AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
Btw, what happened to the real tape they were suppose to release after they put the wrong one out that went viral?

It wouldnt surprise me that they wasted so much time in thinking they had the right one that the correct date has been taped over by now.

I wish the Sheriff's department had jurisdiction over this case. They did a great job on the Gifford case and held much better PCs, imo.

IMO
Your guess is as good as mine! I agree.

Please don't think I am defending him, but when I am scared and nervous, I have said the most hideous things and laughed at the most inappropriate times. He may have given that stupid giggle because he sid he told her to get her butt home and saying that is unlike him.

His call was certainly strange (they all are according to us sleuthers lol) but made perfect sense if he was sure she was around somewhere. He did what every police department wants you to do - search the immediate area but call immediately and let them also search.

IDK - IMO he knows something or has learned something but I don't think he is directly involved per se

Ok..fess up are you my best friend and didnt tell me you have joined? Because my best girlfriend is just like that and she is the sweetest person ever. But let something happen tragically and she giggles... she just cant help it. I think it is a nervous giggle.

IMO

Seems like all of the media is taking LE out of context, IMO...as far as listening to the PC, what I got from it is that the only thing LE can rule out is Isabel leaving on her own. Anything else would naturally involve Isabel being taking out by an adult. LE specifically indicated in this same PC that the parents are NOT ruled out.

JMO

...........and with that said.....

One has to ask....how the hell did someone remove a little girl and keep her QUIET & STILL (not thrashing around trying to get away) and either take themselves AND a little girl thru a window (seriously, how does that work??) and over a wall (was she thrown over a shoulder -STILL QUIET and not moving- and napper climbed the wall? thrown over the wall onto the ground or in someone else's hands-STILL QUIET and not moving??) did they walk thru the house......quieter than santa on xmas eve?

....and no dogs....nor humans heard a thing....and the napper knew EXACTLY which room she just happened to be in....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

how the hell is all of that even possible?

i think napping a baby would be much much easier than a 6yr old who can scream and fight back.....

...but hey, who am I to say...

ETA....I know my comments are coming full swing to the beginning of this saga....but really, all we have are the basic fundamentals of....kid missing from bed....to work with.

Thanks to frayed knot for parsing the FF theory...until somebody can connect Sergio with the named defendant who changed his plea to something more than just a same last name I'm staying on the fence with that one. But then I have to say I just do not want to wrap my head around Sergio being a bad guy at all. Just don't want someone my brother played with to end up 'that way'...

I agree. I don't know if its the AZ heat or the laid back lifestyle but we dont typically wear pajamas to bed either. If I say get your pajamas on my 6 year old usually wears a t shirt and panties or sometimes just the panties, lol! I was not thrown off at all by Isa sleeping in basketball shorts.

Her brother seemed to think so in the 911 call.

"She's probably wearing pajamas"

http://cms3.tucsonaz.gov/files/poli..._911_audio_ref_isabel_celis_investigation.pdf

12th Ave is southside, may be part of south Tucson. lets not forget that there are parts of Oracle and Grant roads that are rife with drugs and prostitution (No-Tel Motel anyone?) that people forget about....neither area is paticularly safe and is far from South Tucson lol. This side gets alllll the bad news though. I always laughed when people's eyes bugged out when I told them where I live. You are so right AZWildcat, the raspados over here are awesome! Some of the best restaurants are over here too...Guero Canelo, BK's, Littlw Mexico....nom.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

We moved from the east side to Midvale when I was in high school. The moving company, local, my mom hired actually said "you're moving there? Why?" on the day of the move! I loved it though, and aside from a few years during college I lived there until we moved across the country. Some areas get bad names because the only thing reported are the bad things.

I would love for some salsa from La Parilla Suiza and any of the food from El Sabroso right now. Ooh and a potato, egg and cheese burrito from Taunia's! I need to stop thinking about this now.

*SPECULATION *

It could be that Sergio did not sleep on the couch after everyone else went to bed. It is possible that one of the boys got up and did not see him on the couch.RC may well have realized that he did not sleep in her bed that night. MOO

Possible that,say,the oldest boy told LE that when they took him back to the house that day. If LE had them do a re-enactment of the night in question. MOO

Possible that LE might believe SC was in Isabel's room. MOO

There is a reason for LE releasing that 911 tape right after the no contact order.
Possible that SC asked/told one or both of his sons to say he was on the sofa during the night. MOO

Sorry am again catching up..my apologies if this post lands randomly amidst an entirely different discussion..

WRT above theory of possibly the boys and/or mom had observed there to be no Sergio on the couch at some point during that Friday night/Saturday morning.. IMO while I believe that to be a perfectly logical speculation as a possibility of what is the issue that came to light in the interviews that resulted in further CPS involvement and the voluntary agreement reached of Sergio at this time having no contact with his sons.. What Makes me believe that it's not something of this nature is due to the fact that both mom and sons are being openly expressive that they are not only highly upset with this decision of Sergio being removed.. But also adamant that their belief is that Sergio is IN NO WAY WHATSOEVER INVOLVED WITH THEIR DAUGHTER/SISTER's ABDUCTION..jmo..

It seems to me, especially now with Sergio being 100% removed from the family.. Therefor in no way able to threaten, intimidate, or guilt any/all members of the family into not thinking/stating their thoughts of his possibly being in any way involved with Isa's disappearance.. That being the situation and the family STILL ADAMANT THAT THEY BELIEVE SERGIO TO BE IN NO WAY INVOLVED IN ISA's ABDUCTION.. That for me, personally speaks volumes and goes a long way.. Again, jmo.

