IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can one go to just scream a little???

When you find a place let me know! I need to scream between times of crying and anger.

It blows my mind reading all the info you good folks have sleuthed. WTH went on around these children? There are so many zig zagging connections between where people lived and moved. imoo

Certainly these links have been posted, but I just got here and thought I would post them just in case:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Plumadore was accused of sexually harassing Iowa girl
13-year-old's mom filed for protective order; request was dismissed

The man who allegedly killed and dismembered a 9-year-old Fort Wayne girl was accused of stalking and sexually harassing a 13-year-old girl while living in Iowa last year, but the complaint against him was dismissed, according to court documents.

A Centerville, Iowa, woman asked for a protective order against Michael L. Plumadore in November 2010 to keep him away from her daughter, according to the documents and an official with the Appanoose County clerk of court's office.

The woman said Plumadore was harassing her daughter by “stalking her, sending her explicit sexual text messages and photographs,” according to the documents. The girl's mother also said he sent pictures of his genitals and messages telling the girl he “wanted to get her pregnant.”

http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111230/BREAKING/111239951/-1/NEWS

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sisters of slain 9-year-old are in protective custody

The two younger sisters of slain 9-year-old Aliahna Lemmon have been removed from parental custody by the Indiana Department of Child Services, said Allen County DCS director Michelle L. Savieo on Friday afternoon.

As is the norm in such procedures, no other details about the removal were made available, including the reasons for the action and how long it will be in effect

http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111230/NEWS/111239957

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Become an examiner .Aliahna Lemmon: Is her suspected killer linked to similar crimes in the U.S.?

FORT WAYNE, Indiana (Isabelle Zehnder reporting) -- Officials are working to determine if a man suspected of killing and dismembering a 9-year-old Indiana girl two days before Christmas could be linked to similar crimes across the country.

Investigators said they're concerned that Michael Plumadore, 39, may have killed before due to the brutality of his crime and his apparent lack of remorse when he described Aliahna Lemmon's slaying to detectives, ABC's RTV6 reports

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...ected-killer-linked-to-similar-crimes-the-u-s

This is just unbelievable. So bio dad is staying friends with him after he molested his daughter?
Poor Aliahna - no one was sticking up for her!!!

In Norwegian we have a saying/word for situations like this: ORMEBOL, translated as "vipers' nest".... meaning no matter where you look you will find awfulness, no matter how you look at it can never be understood.

I dont buy that this guy just "put his hand on her buttucks" either. I doubt
that is what gave her post traumatic stress syndrome.

Why did MP save Al's hands, feet and head in his freezer and get rid of the rest of her body?
I'm thinking of Jeffery Dahmer and trophies,
I know she could be ID from what he saved, but why didn't he get rid of everything?
Pysco!
Did LE discover other trophies and so much they had to take the whole trailer?
Couldn't bag and tag it all? Just my mind going overtime...........

I am not making excuses for Aliahna's mother's choices of babysitters. However, I will make an observation regarding "intergenerational" child sexual abuse.

My late husband was Native American-- First Nations -- from Canada and was a victim of sexual abuse at one of Canada's infamous residential schools. He was sexually abused by priests, nuns and fellow students for a number of years, as was some of his other siblings who were also compelled by law to attend the schools.

For a period of time in his life, he made bad choices in partners and had two children by a woman who physically assaulted the children. This woman died of alcohol poisoning when the children were 5 and 7 years old. My late husband was traveling a lot for his work, and asked his sister to take care of his children (this is very common in First Nations families-- the family member would become a "little mother" to the children). They stayed with the sister for a number of years with him visiting them.

Unfortunately, he did not know that both children (boy and girl) were being sexually abused by the sister's common-lawhusband and members of the husband's family. The children were afraid to tell. Once he found out, he removed the children immediately, but the harm was done.

His daughter who had been abused once asked her Auntie why she allowed the abuse to happen and her Auntie replied that it was what was done to her in Residential School, and it was part of life.

As I stated earlier, I am not defending Aliahna's mother's actions or behavior -- but I am trying to understand how a mother could do this. I imagine the mother was herself abused as a child, and has not dealt with the abuse, but instead has justified it somehow in her mind. I can't imagine any other explanation.

Wow, mom sure can pick those babysitters can't she? BBM. I'm sure the word "case" is supposed to be "care".

http://dailyiowegian.com/local/x1477836760/More-Centerville-ties-to-slain-Indiana-girl

(snip)

“On Jan. 21, 2010 at approximately 3:20 p.m., DHS case worker Sarah Baker and I [Jeremy Cole] interviewed the defendant [Allen Kennedy] in his home, during the interview Kennedy did admit to partially disrobing Aliahna Lemmon, a seven year old child, and placing his hand on the child’s bare buttock, while the child was in his case on the evening of Jan. 2, 2010,” the affidavit said. “The defendant did so for the sole purpose of self-sexual gratification. The victim, Aliahna Lemmon, confirmed the defendant’s admission.”

