Anthony Home And Floor Plans

The following picture of a very similar house for sale on Hopespring Dr show differences from the plan, especially no hall from kitchen and a narrower kitchen.
There may be more than one variation on the lay out details for this house design.

I need help to firstly sort out how wide the A's kitchen is. In the realtor tour the kitchen is wider and there is a "desk" and kitchen bench surface opposite the sink. In this latest version there is just a blank wall opposite the sink. How wide is the A's kitchen. There may be clues in outside shots?

picture.php

picture.php

In the realtor link early in this thread, the kichen a bit different:
picture.php

you can tell the newer looking house has been recently been redone and have added the desk/pantry in the re-do. The A's still have the original cabnets and there wall is blank most likely. As the houses are redone people change things around and add stuff.

you can tell the newer looking house has been recently been redone and have added the desk/pantry in the re-do. The A's still have the original cabnets and there wall is blank most likely. As the houses are redone people change things around and add stuff.
No, The caylee pic shows cabinets. Certainly not blank wall

Here is a link to the pictures of the house in the Sims 2. It's not perfect and I just added some furniture but I wasn't too sure of how it is really laid out. I didn't make any changes so if they need to be made, just let me know and I will do so.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47162540@N00/3185080117/

P.S. Sorry for the grid lines!

Thanks for sharing the photos. Nice job! I think I will put my Sims 1 house on the back burner for now and start my Sims 2 house. I think Hercule Poirot has a good idea ... storing the photos on other sites with links to them here so we don't clog up the thread with too many works in progress. It is nice to see what others come up with.

Thanks for sharing the photos. Nice job! I think I will put my Sims 1 house on the back burner for now and start my Sims 2 house. I think Hercule Poirot has a good idea ... storing the photos on other sites with links to them here so we don't clog up the thread with too many works in progress. It is nice to see what others come up with.
Glad the sims stuff is going on.

Yes good idea to keep pics out of thread, at least for now.

There are some changes that we have discovered, so I hope its not too hard to change the sim version?
I know nothing about this stuff. Is Sim2 the newest and best version?

Do the A's have a sliding glass door in the kitchen like the the other two homes do? The picture with Caylee in the kitchen does show cabnets on that side. Or at least I think it is that side. From pics in the back yard is there windows instead? Just curious.

Glad the sims stuff is going on.

Yes good idea to keep pics out of thread, at least for now.

There are some changes that we have discovered, so I hope its not too hard to change the sim version?
I know nothing about this stuff. Is Sim2 the newest and best version?

Sims 2 is the newest and best version. It is much more realistic than Sims 1, with more building options. Changes can be made pretty easily, especially since we are only dealing with a 1 story floor plan.

Do the A's have a sliding glass door in the kitchen like the the other two homes do? The picture with Caylee in the kitchen does show cabnets on that side. Or at least I think it is that side. From pics in the back yard is there windows instead? Just curious.
I think all the houses of that design are very similar. The window in kitchen is floor to ceiling, but I don't know if it is a sliding door? No mention of them opening it. I might have to watch the Greta walk again!!! I think I have watched at least 3 times evey day this week!!!

Definately is a sliding door. I just look and you see it clearly.

Sims 2 is the newest and best version. It is much more realistic than Sims 1, with more building options. Changes can be made pretty easily, especially since we are only dealing with a 1 story floor plan.
When you do it you need to get the garden correct because that has significance in the case. Need to show the shed that blocks one side and the gate the other side. Probably wont have an update untill at least tomorrow afternoon your time.

Is there a site that shows many still photos of the house both inside and out?

Scout35... looking at your photos again. Wow, you did a great job with that house. Fellow Simmers know the work that went into it.

Back in August, I originally wanted to build a replica house in Sims to figure out where to hide a body temporarily. Later, I wanted to know the shortest route from the garage to the yard (with body in tow). I was curious to know if there was a door leading from the garage directly to the yard without going through the house. Looks like Casey would have had to go through the house at some point, unless that is where she was all along during the crime, then she only had to go from house to car/trunk (?). How convenient for her to have the washer/dryer right there in the garage.

I had always found the house confusing when shown on TV, probably because it looks small on the outside, looks bigger on the inside, and the yard is so crowded with "stuff," so I'm glad to finally have a layout.

This picture is as Greta showed things on the video clip. Note that the box of pool equipment is still there. Either GA or CA said the reason they needed to move the plant was so that box could go where the plant was. They said that Caylee could already climb onto that box. They seem in no hurry to move the box since it's still there. The whole landscaping project seems a strange thing to give priority to when your Grandaughter is missing?

iirc JG told LE that Caylee would climb that bush to get into the pool. That was his opinion of why they moved it. My question is, if he had not babysat her at the house since last year (per Cindy asking Casey in jail) how did he know this about the bush and Caylee? He also talked about Caylee and how much she loved that playhouse, that was the first place she would go, again, he talked like he saw her everyday??? Not from a year ago? but hat is ot so leaving to read other threads...

