FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck no! But then again I live a comfortable life. If I was struggling, I honestly can't say what choices I'd make.

W/e dad's income, it's far more than mine... and I certainly don't have any left over to spend on cigarettes... JMO

:parrot:

Thank you BondJamesBond :blowkiss: for the directional links - as usual, you are outstanding!

she is a minor - juvenile. Those arrest records are sealed. We won't see them. Just cause we can't see them doesn't mean they don't exist.

As for taking very good care - then why did dad tell bio-mom that the authorities were getting ready to charge him if Haleigh was absent from school one more time?

Just sayin.....

I guess I thought it was possible that Ronnie was just saying that because the mom wanted to take her out of school for something and maybe he didn't want her to go and used that as an excuse. Also with her Turner's disease maybe she was legitimately out a lot. We just don't know the truth, that's the problem.

I can only go on my own feeling, imagined ones at that, but for me Tim and TES stand for hope above and beyond. My head knows they have to do the search, which I believe they would not call off unless they feel confident they did thoroughly and completely, and then need to move on to help the other missing people out there. Too many needing them all the time. But my heart would be breaking because I put so much in stock with them.
Poor family, poor town. IMO there are more good people than bad in this world. Alot of hearts breaking in that town. But only one Tim.
Didn't we mention cloning him waaay back?! If only.:rolleyes:

Does TES have a particular policy for how long they stay at any one search site? Do they stay until LE calls off their own search? What is their protocol? It just doesn't seem like Tim was on-site very long before leaving.

A few pages back I posted a picture that included Mity and her SIL. The caption reads: we were drunk haha

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...endID=55377734&albumID=617968&imageID=9423939

I don't know if she has ever done other illegal drugs and honestly besides underage drinking I think she is completely innocent.
Sep 13 2008 12:31 PM

"""My gurl know she gangsta, my gurl stay fly, she dont f***k wit tha wangstas, wit beauty you cant deny, got haters wantin to be her, but it aint no comparin, bi***s just mad cuz when she go out everybody be starin, U know we be dem gurls dats top of tha line cute face, thick waist, and a big behind! we got each others back so b***s stop hatin, and if u think we'll fall apart than b***s, keep waitin, cuz it aint happened yet, and it never will, so yo b*** *advertiser censored* can just go sit down and chill, you just mad cuz we sexy, and mad cuz we cute, and if any of this is a problem , so what *advertiser censored* Y**!!!, But to my gurl, who I know can relate, go head and get wit it, lets celebrate forget these hoez, and forget witches its all about us cuz we some BAD B***!!! If u get this just know that you one of tha ****advertiser censored* i know, and thats why WE HATED!
*****----I edited the bad parts. She sent this to her sister. Yes, ahem, she could watch my kids anytime. She sounds like a great caregiver :bang:

Yes but in those same court docs. his drug test came back negative and the judge awarded custody to him. That says a-lot to me.

I guess I am just having a problem with everyone jumping on this 17 year old when in fact the only thing we know is that she took care of these children and by all accounts, very good care of them.

I have not seen anything posted where she has been arrested for being drunk or stoned. I have not seen anything where she has had any arrest so I am not sure why people continue to make her look like this. I just wanted to see docs. that would explain why this is being done to her.

I never said she was arrest for drugs. I just was trying to find a logical reason why someone would change their story a few times and also keep in mind LE still hasn't released the house. Of course, I am not stating facts here, not many are because not many are known. I am "sluething". Trying to use what little information we have to make connections to what "Might" have happened. No need to get defensive.

A few pages back I posted a picture that included Mity and her SIL. The caption reads: we were drunk haha

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...endID=55377734&albumID=617968&imageID=9423939

I don't know if she has ever done other illegal drugs and honestly besides underage drinking I think she is completely innocent.

I just looked at all of those pics and I have a question, not trying to be snarky, but, I find it odd/disturbing/weird or whatever, to put captions under your baby and young children saying they're SEXY!!!

BTW, is this MC sisters myspace?

Does TES have a particular policy for how long they stay at any one search site? Do they stay until LE calls off their own search? What is their protocol? It just doesn't seem like Tim was on-site very long before leaving.
I guess every search is different, on this one it sounds like it was timed with LE's announcement of suspended ground searches soon.

I just thought of this and I am sorry if it's been addressed, but it takes me a while sometimes. The second phone could be one that had no minutes, you can call 911 from any cell with a charge, with or without minutes or a service plan.
It wouldn't explain the discrepancy in the "misty called Ron" issue, but it would explain the "where's my phone" recorded by 911.

*****----I edited the bad parts. She sent this to her sister. Yes, ahem, she could watch my kids anytime. She sounds like a great caregiver :bang:

*snip*
She's prolly free this weekend KellyNC. I'm jus sayin'...

Chad went missing on Superbowl Sunday- about 8 days prior to Haleigh's disappearance.

But it's not out of the question that he could have been hiding out in the Satsuma area with friends or in an abandoned trailer.

There has to be a very good reason LE is looking for him. Some kind of definite tie- maybe he was seen in the area?

What would be the point of disappearing BEFORE he picked out his soon-to-be victim? Trying to prove he wasn't in the area? :confused:

"""My gurl know she gangsta, my gurl stay fly, she dont f***k wit tha wangstas, wit beauty you cant deny, got haters wantin to be her, but it aint no comparin, bi***s just mad cuz when she go out everybody be starin, U know we be dem gurls dats top of tha line cute face, thick waist, and a big behind! we got each others back so b***s stop hatin, and if u think we'll fall apart than b***s, keep waitin, cuz it aint happened yet, and it never will, so yo b*** *advertiser censored* can just go sit down and chill, you just mad cuz we sexy, and mad cuz we cute, and if any of this is a problem , so what *advertiser censored* Y**!!!, But to my gurl, who I know can relate, go head and get wit it, lets celebrate forget these hoez, and forget witches its all about us cuz we some BAD B***!!! If u get this just know that you one of tha ****advertiser censored* i know, and thats why WE HATED!

She didn't write that, that comment is a copy and paste that has been going around myspace.

I just looked at all of those pics and I have a question, not trying to be snarky, but, I find it odd/disturbing/weird or whatever, to put captions under your baby and young children saying they're SEXY!!!

BTW, is this MC sisters myspace?

Sister in Law. She is married to Misty's brother Timothy.

Yeah and the "sexy" under kids pics was weird to me too.

Is Hank Croslin the brother? He's coming up in the whitepages.com listing as a street or so over from M & R's trailer, age 21.

Hi Capri,

This has probably been answered, pages behind agian. YES, same brother.iirc Timothy?

The last search for Caylee that TES was here for, didn't Tim set up a Florida Chapter - I'm pretty sure he did. Will the Florida TES units continue to search?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member