Deceased/Not Found FL - Morgan Martin, 17, pregnant, St Petersburg, 25 July 2012 *Guilty/sentenced in 2022*

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/...amilies-of-missing-loved-ones-hang-on-to-hope

Family of missing St. Pete teen hangs on to hope

"If she is somewhere else, I just want to know that she's not being hurt. That's my big thing," said Leah Martin. "I just want to know that she isn't being hurt."

Martin feels that extra bit of hope mixed with fear. She thinks it's possible Morgan may not be alive, but after what happened in Cleveland, she just doesn't know.

I think I would be knocking on doors in Hudson with a flyer asking for anyone to look out for her. Never know what you could turn up. I have more hope that some of these girls are alive after Amanda Berry and Gina and Michele. Never in a million yrs would I thought they would come home alive.

Bumping for Morgan's Family, I know y'all are going out of your mind...

Still missing.

http://www.afro.com/sections/news/afro_briefs/story.htm?storyid=81161

The last time Florida mother-to-be Morgan Martin, 17, was seen by her family was just after midnight on July 25, 2012. Eighteen months later St. Petersburg police say they are still looking for her.

The teen-- four months pregnant at the time—had just stepped outside the family home at 12:30 a.m. to chat with the man she said is the father of her unborn child—a 25-year-old man she met on Facebook.

According to St. Petersburg police, the man, whose name was not released, was questioned but, in the absence of evidence linking him to the missing girl, has not been charged in the matter.

Nothing new in her case and it feels like no one is hunting or searching that we know of at this time. I see posts on FB from her mom on the Hope For Morgan Martin page; that is all I see. So sad, her mom is out of her mind worried and needs closure. What happened to Morgan????? Why isn't she found, or a body? The phone pinging in Hudson may be the reason she isn't found yet. Maybe that is where they need to look for her.

If you have Netflix or can rent a movie called Eden, watch it. It is about human trafficking and even girls that are pregnant can be sold because they then sell the baby when they have it. It is a hard movie to watch but so many girls just vanish and people need to know that they can be in a house, or a warehouse, a building in a remote area that is used for human slavery.

I try to envision just how a this went down, and I find it hard to explain why there was no struggle, or evidence of a struggle if she was forced into the car. She had on PJ and hoodie and pink fuzzy slippers. She would know if it was his car pulling up and she would know it was him, unless, the windows were tinted and she just got into the passenger side to talk with him about the news of the sex of the baby. Maybe he wasn't driving, and she got in and someone else was in the driver's seat and someone else was in the back seat and they just took off with her.

Then you if this is the case, did LE check to see if JF car was on any video cameras in the area? I know they have them, but where there any in the area of where Morgan's home was. Any local markets or other business's that could have had video camera? If she was forced into a car, other then his, I would think that there would have been a slipper left behind or maybe she would have screamed out. I remember a news footage of the home and there was very little front yard, and space between the front door and where a car would have to pull up. The distance was merely feet to the house and a scream or loud voices would have been heard IMO. Her mom was home and her sister and the sister's bf and there child that night. How was this pulled off? Where is Morgan.

All I can say is if you are the guy she last spoke too, and you are heading over to the house in your own car, you would think it would be a brazen move to kidnap her from her own home, with people home that night, in front of the house and hope no one saw anything. Just saying. I guess what ever went down that night worked, because no one has seen or heard from Morgan again. I just don't understand how this happens.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/humani...eenager-missing-for-two-years-remains/2189866

Police say the case remains active, but they do not know what happened to Morgan and have not made any arrests.

Detectives "continue to work leads as they are developed," St. Petersburg police spokesman Mike Puetz said. "I can't say whether they have any one individual they consider a suspect, but obviously, they have looked at, and continue to look at, those individuals that were involved in her life to see if any one of them might have some motive to harm her."

Hi all, I'm new to the blog but I've been following Morgan's case-and others as well for a while. It sadens me to know that there is a major possibility that Morgan is not alive. After reading everyone's posts and the help of Google maps. I have a general idea of the area in which this all happened (Florida).

So, I've been looking specifically on NamUS- the unidentified body site. One that sticks out is NamUs UP # 13109 [ME/C Case Number: 2014-0392].
Why? Because she had black curly hair, like Morgan; and was pregnant at time of death, like Morgan. Now, Morgan lived in St. Petersburg, FL and her Baby's Father lived in Hudson, which is only an hour or so away from each other. The unidentified body was found in International Waters in Miami-Dade County, FL.... I've learned there is no way to really drive from neither Morgans or her BD's home to Miami-Dade County, you have to fly or other arrangements. But flying from either Morgans or the BD's home to Miami-Dade County is only 2 hours. It sounds convincing that this could possibly be Morgan ??

I mean, Hudson and St. Petersburg are both close to waters. It would be very reasonable to say that body could have traveled in water, especially with the time span since she's been missing. Lastly, they've stated the unidentified body's age is pre-20s and the weight doesn't match exactly with Morgan, but I'd say this is pretty substantial enough to submit for comparison.

Here's the link to the NamUS profile: https://identifyus.org/en/cases/13109

And in case anyone was wondering, International Waters is a term used for more than 200 miles or more out in water from any US coast; 3 miles and further than a US coast is referred to as Federal Waters.

Hi all, I'm new to the blog but I've been following Morgan's case-and others as well for a while. It sadens me to know that there is a major possibility that Morgan is not alive. After reading everyone's posts and the help of Google maps. I have a general idea of the area in which this all happened (Florida).

So, I've been looking specifically on NamUS- the unidentified body site. One that sticks out is NamUs UP # 13109 [ME/C Case Number: 2014-0392].
Why? Because she had black curly hair, like Morgan; and was pregnant at time of death, like Morgan. Now, Morgan lived in St. Petersburg, FL and her Baby's Father lived in Hudson, which is only an hour or so away from each other. The unidentified body was found in International Waters in Miami-Dade County, FL.... I've learned there is no way to really drive from neither Morgans or her BD's home to Miami-Dade County, you have to fly or other arrangements. But flying from either Morgans or the BD's home to Miami-Dade County is only 2 hours. It sounds convincing that this could possibly be Morgan ??

I mean, Hudson and St. Petersburg are both close to waters. It would be very reasonable to say that body could have traveled in water, especially with the time span since she's been missing. Lastly, they've stated the unidentified body's age is pre-20s and the weight doesn't match exactly with Morgan, but I'd say this is pretty substantial enough to submit for comparison.

Here's the link to the NamUS profile: https://identifyus.org/en/cases/13109

And in case anyone was wondering, International Waters is a term used for more than 200 miles or more out in water from any US coast; 3 miles and further than a US coast is referred to as Federal Waters.
any updates?

[h=1]St. Pete Police to announce ‘major development’ in missing pregnant teen case[/h]http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2016/6/27/_major_development_i.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back