MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the perp came into the gas station with some kind of problem and lured her outside got Jessica towards the van and then there was a short struggle and he pushed her inside. If he robbed the gas station before luring her out she wouldn't have gone out with him. He had to do this as quickly as possible before another customer came. Jessica was kidnapped in the forecourt or round the back I am sure of it. Money was not a motive at all getting Jessica was.

Exactly, I don't think money was the motive at all.

Suddenly wondering if he went there to rob her. Maybe she made a comment (she's scrappy) and he realized she would be able to ID him so he panicked and took her instead. Maybe not a professional type of criminal.

But if he went there to rob her, and took her instead, why not take the money as well, if that was his true motive, so I am thinking he came there specifically for Jessica and money was never the issue.

Maybe he's a travelling turkey hunter! No, I'm not being serious there but it IS weird how all those girls go missing in April and all are so similar. But I think with some of those cases the perp would have had to have known the victim's schedule to know the best time to abduct her. I can't see some guy who randomly travels around looking for victims knowing all those details.

Depending on the social media habits of a person, they may make private information public about theirself and not even realize someone is paying attention. If a predator is looking, he'll notice. Think about a child who is randomly grabbed off the street. The perp spotted that child and saw a window of opportunity and took it. He was already shopping though. Social media could be a new way for a sicko with that type of mind to find targets.

I'm unfamiliar with JH's habits. But a young poster pointed out that it's surprising Jessica didn't have her cell phone with her because taking 'selfies' and stuff is so prevalent among 'kids' (who could be my children) today. It's a different world today but it's also a recent societal change. If there's a savvy perp who knows how to work the sites, how to use them to get information about someone, they can and they will.

Just a new angle to considered and for young people to be aware and not announce every detail of their lives.

Hi everyone,

one less "guest" out there! I was a member back in 2005, but haven't been back since until this last week because I'm interested in Jessica's case. I have an online friend who lives in Muskegon & she has been posting info on fb about it.

Your kind moderators have been helpful with me getting out of my "temporary ban" since I hadn't been here in so many years.

:wagon: back, watcher! Glad you could join us and thanks for your post on Jessica's thread. :seeya:

I think the perp came into the gas station with some kind of problem and lured her outside got Jessica towards the van and then there was a short struggle and he pushed her inside. If he robbed the gas station before luring her out she wouldn't have gone out with him. He had to do this as quickly as possible before another customer came. Jessica was kidnapped in the forecourt or round the back I am sure of it. Money was not a motive at all getting Jessica was.

The only thing that bothers me about this bit of the theory is that he would have had to walk around and get into his side of the vehicle, so she could have jumped back out ..... unless there was another person inside already?

How much is the reward for information regarding Jessica's disappearance? I recall that it was low to start but that Exxon increased it substantially.

if you are local can you call that in? I believe there is reason to feel the sand mining industry is a lead in this case.

I called and spoke with someone at the NSPD about it, I am sure they have hundreds upon thousands of calls but if several people are thinking something but no one says anything it can just go unanswered, right?

I just hate to bug them when they are busy.....

I am really curious about the silver van at the apartment complex someone here saw without a tag on it. Is it still there?

How much is the reward for information regarding Jessica's disappearance? I recall that it was low to start but that Exxon increased it substantially.

I am not sure if they have given a total amount, originally it was an individual offering $500 then Exxon offered a significant amount (10,000 or 15,000) but what the total sum is up to I am unsure.

Good point regarding spring brings weather that is conducive to activity... After the cold winter...

O/T... But that could also help explain all the bombings/mass killings that occur in April...

for example... Boston Bombing, etc....

JMO

Investigators discovered that the terrorist brothers initial target date was July 4. Because they completed making the bombs sooner, they went with Patriots Day. In that case, they just wanted a day that means something to Americans. Giving the US the big finger because they had it so bad here. :stormingmad:

Agreed...

for a more thorough investigation... Baselines must be examined...by which to make comparisons...

for instance... Characteristics of all people abducted....

categorized male/female... Hair color...age... Etc.

then categorize by each month of the whole year...

It goes on...

Hope this makes sense...

JMO

At least Warner is drawing attention to those missing girls. I've not followed every single case but, as far as I know, they've all vanished into thin air and no one close to them has been named a poi. The surrounding circumstances, of course, are different.

All the disappearances aren't necessarily related, but some may be. What's the harm in showing how many young women are disappearing who haven't been found?

Plus, we know serial killers walk around freely in our world so, my mind remains open to the possibility some abductions could be related. Also, I believe body type and hair color is enough to link these girls together making them intended targets.

I am really curious about the silver van at the apartment complex someone here saw without a tag on it. Is it still there?

I dont have a location on the van. Someone on the ground needs to get the vin number and post it in our forum and they or I will phone it in to Le. I have yet to find a LE person who even knows what websluthes is much less follows it.
Last I knew the person on the ground said it was still there.

I can't post link because I'm using my phone, but Exxon pledged $15k to reward fund etc.

this case is just another one that confirms my wishes that a gps was in each and every single vehicle (but info could only be accessed when police are looking for a perp, especially in a case like this!). i think it would cut down on crime... and i wouldn't have a problem having one on my car because i have nothing to hide!

im so frustrated and sad because of this case. i hope we find some sort of conclusion soon.

But the gps on the smart phone can be a problem. It can lead a perp right to your location.

I dont have a location on the van. Someone on the ground needs to get the vin number and post it in our forum and they or I will phone it in to Le. I have yet to find a LE person who even knows what websluthes is much less follows it.
Last I knew the person on the ground said it was still there.

What apartment complex?

But the gps on the smart phone can be a problem. It can lead a perp right to your location.

Has anyone heard of the Life 360 app for smart phones? Would you consider it safe to use? I am really trying to make myself safer and with Jessica's disappearance I just realized how I am really relaxed in everyday life.

For lack of better idea, I've been thinking about the credit card/lottery ticket fraud angle. Here is a link that explains how she came to be a witness in that case.

http://wwmt.com/news/features/featu...nga-wraps-up-police-continue-search-649.shtml

I found this...same day. Propably no connection. But what if there was?

http://www.wwmt.com/shared/news/fea.../wwmt_3-arrested-credit-card-fraud-9580.shtml

The angle that Jessica was kidnapped so that she couldn't testify seems worth exploring, although there seem to be many reasons why it doesn't make sense.
What self-respecting credit card/lottery scammer would pass up the money in the register? Unless they did not know about the lack of cameras in the store and on the pumps, and so waited in the back of the store for Jessica to open the door for whatever reason.
Or maybe they hired someone else to kidnap her for them. A professional might be more willing to pass up easy money in order to achieve his objective. This might be a small-time crime ring, or could be something bigger...mob related? Who knows for sure. Like Jessica's case, I'm sure information is being held back from the public.
If this is related to the fraud ring, it would make sense that nobody recognizes the POI or the van. I would think they would have thought that through, and probably used someone from out of town.
If the ring was a fairly big-time organization, couldn't someone higher up decide that having 3 men in police custody that Jessica could ID was not a good idea? Since you can't really break 3 guys out of jail, the easiest solution is do away with the witness.
Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member