I feel extremely certain in this case specifically that if for a moment Becky Celis believed and/or was the least bit suspicious of her spouse, Isa's father to be in any way at all involved in Isa's disappearance that SHE WOULD NOT CHOOSE TO SUPPORT SERGIO OVER THE BEST INTEREST OF NOT ONLY HER MISSING DAUGHTER, BUT ALSO THE WELL BEING AND SAFETY OF HER TWO SONS.. I feel very certain of this.. Especially in this specific case..

So, while I am still firmly planted on this damn fence I must say that the immediate family continuing to support and adamantly deny that Sergio is involved in their daughter/sister's abduction.. Especially in this case it does go a long way for me in my opinion of Sergio being responsible for why Isa is no longer here..

As always jmo, tho!

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

We have never had any information on JM or uncle/cousin living in the Celis home, either

Or maybe he was concentrating on her so much, the details were fuzzy?

Well where is the PANIC?????????????
Your heart pounding up in your throat fear when you cant find your little girl!

Damn i reember when my son was hiding in the clothing rack at Macy's and i couldnt find him OMG

I was fearful!!!!1 screaming his name i was shaking.. security as called the store locked down..... we searched then heard him giggle

He was hiding! Playing a game!

All i could do was cry and hug him tight!

I was never the same after that!

JMO

He dosent sound like hes very concerned!

...........and with that said.....

One has to ask....how the hell did someone remove a little girl and keep her QUIET & STILL (not thrashing around trying to get away) and either take themselves AND a little girl thru a window (seriously, how does that work??) and over a wall (was she thrown over a shoulder -STILL QUIET and not moving- and napper climbed the wall? thrown over the wall onto the ground or in someone else's hands-STILL QUIET and not moving??) did they walk thru the house......quieter than santa on xmas eve?

....and no dogs....nor humans heard a thing....and the napper knew EXACTLY which room she just happened to be in....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

how the hell is all of that even possible?

Someone with access to sedatives...like those in the medical field...

We have never had any information on JM or uncle/cousin living in the Celis home, either

Says he's uncle when he was visiting in Arizona, going to Mexico to hit the beaches. Must make some money with the boats, yachting and traveling, just sayin'.

I get what you're saying. I suppose my point was (which I never got to, in my post), is that we refer to whatever my kids wear at bedtime as their "pjs". If I tell her to get her pjs on, she may come down wearing the shorts and tshirt. Possibly the Celis family is the same.

None of our grandchildren sleep in actual PJs except the ones who are 6 months old to two years old now.

When they spend the night I tell them to go get their shower and put on their PJs and they come back in wearing a t-shirt and usually some type of boxer shorts or lose fitting shorts.

I really didnt think many people slept in PJs anymore. I sure dont those things make me burn up.:floorlaugh:

:seeya:

BBM: I totally agree ... and yes, it does make you think of "Toddlers and Tiaras" ...

:waitasec: Hmmm ... also made me think of JonBenet ...

JMO and MOO ...

:moo::moo::moo:

There's no way I can say this without sounding racist, so go ahead and throw what you will...

When my daughter was in kindergarten she was invited to "Lizzie"s birthday. Lizzie looked to me like an african american/white mix so I was surprised to learn she was hispanic (at the time I did not know there were so many skin tones associated with Hispanic). At the party, all of the little Hispanic relatives (girls) had fancy dresses (like $100+) with crinolines, ruffled socks and patent leather shoes. They all had tasteful makeup and pierced ears, and their hairstyles were extravagent. The other kids all looked like normal american slobs, in jeans and t-shirts. To be fair, the party was at an indoor playground, so the casual attire really seemed more practical. But this particular Hispanic family definitely dressed their little girls up and spared no expense in doing so.

I personally cannot get over the no-contact CPS order for his other children. Even in Sky's case, Julia was allowed supervised visits with little M. In Kyron's case, Terri was allowed supervised visits with Kyron's half-sister. Even Josh Powell was allowed supervised visits.

Something is seriously wrong if he is not allowed contact. But, that's just me and MOO.

The no contact order put me on the fence. I still think this smacks more of a stranger/neighbor etc abduction from everything we know but there is a lot we don't.

One thing that could be the reason for the no contact is finding child *advertiser censored* ala Josh Powell on his puter. The legal sort which uses adults or anime type figures but text shows that certain ones are children. Or child *advertiser censored* using adults (playing daddy's little girl or boy etc). This would cause a huge concern but not be something they can arrest him for. I could see him agreeing to the voluntary rather than have it nationwide news when he tries to fight it.

I do think however that an arrest would have been made if it was blatant child *advertiser censored*..in fact it would be a perfect time to try and sweat the truth from him, keep him off the streets and take their time investigating the disappearance of Isa.

However ugly secrets get exposed in criminal investigations, many which have nothing to do with the crime being investigated. This could be another case like when Jessica Lunsford grandfather had his record of a sexual offense exposed. Many jumped on it but he had nothing to do with her murder and kidnapping.

Thanks to frayed knot for parsing the FF theory...until somebody can connect Sergio with the named defendant who changed his plea to something more than just a same last name I'm staying on the fence with that one. But then I have to say I just do not want to wrap my head around Sergio being a bad guy at all. Just don't want someone my brother played with to end up 'that way'...

Gali, as someone who has known Sergio at some level, what do YOU make of his demeanor in the 911 call? The two public statements?

The JM on her fb, in a photo with RC's kids, he says he's uncle. He's the one who has all the photos with boats and Florida?

We discussed JM in so many threads, and I really never understood why.

Yes, the JM on her FB has family in FL Keys who own boats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine