Theory: could this have been a defense plan?

It is posted in the very beginning that he was fired from his LE job.
There may have been a link too. WITH ALL THESE THREADS, I do not know where to begin looking.
Does anyone else remember this -- GA fired from LE job?????

I seem to remember that he left law enforcement to work for his dad's dealership at CA's insistence.

I am listening now to GVS...and she is replaying Cindy's 911 call - you know the one. Anyway...it just dawned on me. That is the ONLY TIME I have ever, ever heard Cindy Anthony cry like that....of all the media events, all the statements to LEO, all the depositions...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... It actually rivaled her performance on the witness stand.
Good grief, this can't be that diabolical could it? That that call and the witness stand performance were..............staged?
YES IT CAN BE STAGED. the tears are real she did lose CAYLEE.
the rest is fake.

He did not even give casey the maximum amount of jail time; he could have given her 9 months according to Hornsby's blog. I smell something fishy. Tbey want her out to do interviews now, not in 9 months. There's a reason why they set her release time secretly with no cameras and no SA present... I call BS.

Ok...I am starting to freak out with all this...ugh

I recall hearing that George threw his father or FIL through a plate glass window...and was then fired.

He did not even give casey the maximum amount of jail time; he could have given her 9 months according to Hornsby's blog. I smell something fishy. Tbey want her out to do interviews now, not in 9 months. There's a reason why they set her release time secretly with no cameras and no SA present... I call BS.

He did give her as much as he could. Consecutively as well. Problem is they get time shaved off for good behavior, she had already served 18 months on those charges. She had time shaved for good behavior, "backlogged" for lack of a better word for the 18 months plus what she had coming. Seems to me there was something else that knocked off time too. Thus: in a week out of jail.

I recall hearing that George threw his father or FIL through a plate glass window...and was then fired.

What I remember is GA was a cop. CA wanted him to leave the force because he didn't make enough money and figured they would wind up rolling in it if he went to work for his dad. Got in a fight with dad, plate glass winder, oops, he was gone.

Cindy own the name Caylee Marie Anthony. She TRADEMARKED it for God's sake. Why on earth would someone do that but for pure profit? JB will have his hands full all right...he will have to bend his knee to Cindy...

I still cannot find the trademark.

IMO they all knew the outcome of this case -and this case was thrown.
IMO the people involved with the real case are the puppeteers.
Everything the public has seen was to get our mind far away from the "REAL CASE"
Why did they all know the outcome?
Because they could not bring CAYLEE back and the options, they were given if they do not tell the entire truth left them with this choice. :(
that speaks about the people involved.
CA always said there is some truth in what KC Sais.
CA IS TELLING US INDIRECTLY that - "WE WILL NEVER KNOW THE ENTIRE TRUTH JUST A SMALL PART"
So... we know the baby is gone and we know she was thrown in the garbage because the family was dysfunctional :banghead:
but the case itself is sinister IMHO it makes me think of Shaniya Davis.

Last sentence BBM. I have often wondered if the TRUTH in this case is far more sinister than any of us have ever imagined.

Regarding Judge Perry. I have the utmost respect for the man, he did all he could do and then some. He has resided over many death penalty cases and isn't intimidated by anyone or anything. Remember he's called "the judges judge". If he really is going to retire, I'm grateful I was able to witness him in action.

Last sentence BBM. I have often wondered if the TRUTH in this case is far more sinister than any of us have ever imagined.

It might be. Caylee would sleep through loud parties why? Caylee had sleeping problems why? Caylee would only sleep with Casey why?
Caylee was here every night of life CA never went 24 hours without seeing her YES you did.what is CA hiding?
The Chloroform searches bother me. CA admitting to it bothers me even more. They were done in March. Wasn't that the month GA moved back home? It used to be big in the automotive industry.
The whole baby born and cutting the cord is weird to me. Only Ga and CA- let's not include Lee or Jesse and grandma and a friend ,that I'd get... Sounds like Ca's doings to me. IDK
The majority of people question Why is she like that?
There is no excuse for her behavior with the lies Was she huffing?
Could her brain be fried from years of middle of the night chloroform sessions? with unsavory characters? and Ricardo who introduced who to chloroform?
I can't just accept she is lying based on the fact she could. A great lie would be throw Lee & dad about Caylee too. BUT SHE DIDN'T why not the whole ball o wax?something weakly honest here
& I have to say as far as the where was Caylee when she was at "work"
probably there with her, being watched by GOD knows who!
Prosecution gave the jury nothing They hinted but that's weak.Lee also rolled a week before court.
SOMETHINGS WRONG! it smells like a dead body in the car! 9but it wasn't bad enough to stay home instead of going back to work)
Answer: VERY sinister & maybe tainted somehow.
and exactly why I can't say with certainty she killed her kid with her own hands. We haven't been told the whole story yet.-sounds like we never will
somebody puled the plug!:banghead:
beeeeeeppppp.flatline.

I am listening now to GVS...and she is replaying Cindy's 911 call - you know the one. Anyway...it just dawned on me. That is the ONLY TIME I have ever, ever heard Cindy Anthony cry like that....of all the media events, all the statements to LEO, all the depositions...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... It actually rivaled her performance on the witness stand.
Good grief, this can't be that diabolical could it? That that call and the witness stand performance were..............staged?

Maybe.

JA said in one interveiw that the family was investigated fully ,the way he said it left me with the impression they searched everything about this family but Yuri was asked on the stand if anyone was investigated and he said no there was no reason to. So which is it?

Maybe Yuri didnt mean they werent ,just that they werent by him. I guess the FBI might have .

I heard a clip of sweet Caylee on TV the other day calling her "mom" I use the name loosely here Mama Casey. How messed up is that? Poor baby she never had a chance in that nut house.

KC's lies are insane. Her lies got her into jail and her lies got her out of jail. Think of all the lies that KC told her family and friends. Think of the lies that KC told LE. The LE, didn't buy "it." KC admitted that "EVERYTHING" she told the LE were lies only because she realized that they didn't buy "it." It's been "proven" that "EVERYTHING" she told her family and friends were lies. So it stands to reason that "EVERYTHING" she told the DT were more lies. (She'll always do what she's always done because it always works.) It worked on her family and friends. Why would we not think that it wouldn't work on the jury? They didn't know her. Which leads me to believe that the jury were more swayed by her words, spoken through JB than they were by any evidence. They did just as her friends and family did as well as her DT. They all "bought it." They listened to the evidence but they didn't examine the evidence. They went by "the stories that she told them to from the start. It's like when she got busted writing checks on her grandfathers nursing home account. CA had the evidence that she stole. She told CA the story of how she needed the phone for work and that Universal was going to repay her. Cindy "bought it." Also any of the numerous times she stole money from CA that the money was being used to purchase things for Caylee. Cindy "bought it." "IT" being the lie. JB and the DT also bought "IT". The jury bought "IT". I'm not giving the jury a pass because they "bought "IT." I'm just say that she did "it" again. I'm also thinking about GA here. He was once LE. I think that his mind still works as an LE. So, KC being the "rebellious child" that she appears to be, thought like a criminal trying to always outsmart her father, that she accuses of always acting like an LE. I think that CA thinks the same way as KC. I think with KC, part of her thinking patterns are inherited from CA and the rest she learned for CA. CA and KC didn't trust LE from the start only because they realized that the LE wouldn't buy what they were trying to sell, which were lies. It's the same dynamics that CA and KC used at home with dealing with GA/ex-LE. CA and KC banded together. Like they say, criminal minds think alike.

Good Morning WS's! I am blessed with young grandchildren and watching them play and the joy they have on their faces is priceless, how can she take that away (for that matter, how can anyone take that away from the children)? It breaks my heart and I am just trying too understand how these baby killers can do this! :( How could grandparents actually cover up for the murder???? I firmly believe that your grandchildren are so very special and the love you have for them is different than your children :)

He did give her as much as he could. Consecutively as well. Problem is they get time shaved off for good behavior, she had already served 18 months on those charges. She had time shaved for good behavior, "backlogged" for lack of a better word for the 18 months plus what she had coming. Seems to me there was something else that knocked off time too. Thus: in a week out of jail.

Richard Hornsby, attorney in Florida , blogged about it yesterday and this is NOT true. It's all spin.

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2011/07/for-whom-the-sentences-toll/

Caylee Anthony was trademarked by Lippman on May 17, 2011 Justice for Caylee was also trademarked the same day. It takes approximately 6-12 months to complete a trademark process, I did it 2 years ago.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back