AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
NG will be even more useless and dated than usual if she does not even wait until the day's PC is over, before taping...JMO

I asked but where the 3 girls were is in the county so they can't do a rewind of the scanner.

They said they had the wrong day on the video. Video wasn't timestamped. The video was of early Sunday morning.

Video was from wrong day...it is Sat/Sun they were seeing...wrong date...trying to get correct one...

Not much else...he is talking about how Le is wanting family to speak out to media, will help them, etc....passed along all requests...it is up to family

Their LE is working with the county on the new assault/break-in....can't comment on any specifics...

The video LE received is from the Saturday night/Sunday morning, and NOT Friday night/Saturday morning. The video was not time stamped and the company supplied LE with the wrong video.

If the timestamp is not working, how will they know they will be getting the right video at all?

Limited updates
Video regarding witnesses
They identified 3 out of group
Video captured a different day, not day in question
IT was not date and time stamped
It was Saturday night, not Friday night
Working to get the video for Friday the 20th
Working with Pima County sheriff
Opened to questions
Verified Saturday night into Sunday morning 1 – 1:30 am
Lots of questions about the media
They have made it known they think it is important to keep story in the forefront and tips coming in
They expressed interest in doing interviews—yesterday
Working with the Pima County Sheriff on the 3 girls case

They said they had the wrong day on the video. Video wasn't timestamped. The video was of early Sunday morning.

Why were these people allowed to walk so close to Celis home? Was not the area taped off on Saturday night? I would think we would have seen police and tape and media in that shot if it was early Sunday morning JMO

Why were these people allowed to walk so close to Celis home? Was not the area taped off on Saturday night? I would think we would have seen police and tape and media in that shot if it was early Sunday morning JMO

I know. The mystery man was right there too creeping around.

I guess this might explain why the people in the video took a few days to come forward - they may have been confused about whether they were shown at all, since the days were mixed up.

Jeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member