There is a M Smith that is friends with Dawayne Maroney on FB. She also has a picture of MP in her public photos titled "good friend Mike", there is also one of him and all the (I assume her) kids. *gag*

She is also friends with LM!!

I thing that the original poster was referring to this "kind" of family. There are several people on this board who are familiar with what seems to be a stereotypical family of irresponsible, substance abusing, poverty-ridden, people who have similar characteristics. I think she meant that this "flopping" behavior is typical in those kinds of homes.

Of course MOST children are given, at minimum, a bed to sleep in, clothes to wear and space/personal belongings of their own - no matter how poor they are.

:seeya: Thanks Karmaa.

An old Billy Ray song comes to mind...."Burn down the trailer park" (with all the RSO's in it!)

*just kidding...sort of....*

Maybe we shouldn't blame the mother for the Kurtis incident.
If Kurtis Kennedy is related to biodad's wife it is imo probably more likely that he was chosen as a babysitter while it was biodad's turn to take care of her.

It's far past midnight here and I have to go to bed. It's gonna take some time to relax the mind and get to sleep after this eventful sleuthing you all did tonight.

Horrific case and I hope a lot of resources will be used to get all facts on all people... Aliahna suffered a lot and it's sad that even when the molestation by KK was discovered she still wasn't safe. KK got off easy and probably this was hushed down. Aliahna is now dead and with a high profile case like this, her molesters names (all of them!) hopefully will be "burned into" the public's brain so that no one associated their kids with them again.

As for mom... I think she grew up in exactly the same way as Aliahna, so this was "normal" to her. She's powerless and paralyzed (!), but that's still not an excuse.

Good night.

Oh yeah. Thanks for teaching me all those new expressions!

PENELOPE
I have also read that 'somtimes' not always that molesters were abused themselves so
do we have allot of incest in these families that lead them to each other as in a ring of sorts?
What a tangled web! (mess) Bless all the little children in this world subjected to fools like these.

OK, this is starting to get very squishy.

So a woman in Centerville, Iowa filed a protective order against MP for sexually harassing a 13 year old girl. MP lived with this girl's father.

Ali's bio dad also lives in Centerville, Iowa.

Somehow, MP ends up living in Fort Wayne - in a trailer right next to Ali's bio dad's exwife?

Fort Wayne, IN is over 8 hours away from Centerville, Iowa.

This too much of a coincidence. There is now way that MP "coincidentally" ended up living in a trailer right next to Ali's bio dad's exwife.

Could there be a connection between MP and Ali's bio dad that existed PRIOR to him befriending Ali's mother?

Bio dad stated in an MSM link (I'll find it if I must haha) that he knew and trusted MP and had met him through TS. Totally has me believing that TS knew MP in Iowa. Also, I'm wondering if this is the first time TS has lived in FW? And only since July/August of this year or last? Either way, the dad of her 6 year old (LM) lives in FW -- did he move there from Iowa also?? Or was she in FW 7 years ago too?

Did little Ali get any professional help for blindness, hearing loss, ODD, PTSD, counseling?
if not, why!

Yes, I still have the feeling Ali kept her clothes and coat on as a guard tactic, and to feel more secure. Coat + clothes = more barriers of protection, dressed for fight or flight.
'Ailina,
That's very probable imoo. Gives me chills reading it though.

Advocates with Prevent Child Abuse Indiana said they’re using the Fort Wayne tragedy to educate parents on how to choose a trusted baby sitter.
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/30105827/detail.html

No offense, but I think they could beam this info into the parent's brains directly, and TS and stepfather still would have left the kids with MP. This was not just the inability to pick a trustworthy adult to watch the kids, this was complete lack of care for their wellbeing. You can't fix with that with a public service announcement.

No kidding. We have all been GOOD.

My sweet hubby heard me saying unkind words at my computer. He brought me a glass of wine and then told me it was time for me to feed all my rescued critters and to give it a rest. My critters ... blind mean azz donkey, 12 dogs, 1 vulture (I rescued/healed and won't leave) + a coyote (I rescued/healed and won't leave) + 3 horses and 2 barn cats that won't leave either. I'm going to pet/love/scratch and in some cases throw food and run like he!!.

:floorlaugh: Mine just did the same! Handed me a glass of wine and said, "step away from the computer honey".

Okay caught up. Going to go do something else because this is making me very sick to my stomach.

Sorry.

:seeya: Have a good weekend everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members