Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole article IMO was more to do with the way in which certain cases really hit a nerve/spot with the community. Sorry, don't have links to the other cases but you could try Google.

Agree Case Closed...but I was also wondering why he would *specifically* only mention these horrific cases where all were *abducted and murdered* by the most evil of people who were unknown to all of them...

Agree Case Closed...but I was also wondering why he would *specifically* only mention these horrific cases where all were *abducted and murdered* by the most evil of people who were unknown to all of them...

the other thing about those cases is they were all premeditated and all involved more than one person!! Personally, I think he named those cases because they were "big" crime stories, but it is interesting to speculate.

I must say I was never so engrossed in any of those cases as I am now.

Surely if the rumours are true re someone confessing about having been involved they would in fact be an accessory to murder and therefore arrested on the spot. Cannot imagine if this is true that someone would still be walking around whilst the police are still finalising details . JIMHO of course

Ps even if their lawyer managed to strike some kind of a deal. The Police would have no discretion and would have to arrest

You are right. If Police had made an arrest there would be a press release by now. :jail::sick:

Oh, and I was hoping to get up and read about an arrest this morning (given the "on the grapevine" info mentioned last night about the gf spilling the beans). I'm thinking that this might be unlikely (and just a rumor) given that there have still been no arrests. IMO :)

EDIT:

Oh, found it: http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/hearts-break-for-allison/story-e6freoof-1226359363978

"There are some crimes - Allison Baden-Clay, Daniel Morcombe, Sian Kingi and Anita Cobby in Sydney - that for whatever reason, grip the public's imagination," Mr Atkinson said." So it's not saying anything about the circumstances of their deaths and that being related to the case, only saying that the public interest is similar.

Yes, after reading this I think he just meant the interest in this case is similar to the others.

I did donate...could not help myself, it was funeral day. Only thing I could do to help.

OT:
As for GBC he is NOT an accountant, he failed a subject twice and NEVER graduated as an accountant.....hence he went to work at a Flight Centre, because KPMG COULDN'T get his qualifications as proof after he did a year as an intern there.

So money handling was never his forte as we can see. But Trust fund is beyond his arm length reach now thank goodness.

Thank you Berry, I was wondering why a qualified accountant would change career focus. Reading his Linked-In profile, he sure looked like he spent time in the financial field... I guess you can make any profile look good... eventually if its built on charade then all will be revealed.:waitasec:

This thread has some incredibly astute posters. I have been following this forum since the beginning and have had my own theories on the crime and what took place. I work within the Kenmore/Brookfield area and have met the Baden-clays on numerous occasions. Firstly, Allison was a lovely lady. Really down to earth and easy going. The media promoted her essence aptly and with justice and she was as they said, an extremely family oriented woman who would have done anything for children. Gerard, however is quite the opposite. From my brief dealings with him he presented as a sleazy, impatient man pumped up on self importance. I never understood how two such opposing personalities could have worked and to be honest she was so warm that it only highlighted his coldness.

Moving on, the locals of Brookfield are a tight bunch and most of them are privy to sensative details of the Baden-clay's married life whether through family and friends or through business dealings. One thing is certain, it is widely known that GBC was not just having one affair but several, during their married life. I obtained this information through reliable sources that cannot be denied. It's only a matter of time before the police announce these findings. They are in the process of crossing their t's and dotting their i's.

I don't know about that Paul Tully with the blog.... Some of his posts seem pretty outrageous and lacking credibility to me :-|

http://paulgtully.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/allison-baden-clay-d-day-approaches-for.html

Read this, Paul Tully hinting tests could be available now.

"With a team of more than 20 detectives moving forward with their investigation and final post mortem tests becoming available, "D"-Day is about to arrive for Allison Baden-Clay's killer."

If he's right about the detective's strategy...the killer and or accomplice would be barely able to function in a normal manner at this point...something has GOT to give

Surely if the rumours are true re someone confessing about having been involved they would in fact be an accessory to murder and therefore arrested on the spot. Cannot imagine if this is true that someone would still be walking around whilst the police are still finalising details . JIMHO of course

Ps even if their lawyer managed to strike some kind of a deal. The Police would have no discretion and would have to arrest

Maybe it's someone who wasn't involved has cracked and told the police what they know. That would be good too. Just wish the people who do know {someone has to} would splill the beans. I just think that someone who wasn't involved must know something. Maybe they're scared of the 'power' the family seems to have.

thanks Maxymoo could you please define "a little way off"? Days, weeks, months...

Thank you

To quote "how long is a piece of string" they are still getting all their ducks in a row. Can only speculate on how long it will take for certain investigative techniques to have the desired effect on the suspects.

This thread has some incredibly astute posters. I have been following this forum since the beginning and have had my own theories on the crime and what took place. I work within the Kenmore/Brookfield area and have met the Baden-clays on numerous occasions. Firstly, Allison was a lovely lady. Really down to earth and easy going. The media promoted her essence aptly and with justice and she was as they said, an extremely family oriented woman who would have done anything for children. Gerard, however is quite the opposite. From my brief dealings with him he presented as a sleazy, impatient man pumped up on self importance. I never understood how two such opposing personalities could have worked and to be honest she was so warm that it only highlighted his coldness.

Moving on, the locals of Brookfield are a tight bunch and most of them are privy to sensative details of the Baden-clay's married life whether through family and friends or through business dealings. One thing is certain, it is widely known that GBC was not just having one affair but several, during their married life. I obtained this information through reliable sources that cannot be denied. It's only a matter of time before the police announce these findings. They are in the process of crossing their t's and dotting their i's.

Thankyou for your comment. Even though you can't give a 'link' to what you're saying, I can say that I do believe what you have written. It goes without saying that real people do know things, and yours is a well written opinion. Thanks again.

The truth about what the BC's are really like comes from those who really knew them, whether they knew them well or not.

thanks for your post...it's interesting how a wonderful and 'straight up' nice, warm woman ends up with a man like this, I hope things are coming to a head with police now...I am very selfishly wanting to know exactly what happened and see justice served as soon as possible.

Someone posted a few pages back re; the 2 cars with one tailing closely behind that perhaps it was due to the person in the rear vehicle having trouble with their eyesight...i like that idea! It sounds quite plausible.

i also wouldn't be surprised if it will be some time before an arrest is made, as previously mentioned, the Brookfield bunch are tight knit and the area is heavily populated with barristers, judges and the like. I am sure that there would be lots of external input from these people to ensure that all the t's are crossed and the i's are dotted before an arrest is made, so as not to let the perp/s get away with murder so to speak.

I am still convinced tho, that ABC must have had some information that would have ruined the perp, and that has led to her demise. Divorce, affairs, serious sexual persuasions are the 'norm' in Brookfield's elite.....the things i have heard come out of the mouths of these people over the years has made my hair curl sometimes....the Bold and the Beautiful have nothing on Brookfield! This is why i am led to believe that ABC must have had something REALLY damaging on someone for it to end in murder.

Thankyou for your comment. Even though you can't give a 'link' to what you're saying, I can say that I do believe what you have written. It goes without saying that real people do know things, and yours is a well written opinion. Thanks again.

The truth about what the BC's are really like comes from those who really knew them, whether they knew them well or not.

Thanks. The truth is that I could give more than simple heresay however it would breach the privacy act and I can't do that. Could jeopardise my job and who can afford that?

With a team of more than 20 detectives moving forward with their investigation and final post mortem tests becoming available, "D"-Day is about to arrive for Allison Baden-Clay's killer.

Police have already publicly announced that she may have known her killer.

The team of homicide detectives is playing a masterful game to flush out the killer, drip feeding small tidbits of key information to the media which must be driving the killer insane.

With each small piece of carefully released information, such as the 2 cars seen at Kholo Creek where the body was found, the killer must be frantic to speak to any accomplices to refine their story - something near impossible with police wire taps and electronic surveillance certain to be in place.

The time must be just about up for this killer.

The arrest and subsequent trial is likely to be one of the most-sensational ever witnessed in Queensland.

Someone posted a few pages back re; the 2 cars with one tailing closely behind that perhaps it was due to the person in the rear vehicle having trouble with their eyesight...i like that idea! It sounds quite plausible.

i also wouldn't be surprised if it will be some time before an arrest is made, as previously mentioned, the Brookfield bunch are tight knit and the area is heavily populated with barristers, judges and the like. I am sure that there would be lots of external input from these people to ensure that all the t's are crossed and the i's are dotted before an arrest is made, so as not to let the perp/s get away with murder so to speak.

I am still convinced tho, that ABC must have had some information that would have ruined the perp, and that has led to her demise. Divorce, affairs, serious sexual persuasions are the 'norm' in Brookfield's elite.....the things i have heard come out of the mouths of these people over the years has made my hair curl sometimes....the Bold and the Beautiful have nothing on Brookfield! This is why i am led to believe that ABC must have had something REALLY damaging on someone for it to end in murder.

Yes, I agree, I have said this before and still absolutely feel that she had found something out either unintentionally, or became suspicious and starting hunting around. Either way, it appears someone decided she needed silencing (or if there were two people involved, one of them convinced the other that she was a risk) IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts