What Is the Defense Strategy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I believe to be the truth & expect the defense to use:

Caylee died as a result of drowning in the pool
while Casey was distracted with texting on her cell phone.

The entire coverup is for Casey's rationalizing what had occured
and her lack of parental responsibilty....ie Blame others.

She could not look bad in her parents eyes.

Forgot one little (big, actually) detail. KC could care less about her parents. KC only cares about KC. There were remains of a diaper found with Caylee's remains. If a child fell in the water the diaper would be sooooo heavy it would fall off. (Plus at her age and experience with going into the pool I think Caylee was aware of the danger. At age 3 my children were.) Now KC feels her child is dead so she puts a diaper on her?

Chloroform in the trunk is another big problem. jmo

So when JB asked GA if he would do anything to save his daughter's life does anyone think this may have to do with GA signing an affidavit to the affect that KC was telling the truth about the sexual abuse just to keep her from the DP. That way after the trial he will just admit to signing a false report. Of course that will get him into trouble also so I do not think his attorney would go along with that. Just a thought. Certainly was a strange thing to say to a witness from an "officer of the court". jmo

Also, the pool ladder being up is an issue for me. Remember CA's story about coming home and finding the pool ladder up on the side of the pool? and she asked GA about it but he denied doing it?
I believe CA would NEVER leave that ladder up, and GA wouldn't either as he knows he'd be in deep doo doo with CA. So who put the ladder up giving Caylee access to the pool?

Of course, the whole story could be a lie to come up with a reason Caylee died other than ICA murdered her.

jmo

Hmmm...If LE have the the name of Caylee's daddy then the rape is a no go, I believe at one point LE said they knew who the father was..if I could find where they said that!!! waaay back in 2008/2009

Unless he really is dead? Then she could say whatever she wants about him and no one could really refute it.

They could also use, George molested Casey, my mommy didn't protect me from my daddy, they were going to take my baby away from me, I didn't want her to go through what I had so I killed her. I was trying to save her from Jojo.
Far fetched but anything is possible
At this point I think they are just trying to keep her alive and get the DP off the table.

Also, the pool ladder being up is an issue for me. Remember CA's story about coming home and finding the pool ladder up on the side of the pool? and she asked GA about it but he denied doing it?
I believe CA would NEVER leave that ladder up, and GA wouldn't either as he knows he'd be in deep doo doo with CA. So who put the ladder up giving Caylee access to the pool?

Of course, the whole story could be a lie to come up with a reason Caylee died other than ICA murdered her.

jmo

The pool ladder has always bothered me too. No way George would have left it up there. He is rather meticulous. But I also wonder when and from whom we first heard about the ladder. Could it be a red herring thrown out there, like you say, to serve as an excuse for accidental death?

I had once thought that maybe Casey let Caylee go swimming that afternoon after george went to work, and she just neglected to watch her closely. But that might be giving Casey too much credit as a human. It may be much uglier than that.

And the diaper does pose problems. I have seen what happens to diapers in swimming pools. They weigh about 30 lbs and the water does not leave the diaper so it falls off in a few minutes. So that kind of discredits the pool theory.

eta; except I guess if someone were going to add duct tape for the kidnap cover-upm, they could add a clean diaper for their ploy too.

She didn't want to look "bad" in her parents eyes? She financially raped Cindy blind for years! Sure, stealing isn't as bad as murder, but Casey could care less about her parents. She lied about so many things (graduation, work, etc...) and didn't care. She accused her parents of some awful things to her friends before any of this happened. Casey is hell bent on destroying her parents... she blames them for where she is at today. She is willing to torture them at this trial. So she doesn't care one bit how "bad" she appears to her parents.

I think this is how she can hurt them the most, destroy the very person who took the focus off of her (Caylee), then turn the knife more to blame her parents for trying to keep the sweet pristine image of the A household, but it was never a life that she chose. She continues to enact revenge by refusing to look at her parents, talk with them, or interact in any way. If she can make the A's (CA's specifically) the reason for the bizarre behavior after finding her daughter had died - she may be able to avoid the DP. Do you think KC has resigned herself to spending the rest of her life behind bars? Also, I want to know why NOW do we have this speculation instead of 2 years ago? Was it AF that took this on as the only way to save KC's life, should she be found guilty and convicted? I think JB is not wanting to go down this track - but AF feels it is imperative to saving KC's life.

I think this is how she can hurt them the most, destroy the very person who took the focus off of her (Caylee), then turn the knife more to blame her parents for trying to keep the sweet pristine image of the A household, but it was never a life that she chose. She continues to enact revenge by refusing to look at her parents, talk with them, or interact in any way. If she can make the A's (CA's specifically) the reason for the bizarre behavior after finding her daughter had died - she may be able to avoid the DP. Do you think KC has resigned herself to spending the rest of her life behind bars? Also, I want to know why NOW do we have this speculation instead of 2 years ago? Was it AF that took this on as the only way to save KC's life, should she be found guilty and convicted? I think JB is not wanting to go down this track - but AF feels it is imperative to saving KC's life.

I'm not trying to be a smart aleck here but the only reason I think we were not looking at this theory two years ago or really any other except poor Mr. Kronk is because the only people doing any work on this case were the SA.

Hasn't it only been since about December/10 the DT actually started out some motions and doing long overdue depos?

I know Casey knows. I am just trying to see what the defense can use in her defense. It's hard to defend a cold, calculated murderer... which I believe she is. I do not believe Caylee's death was an accident.

Are you saying Brandon Snow is Caylee's father? I thought that she had a miscarriage and that was why she broke down at the party?

Yes, it is my opinion that Brandon Snow is the father based on how Casey reacted to seeing him and his physical appearance to Caylee.

I still think this was an accident that got out of hand.

DNA shows:
...Casey tried to resusitate Caylee at the pool, the sandbox, the dollhouse....

...this is interesting----from the 'forensic criminal' link @ his site.

http://www.jeffreydanzigermd.com/jeffrey_danziger_md_010.htm

Jeffrey A. Danziger, M. D.
Psychiatric Affiliates, P.A.

Forensic
CRIMINAL

• Competency
• Sanity at the time of the offense
• Psychosexual
• Issues relating to downward departure or sentence mitigation

Investigator Experience

ADHD
ANXIETY

BIPOLAR DISORDER
DEPRESSION
INSOMNIA

------------anyone know what " Psychosexual" is ??

" Psychosexual"

The inability of a person to experience sexual arousal or to achieve sexual satisfaction under appropriate circumstances.
Read More here: http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/537154/sexual-dysfunction

Casey could have all the above, but that still does not make it right to kill a child or would it explain why she never did any of the following if it were an accident. Caylee had duct tape around her mouth/nose, that is no sign of an accident nor a sign of someone staging a kidnapping. If so, why were the remains not found sooner? In my heart Baez & others knew where Caylee was and just waited it out to make sure the ME could not find the cause of death. But that is just my opinion... :cow:

IMO, Casey knew what she was doing before and after Caylee died. I don't see how Casey will get any sympathy from any jury knowing that she never reported Caylee missing, never asked for help even if it were an accident, the fact she sat back and watched how thousands of volunteers came out to help locate Caylee, the thousands of dollars the state and TES spent searching for Caylee, the trip to block buster soon after, the trips to fushion, the trips to target, and her shacking up with Tony for almost a month and not saying a word. She lived her life as if she was relieved that Caylee was gone. But that is just my opinion. The DT has to try what ever they can, but to try this route Casey has to admit there was never a ZFG. Again, that would make a jury look down upon her.

DNA shows:
...Casey tried to resusitate Caylee at the pool, the sandbox, the dollhouse....

Where does it show that?

ETA: and if she really wanted to help the baby why didnt she call 911?

" Psychosexual"

The inability of a person to experience sexual arousal or to achieve sexual satisfaction under appropriate circumstances.
Read More here: http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/537154/sexual-dysfunction

Casey could have all the above, but that still does not make it right to kill a child or would it explain why she never did any of the following if it were an accident. Caylee had duct tape around her mouth/nose, that is no sign of an accident nor a sign of someone staging a kidnapping. If so, why were the remains not found sooner? In my heart Baez & others knew where Caylee was and just waited it out to make sure the ME could not find the cause of death. But that is just my opinion... :cow:

IMO, Casey knew what she was doing before and after Caylee died. I don't see how Casey will get any sympathy from any jury knowing that she never reported Caylee missing, never asked for help even if it were an accident, the fact she sat back and watched how thousands of volunteers came out to help locate Caylee, the thousands of dollars the state and TES spent searching for Caylee, the trip to block buster soon after, the trips to fushion, the trips to target, and her shacking up with Tony for almost a month and not saying a word. She lived her life as if she was relieved that Caylee was gone. But that is just my opinion. The DT has to try what ever they can, but to try this route Casey has to admit there was never a ZFG. Again, that would make a jury look down upon her.

You and I know that because of the way we have followed the evidence trail. But jury is a whole different scenario. It is possible that one or two jurors will be sympathetic to her, and may not be able to believe that a young mother could be at that Blockbuster, cuddling and smiling, unless she was suffering from shock or a mental issue like PTSD.

I found them :) Great, thanks. I do believe you are right my dear Watson. Very interesting about the landscaping guy and PY the TES searcher. They are still trying to prove Caylee wasn't there. I was thinking another way about the George bus. Him being guilty of abuse doesn't go to the guilt stage whereas claiming he did it does.

"O'Mara did say Perry may choose to clarify some facts in his initial ruling.

"I think this motion does point out a couple of factual errors that may exist.
For example, Anthony was not interrogated in the room she falsely claimed was her office at Universal Studios, but in a nearby room.
"

OMG!!!! Do they ever read these documents???? First of all they don't even have their facts straight.

From the Order:
Page 2: "Defendant led officers to where she claimed her office was located. Once there she admitted to officers she had lied." The judge is talking about the building.

Page 11: "Court notes interviews took place in the conference room because that was where the Defendant led police claiming to be her office." He's not saying the conference room is her office BECAUSE SHE DID NOT HAVE AN OFFICE. The judge did not say "claiming it (the conference room) to be her office." So it depends on how you read the sentence.

Am I the only one reading this right? She's lying about having an office so why would it included in a motion that claims the Judge is bias.

jmo

It's no wonder George is so angry. Instead of laying the blame on Casey where it belongs he probably feels like the state is forcing Casey to do these things.

I found them :) Great, thanks. I do believe you are right my dear Watson. Very interesting about the landscaping guy and PY the TES searcher. They are still trying to prove Caylee wasn't there. I was thinking another way about the George bus. Him being guilty of abuse doesn't go to the guilt stage whereas claiming he did it does.

Yes, the landscaper and searcher might make me nervous..but then I remember LB and JJ. And even if both of these people say they saw no body, that still doesn't prove she wasn't there. Weird how they are contradicting themselves left and right. I was trying to figure out, if they are going to have GA admit to molesting, or being physically abusive (the affidavit perhaps?) all the State has to do is say, "Isn't it true that you said under oath you would lie or not show up to court to save your daughter?" Or are they not allowed to use this testimony? I would ask AZ but I've bothered her enough for now.:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth