MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think what lead to the break up has any part in this case. I do think perhaps anger, the move, retaliation against DB might.

jmo

I only think the breakup is relavant if MJ is the primary POI. Reason being, there could be something in their history, his character or nature that DB was displeased with. Those things are important as to whether he is capable of a crime.

JMO--------------

I agree something is up with the stop texts calls AND her email being open on DB's computer. Either she closed it or whoever took her and came back to the apartment found it via history and the passwords were saved......

If she was going to lay down she would not have left her email open. And no, I don't believe she took a nap. I believe she left that apartment with someone she knew not knowing she was not going to be returned. Someone who had access to that apartment during the day. We know of two.

I don't think DB would have gone to work if she knew PB couldn't wake in the morning. I do think LE can verify the skin type test. I find it hard to believe/fathom MJ would have been posing as PB taking an online skin test while texting with DB or talking to DB but I supposed anything is possible.

I would like to know if DB spoke with PB via her cell phone or a work phone.

jmo

also i read where mj was supposedly doing laundry that day is laundry room on same level as db basement apt. kinda spookey to be living next to laundry room if that the case. i want to know why lbc showed back up how would he know if anyone was going to be there or not. okay lets say lbc came back to apt door as locked nobody home now what does lbc do sit around outside until db or mj show up to let him in. how did lbc get back to apt? it not adding up

I only think the breakup is relavant if MJ is the primary POI. Reason being, there could be something in their history, his character or nature that DB was displeased with. Those things are important as to whether he is capable of a crime.

JMO--------------

But for 9 of the 10 years DB was involved with MJ PB was not in her life and there was little direct contact with PB being so far away. I honestly think if DB had the slightest inkling PB would not be safe if left alone around MJ DB would have never allowed them to be alone together.

I think it is possible looking in hindsight, DB may have some yellow flags or concerns that perhaps MJ is capable of harming PB but it would only be in hindsight.

jmo

It can only be narrowed down to a few motives in regards to MJ. One being that he was upset about having to move. Another is that MJ overheard something in PB's phone conversation to (who ever she was speaking to) when PB said, "yeah, he here, he doing laundry. That statement allows DB to know that MJ will be around the apt with PB for some time alone or with little bro. Maybe DB didn't want MJ to be around PB for a long period of time for what ever reason. Also, although it's stated that DB and MJ were on rocky relations, by MJ continuing to reside at apt, they were probably continuing to be intimate at times. When a 'NEW' female comes around, men always check her out. Nice body frame, young and naive. Most times boys and men attempt to see what they can get away with (becoming bold) when they are drinking and smoking (best friend green). Sometimes when men are rejected but see someone else has scored, they feel less than little. At times feeling disrespected because they were not allowed to score. JMO

It can only be narrowed down to a few motives in regards to MJ. One being that he was upset about having to move. Another is that MJ overheard something in PB's phone conversation to (who ever she was speaking to) when PB said, "yeah, he here, he doing laundry. That statement allows DB to know that MJ will be around the apt with PB for some time alone or with little bro. Maybe DB didn't want MJ to be around PB for a long period of time for what ever reason. Also, although it's stated that DB and MJ were on rocky relations, by MJ continuing to reside at apt, they were probably continuing to be intimate at times. When a 'NEW' female comes around, men always check her out. Nice body frame, young and naive. Most times boys and men attempt to see what they can get away with (becoming bold) when they are drinking and smoking (best friend green). Sometimes when men are rejected but see someone else has scored, they feel less than little. At times feeling disrespected because they were not allowed to score. JMO

Good point. In this case, are you implying LBC as the one feeling "rejected"?

Interesting how it has not come out who it was that made PB feel uncomfortable. When was that call made to another out of state sister during which Pb shared this information? Was it that Monday night, the night prior to her disappearance? Because if so, I am wondering if the call may a response from PB upon finding out LBC would be sleeping over at the apartment. Maybe the call was to her sister saying something along the lines of MJ's LBC is going to be sleeping here and he has been hitting on me. I'm really uncomfortable with the sleeping arrangement.

I hope PB's sister was able to share with LE who PB was uncomfortable with and many details about that conversation.

Regarding the "Peas interview": DB stated that PB had come with her to work and with KB to work during her stay, but PB did not come "that day", she said.

DB also stated that she didn't know MJ was going to be there other than to pick up his LBC. That means she knew the LBC was there alone with PB when she left.

Why would you choose the day PB is alone with a "male" as the day you DON'T bring her to work with you? Was LBC there to "hook up" with PB???

Who ever did this needs to go to jail. Go to jail, do not pass go! Who ever thought they were the King of the apt, is not king of the world. Only cowards and criminals hide. For a MAN or young man to pick on a little girl or female or take advantage of her is a disgrace. People lie for a reason. If there are many inconsistencies, that means people are not telling the truth! Let the record reflect. If the (king) of the apt spends the rest of his days in a CAGE, he was not a king to begin with. If he is caught, it will be his fault. If the king wanted to do dirty work, he should have did it ALONE. If a person has dirty work to do, they should do it alone. The helpers and followers will be the very one to blow the cover up.

Regarding the "Peas interview": DB stated that PB had come with her to work and with KB to work during her stay, but PB did not come "that day", she said.

DB also stated that she didn't know MJ was going to be there other than to pick up his LBC. That means she knew the LBC was there alone with PB when she left.

