Meter Reader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone notice in his Aug 12th call he says:

"...something ROUND AND WHITE...that looks like it doesn't belong there..."

Hope this hasn't been addressed, do not have the time to go back and read everything right now (christmas day).

It sounds to me like he knew there was a skull there? At least he saw it, not just a bag.

He says this part way through the call.

After I heard the calls that he made, I didn't get a warm fuzzy feeling. I don't know what made me feel that way. I do not expect him of anything, but being a concern citizen. There is something that I can't put my finger on and it bothers me. Also, I hope that he is not out to make money on it. I just hope it is in it for the sake of that poor child. I would be disapointed. IMO

I guess you all are discounting Leonard P's description of the find. He clearly said that the remains were inside two plastic bags, a white bag and a black bag.

After I heard the calls that he made, I didn't get a warm fuzzy feeling. I don't know what made me feel that way. I do not expect him of anything, but being a concern citizen. There is something that I can't put my finger on and it bothers me. Also, I hope that he is not out to make money on it. I just hope it is in it for the sake of that poor child. I would be disapointed. IMO
"After I heard the calls that he made, I didn't get a warm fuzzy feeling. I don't know what made me feel that way." "There is something that I can't put my finger on and it bothers me."
I totally agree with these statements.

I guess you all are discounting Leonard P's description of the find. He clearly said that the remains were inside two plastic bags, a white bag and a black bag.
Leonard Padilla has made so many inacurate statements, speculation, etc., I don't put an ounce of truth in anything he says. Why did LE want him to take a lie detector test ? I just don't trust the guy and many here in Sacramento area feel the same way.

I am wondering why he plans to talk to the media after the new year? Is LE on a Christmas break? It just seems odd that he wants to talk after the new year. Can anyone explain this to me?

I guess that he wants to negotiate the best deal possible for the i.v.. Also, I read elsewhere today, though haven't seen it confirmed, that he believes he is entitled to the reward money and that it is being looked into. Maybe he wants to wait til that is resolved?? And I should add, I don't blame him a bit for wanting some money for this. This is going to cause him alot of problems and stress.

Maybe he just wants to enjoy his holidays before the craziness begins.

Or maybe he doesn't want to be in jail for the holidays. With everyone wanting to find out what happen to Caylee, why would the person that found her body want to wait until after the holidays to tell HIS STORY? That is so suspect to me.

Or maybe he doesn't want to be in jail for the holidays. With everyone wanting to find out what happen to Caylee, why would the person that found her body want to wait until after the holidays to tell HIS STORY? That is so suspect to me.

Did you read the article or are you just assuming? He has spoken to law enforcement. He does not intend to speak with the MEDIA until after the new year.

Quite honestly, he does not owe the media or the public any kind of explanation. He has satisfied law enforcement and they have repeatedly stated that he is not a suspect.

It's comments like those I quoted that prevent people from getting involved and helping.

Why would he be in jail for the holidays? He's done nothing wrong. He has no connection to Kc or the anthonys or this whole mess. LE even said he was just an observant concerned citizen who happened to work in the area. If he had been involved, it is doubtful he would have called LE about it 4 times.

If my life were about to turn into a media circus, believe me, I would want to enjoy my quiet holidays first. What's the rush anyway?

I thank Almighty God for using this meter man to find the body. I would hate to be in his shoes with others speculating why he came forward. If he hadn't, Caylee's remains might have never been recovered.
Maybe he wants to enjoy the Holidays with his family and therefore wants to wait till after the New Year.

Why would he be in jail for the holidays? He's done nothing wrong. He has no connection to Kc or the anthonys or this whole mess. LE even said he was just an observant concerned citizen who happened to work in the area. If he had been involved, it is doubtful he would have called LE about it 4 times.

If my life were about to turn into a media circus, believe me, I would want to enjoy my quiet holidays first. What's the rush anyway?

We don't know who he's connected to. It could be one of KC's friends that he knows. We don't know. Of course, LE would say that he's a concerned citizen. But what I want to know is if he's waiting to tell HIS STORY to the media or LE, or both?

I heard in this thread that the meter reader lived in the area. Does anyone knows where he lives? Is it in the area?

Absolutely

He has shared his story with the police and they didn't arrest him, so I'm guessing they think he's innocent.

I know that some of you believe that the meter reader is just a "concerned citizen" and then there are others like myself that feel that the meter readers actions and statements are suspect. What I don't understand is that some of you are willing to crucify CA and GA for being "concerned parents" and LA for being a "concerned brother" and want them to take lie detector tests, DNA tests, and provide LE with their fingerprints. But when it comes to the meter reader being a "concerned citizen", some of you are so quickly to dismiss him. Why?? If the A's were subjected to fingerprinting, DNA tests, and lie detector tests, then why not the meter reader? The A's were not there when the crime took place, but yet we question them. Is it because we think that they had something to do with the crime after the fact(cleaning the car, washing the clothes found in the car)? The meter reader found the body! Why not question him also? I don't know if he's guilty of anything, me being a "concerned WS" at this point in the game who can we trust?

Absolutely

He has shared his story with the police and they didn't arrest him, so I'm guessing they think he's innocent.

Did they ask him to take a lie detector test, did they ask for his fingerprints, or DNA? LE even had some of KC friends take lie detector tests to prove what they were saying was the truth. Why not the meter reader? That's all I'm saying.

I can't quite believe that the Meter Reader who has been questioned by LE are being compared to the Anthony's.
LE don't consider him suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member