Is there a site that shows many still photos of the house both inside and out?

Scout35... looking at your photos again. Wow, you did a great job with that house. Fellow Simmers know the work that went into it.

Back in August, I originally wanted to build a replica house in Sims to figure out where to hide a body temporarily. Later, I wanted to know the shortest route from the garage to the yard (with body in tow). I was curious to know if there was a door leading from the garage directly to the yard without going through the house. Looks like Casey would have had to go through the house at some point, unless that is where she was all along during the crime, then she only had to go from house to car/trunk (?). How convenient for her to have the washer/dryer right there in the garage.

I had always found the house confusing when shown on TV, probably because it looks small on the outside, looks bigger on the inside, and the yard is so crowded with "stuff," so I'm glad to finally have a layout.
I pick up pictures here and there there are some good links as you thru this thread. I am not organised enough to have things bookmarked and itemised so I just go to the Sticky threads here if I am searching.
I found the house confusing too. That's why I started this. I did think there would be a floor plan already. Silly me. I thought she HAD to go thru the house, but this plan shows me the gate at the side! Out the side of garage and thru gate is at least an option.
And washer/dryer in garage is very significant.

Woe.be.gone - I know!! I live in IL and WAY higher here...sigh.

Can we mark the famous hibiscus bush and maybe, at some point, where the dogs HIT in the backyard?? That would be good information!

I'm curious now that we have a good layout (thank you so much to all that helped!!) where she had Caylee's dead body in the backyard......and why.

Did she kill her outside?? Move dead Caylee outside after killing her to bag her up? Hide her under the hibiscus, in the sandbox???

I've always found it weird that KC would chance hiding her body (even digging a shallow grave) in their small backyard. It was summer.....the A's would be outside.....they had dogs that surely would smell Caylee and be curious to the "spot".

My guess is that she laid Caylee on the ground while she tried to get her bag and duct tape. Did she walk the bag through the house or around the back through the gate to her trunk?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Here is the latest floor plan - based on photos of the Anthony home and on the information from the two identical homes for sale in the area.

Again - thanks to Hercule Poirot for his efforts in creating this floor plan.

There may be some additional tweaking as time passes, but I think that this is pretty close. All the room sizes work with what was given in the real-estate listings.

Moderators: - is there any way to link to a pdf file? It looks and prints better as a pdf file instead of a jpeg.

It is sized to fit 8 1/2 x 11 or larger - if requested.

Wow Steve2010 what an excellent job!!

Not that it matters to your drawing because you have the space there at the garage/house exit. I think that may be where the a/c air handler may be. I saw in a pic where Caylee is a pic with that area in the back ground and it looks like the a/c air vent like I have in my house. I will try to find the pic I am refering to.

you have the space there just trying to put a name to it.

Here's a shot that shows the little hall from the service door from the garage into the house, into the great room.

see the grate looking thing on the bottom of the door back where the master is? That is what the a/c handler looks like in my house. Drats the pic didn't come with the quote it is on page 4 post #88

Here is the latest floor plan - based on photos of the Anthony home and on the information from the two identical homes for sale in the area.

Again - thanks to Hercule Poirot for his efforts in creating this floor plan.

There may be some additional tweaking as time passes, but I think that this is pretty close. All the room sizes work with what was given in the real-estate listings.

Moderators: - is there any way to link to a pdf file? It looks and prints better as a pdf file instead of a jpeg.

It is sized to fit 8 1/2 x 11 or larger - if requested.

Wow, Steve, I'm so impressed. I really like the way the hallway by the bedrooms looks now. Very realistic. I have tried to adapt your plan to my layout here (this was a kind of quickie job, so be kind) :
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=705&pictureid=5357
Please, this is a work in progress. I know there are mistakes in my house. It is far from finished. I will work on it again when I have time. Again, thanks to Steve and Hercule Poirot and everyone else's hard work and ideas.

To me, the distance between Casey's bedroom and her trunk is really not that far of a stretch. Seeing it all like this in the layouts really help. Thanks again.

Does anyone know if the A's garage door is one of those that can be activated by a remote (i.e. hand-held) electronic device, so that it can be opened electronically from outside the garage? Has anyone seen any photos/videos that would answer this? It would be handy for me to know this as I am currently musing further on the possible events of June 16.

TIA

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie