting the police have just appealed for anyone driving on the roundabout of Moggil and Brookfield road, the sim card has been eliminated as associated with the investigation.

The timeframe of 11.30pm and 4am on the Thurday night, I wonder what the time frame is about ad how they came to come up with that time.

He did metion Gerard this time as saying they are working wiht the families in providing information for Geard and the girls as well as Allison's parents who are extremely traumatised since finding out how Allison was found.

No mention of Gerard being this uoset, just the Dickies, they are very tight lipped about who they are talking to, they have said there is no stone untutned and that they have a level of confidence that they will make an arrest very soon.

This is as close as they have come to sayig they know who to centre on but no mention, very controlled on answers, sayd they are keeping an open mind to make sure every piece of inso is run through thoroughly.

There's no defined walk paths in the area.

Asked several times for people to come forward if they were driving on the round about at brookfield and Moggil road between 11.30pm and 4am on thursday the 19th April

Does anyone else think it is strange that all that evidence was taken from his parents' place?

Was it their stuff/material that was taken? Or just stuff GBC has taken with him, from his place? Or a combination of both?

My understanding was that their entire place was raided. Does this mean police are sus of his parents too?

No it probably means they wanted clothing to match fibres or look for mud etc which he may have taken over, and they may also have suspected he took Allison's mobile phone from wherever he hid it in his own house over to his parents house in one of those washing baskets. In my opinion.

They are working with the families in providing information for Gerard and the girls as well as Allison's parents who are extremely traumatised since finding out how Allison was found.It seems to me (in my opinion only) that maybe it wasn't Gerard after all. Also did anyone notice Gerard's parents weren't mentioned? Or if they were i must have missed it. I wonder what the sim card was about that was left there?? The man (sorry i missed his name) said that the sim card has been elininated from the investigation. I know not really to say anything as i wasn't there but i'm wondering if she took her phone with her if it was in her hand and is in the water somewhere??

This topic is becoming really heated, elsewhere online. Many people are disgusted with the BCs. And a forum not known for erudition has gained some very articulate posters in defence of Allison and what they believe are, or should be, decent and normal behaviours when a woman and mother is missing believed murdered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288