Why would you choose the day PB is alone with a "male" as the day you DON'T bring her to work with you? Was LBC there to "hook up" with PB???

Has it been verified PB went to work with DB or KB? GJ?

GJ did not transcribe the peas interview to say PB had gone to work with DB or KB any time during her visit. I read that to be along the lines of DB commenting: it's not like I took her to work with me or something.

It raises an eyebrow for me to think any employer would allow that, oh can I bring my 16 yr old sister to babysit her while I am at work. I don't believe an employer would allow that.

I wanted to clarify a few things that I do believe have been misunderstood in the media.
The list of 20 people was explained by DB and BB, clearly, in their Peas interview. Db was asked by her dad to make a list of every person who had been in the apartment since they moved in during the summer. DB said the list included children, teenagers, adults, relatives, friends... I have no reason to doubt this.
I believe the "20 men in and out" may have been JS's interpretation. She was reeling from the shock of PB being missing, hearing about the drugs and alcohol, etc. She sees this list of people, and doesn't process who is on the list, just sees 20 names.

If DB was not being truthful about the list (and we know she already has lied about the drugs and alcohol during the Peas interview...), then maybe it was 20 men.

I think LE narrowed the list of 20 down to the 12 people who had been there during PB's visit. This was during the holidays, so I can imagine 12 people pretty easily. I think we know that there were a few people who frequented the place with regularity.

And just for the record, I am not convinced that the LBC is NOT GJ the younger (i.e. GIJ is GJ the older. Gets confusing with two brothers with the same initials). I realize MJ has three younger brothers, and I think I have ID'd them. But of the three, the only one who was freinds with PB on FB and MS is GJ the younger. I think that is significant.

KB, DB, and RB have all mentioned that PB went to work with the sisters on some days. No one outside of family has done so, though.

This is where having access to PB's FAcebook or twitter accounts would be so helpful. Because I would imagine she would report about that.

9 out of 10, that has probably already been confirmed if (Mark) I don't recall the last name, stated that, they have questioned (the person) responsible for PB's disappearance. Also, keep in mind that (of the narrowed down 2 POI) it's MJ who had transportation and was able to maneuver as he pleased.

KB, DB, and RB have all mentioned that PB went to work with the sisters on some days. No one outside of family has done so, though.

This is where having access to PB's FAcebook or twitter accounts would be so helpful. Because I would imagine she would report about that.

Wow! thank you for confirming that. I honestly can't believe an employer would allow PB to spend an entire work day at either sisters place of employment. I would think they would have saved some of their vacation time for PB's visit. I wonder if they did, or if they used up their vacation time for something else. If so, that tells me PB was more interested in a relationship with her big sisters than they were with her.

jmo

i agree with you i believe lbc was there to hook up with pb thats why he stayed over and db allowed it. now possibly at the party it may have someone else at the party wh was hitting on pb that made her feel uneasy and because she rejected him he may have come back to apt. for what ever reason lbc hears this person went back to apt and so lbc goes back also to check thnings out

I think this is important (bolded by me). It seems kind of odd that three days before MJ is supposed to be OUT of the apartment, that she wouldn't expect him to be packing, etc. And if he had keys and was on the lease, why would he need to tell her when he was going to be there? Makes no sense. I felt this was a self-serving statement of DB's. Deflecting blame once again.

And yeah, what about leaving PB alone with LBC? Was he SO young that he was too little to be a threat to PB?
NO. KB and DB made a point of saying that he was older than PB in the Peas interview.
BUT MJ made a point of saying LBC was in high school and was NOT GJ (the younger).
BUT GJ IS in high school.

AUGH. My head is spinning.

ETA as if that wasn't enough, MJ indicated on the Find PB posts that he had spoken with DB around 11 pm Monday night, telling her he would be there packing. Of course, I have no CLUE who is telling the truth.

9 out of 10, that has probably already been confirmed if (Mark) I don't recall the last name, stated that, they have questioned (the person) responsible for PB's disappearance.

Marc Klaas. He is often a guest on NG's show. His daughter Polly was abducted from a slumber party at age 12 and later found murdered. He is not LE. I assume what he stated was his opinion, and I would agree with it. No doubt Marc knows his stuff.

http://www.pollyklaas.org/about/pollys-story.html?gclid=CKjwhIPi1qYCFcIKKgodlEuRGw

He runs the Polly Klaas foundation, Klaaskids foundation and is a 'friend' of WS.
http://www.pollyklaas.org/

http://www.klaaskids.org/

Wow, if PB had come to work with her sisters but did not that day, that leads to a greater possibility of a coverup and that perhaps PB was deceased prior to DB leaving for work in the morning. I so didn't want to consider that, but it is suspicious that PB did not go to work with her sister and have KB pick her up there. Especially if DB knew MJ would be by the apartment 'sometime' to move and knew she was leaving her baby sister there. :(

LE surely knows if P went to work w/sister or not.

i agree with you i believe lbc was there to hook up with pb thats why he stayed over and db allowed it. now possibly at the party it may have someone else at the party wh was hitting on pb that made her feel uneasy and because she rejected him he may have come back to apt. for what ever reason lbc hears this person went back to apt and so lbc goes back also to check thnings out

Why would little bro want to go back and check things out? He must have known or heard about (this Person) who made sexual advances. Did he know he was going (back) to the scene of the crime? If the actual crime was not committed there, it did begin there. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam