Rick-Cindy's Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about this. What can he ACTUALLY tell us. Yea, he gave background - he spilled some "skeletons in the closet" - but as far as this investigation goes - he's in South Carolina. Cindy won't talk to him and the only contact he's had is with Great grandma (which BTW I really feel for - poor thing). He admits that he's only seen Caylee once - back when he came down in 2007 after dad had the stroke. I'm sure as this thing keeps playing out - he might be on just to give insight into the family dynamic but coming on and telling about how George threw his daddy through a window or how they didn'y know Casey was preggers or how Casey stole from great grandma - LE already knows ALL THIS. So really - I think the poor guy just wants to talk about it and has nowhere to vent. He is embarrassed, frustrated, upset, shocked and hurt. He just needs to talk about it.

Just as an aside, this guy lives in Georgetown, SC? I'm only about 30-45 minutes away from there.

Was he supposed to be? I thought he was spending the evening with his wife?

He asked and was given apparently several times info of how to get on the show. 1 call from him to a 1-888 number at fox and he would have been on Greta.

Think about this. What can he ACTUALLY tell us. Yea, he gave background - he spilled some "skeletons in the closet"

If he's real, this answered several questions I've had. Along with confirming George's temper and Cindy's domination. lol

I was on that Topix reading thru it and there was a fake Rick, but the real one posted different, not like a kid..THE real one will tell you what Cindy's maiden name is. and I saw that name at the very beginning of Caylee's missing. I think a few others saw it too. That's what made me realize he was who he is..hopefully.

"Rick" requested that info, or intimated that he would like to go on.

You know, that might actually take some wrangling. Greta's peeps would want to check him out and make sure he's legit first before putting him on the air.

I was on that Topix reading thru it and there was a fake Rick, but the real one posted different, not like a kid..THE real one will tell you what Cindy's maiden name is. and I saw that name at the very beginning of Caylee's missing. I think a few others saw it too. That's what made me realize he was who he is..hopefully.

Not to sound contrary, but if you and others saw the name at some point, then why couldnt Joe Schmoe also see the name, then use it as a gag?

He asked and was given apparently several times info of how to get on the show. 1 call from him to a 1-888 number at fox and he would have been on Greta.

Oh ok. I think his wife overuled Greta. I would love to hear him on Greta though.

Not to sound contrary, but if you and others saw the name at some point, then why couldnt Joe Schmoe also see the name, then use it as a gag?

Whoever that person is, would have to have had close access to family pics.

ETA: which is entirely possible. Another family member? Close friend?

If he's real, this answered several questions I've had. Along with confirming George's temper and Cindy's domination. lol

Yeah and the MSN poster, if you ask me, was better in a way. There's even more there, and it's almost like she's relaying family history as she heard it from great-grandma.

Can you imagine the look on Cindy's face when she finds out he has spilled these beans? Oh and good ole easy goin Georgie? Man oh man I take bets on the shade of red their faces turn!!! Plus when (not if -its definitely when) they find out all this dirty laundry has leaked they will take it out on Miss Princess Casey - its all her fault that Uncle Rick is saying these things. I volunteer to test that new invisibility cloak !!!!!!!!

Whoever that person is, would have to have had close access to family pics.

ETA: which is entirely possible. Another family member? Close friend?

...or hacked into a computer.. The Anthony's have already said that someone phished their Myspace accounts.

We have to wait and see if he joins. I have two ways to confirm it is him and I will use both of them.

My gut tells me it's a fake.

I don't know...it's confusing because there was an IMPOSTER rick posting and all those crazy posts talking bad about the Anthony's was the imposter. BUT, the Rick that we all believe to be the real one really sounds as if he is the real deal and he has several photos from his wedding that have cindy in it...and they look alike too.

no, according to them it would NEVER be casey's fault.

I can't think of a reason why someone would post all that information (which really set off the light bulb in my blonde head) if it were fake. It sounded too truthful and just plain made sense. He wasn't necessarily trying to bash the Anthony family, but rather filling in the blanks we've had.

Can you imagine the look on Cindy's face when she finds out he has spilled these beans? Oh and good ole easy goin Georgie? Man oh man I take bets on the shade of red their faces turn!!! Plus when (not if -its definitely when) they find out all this dirty laundry has leaked they will take it out on Miss Princess Casey - its all her fault that Uncle Rick is saying these things. I volunteer to test that new invisibility cloak !!!!!!!!
i feel sorry for them .. thier daughter did this not them .. and a sibling should never betray another one .. i can imagine the heartbreak this is causing all of them .. yes they went about things the wrong way .. but they have had thier world crushed .. their caylee is GONE by the possible doing of thier daughter .. how would any of us feel if that happened to us ? just that alone would drive a person insane .

Thank you. I agree with you. There is no doubt who is the real Rick and who is the fake Rick once you read the Topix posts.

As for Rick's value to LE, his information is secondhand from his mother. And his mother has already spoken to LE. So there is no need for him to speak to LE, too.

I think for the armchair sleuths, he filled in for me a lot of the blanks. I've always felt there was an argument on Father's Day and I am grateful that not only has he confirmed it, but he explained what it was about. It also explains why Casey's parents did not answer her phone calls the following day (my opinion: they had her on ignore).

The fact that she lied about the pregnancy until the 8th month and her parents believed her that she never had sex (snort!) tells a lot about what we are seeing now: Casey lying about something that to the rest of us is very obvious and them believing her.

Greta would definitely be interested in the argument and the hidden pregnancy bit, I would think. I'm surprised she hasn't bit by now. Sure would have been more interesting tonight than ad nauseam discussions about when Casey is going to be released and why there's a secret hold, etc. :Yawn:

I'm at the point now where I really don't give a crap. She's going to be released and she's going to be driven home and the whole thing will be sort of a circus of helicopters following the white blazer and then she will go in the house and shut the door and we'll all be shocked at how she is actually SMILING as she walks in the house and we won't see her again until she has to go back to court.

Oh yeah, wrong thread for this. I need to go to bed.

I can't think of a reason why someone would post all that information (which really set off the light bulb in my blonde head) if it were fake. It sounded too truthful and just plain made sense. He wasn't necessarily trying to bash the Anthony family, but rather filling in the blanks we've had.

I guess that I am skeptical because I have known people (mostly kids) that have done that before. It may make no sense to you, but it is just a cheap thrill for them.

i feel sorry for them .. thier daughter did this not them .. and a sibling should never betray another one .. i can imagine the heartbreak this is causing all of them .. yes they went about things the wrong way .. but they have had thier world crushed .. their caylee is GONE by the possible doing of thier daughter .. how would any of us feel if that happened to us ? just that alone would drive a person insane .
I don't. I have NEVER mentioned anything about this until tonight. But Cindy and Casey are WITHOUT A DOUBT my mother and grandmother. Period. I've seen the smiliarities and hubby has even seen it. I will not bore you with details and mine never did anything as sinsiter as this but my mother did threaten me and was jealous of me from the day I was born - I stole her thunder BIG TIME. I never understood it totally until I was much much older. I haven't spoken to my mother in almost 10 years now and my life is so much better. And some of the things I found out from extended family members after I "grew up" were real eye openers. Once I had put all the pieces of the puzzle together - I got out and got out quick. So from my personal experience - I don't feel the least bit sorry for Cindy - no way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle