Ronald Cummings, drug trafficking charges

No, you are right, and on top of that, hes pointing fingers, when they know darn well hes the actual perp. Now he is a Nazi, basically preparing for a life term in the pen, he knows its coming down. jmo

If Ron wasn't truthful in his agreement, then it is null and void and he can be charged. Also, if he is charged and he changes his testimony, and his defense argues something that is not consistent with what he stated in his proffer, the state attorney can actually USE HIS PROFFER AGREEMENT against him and enter it into evidence.

So basically the state attorney, backed Ron into a corner. Ron is very nervous.

If Ron wasn't truthful in his agreement, then it is null and void and he can be charged. Also, if he is charged and he changes his testimony, and his defense argues something that is not consistent with what he stated in his proffer, the state attorney can actually USE HIS PROFFER AGREEMENT against him and enter it into evidence.

So basically the state attorney, backed Ron into a corner. Ron is very nervous.

Well, Ron himself said as they slammed him to the ground and cuffed him the cops said, we are trying to find Haleigh, so basically in order for them to do that, they had to get him in prison with a significant sentence, thats basically what the cops are saying, I guess they got sick of Rons "techniques" of finding his daughter using his body for the truth, I mean seriously he married her to keep his enemies closer, oh did he think no one would tell Misty that?? Misty was in on all of Rons "plans" there is a clip of her talking to Hank Sr in jail and he starts talking about Ron and Misty just blows off what he is saying and rolls her eyes because she knows its all part of Rons "macho boy" act to deceive the public. Ron has shown he knows hes going to spend the rest of his life in prison, what happened to the guy who was talking to Dana Treen, who said that this is a setback, and hopefully when he gets out he can do good, is he now going to do good with that swastika on his neck? He knows its coming! jmo

Thanks for posting the links. I remember that now. Misty allegedly saw Ron shoot drugs, and allegedly told Charles Jones, who then stated it on the show. Charles also said he thought "Misty had something to do with it" and "her story changes every ten seconds". This is the same guy from the "road rage" incident where we heard the 911 call and iirc he was asking if he was able to shoot Ron. Same one Misty stated left threatening messages on her cell phone and tried to run her and Ronald off the road. I don't believe a word Charles Jones said. JMO

Why? Because he says negative things about Ron and Misty? When I first heard him on the 911 tapes I thought this was someone trying to insert himself into the case. Maybe exaggerating what happened. But after speaking with him for more than an hour on my show as well as off air. I found him to be credible.

The deal was for the DRUG crime he was in court about.
Not HaLeigh's case. IMO

The drug crime arrest and prosecution is a tool to get to the truth of what happened to Haleigh. All legal and above board. They needed him confined to go to work on Haleigh's case with any diligence that might actually solve the case.

The drug crime arrest and prosecution is a tool to get to the truth of what happened to Haleigh. All legal and above board. They needed him confined to go to work on Haleigh's case with any diligence that might actually solve the case.

I agree. The Croslins' arrest.
Ron got his own hind end in prison for tagging along with Misty on a drug deal.
He is where he belongs, with the rest of them, but for drugs... not HaLeigh.
MOO

I didn't get an impression from the undercover videos that he was just tagging along, but that's just MOO.

No one is in prison for Haleigh. *sigh*

I didn't get an impression from the undercover videos that he was just tagging along, but that's just MOO.

No one is in prison for Haleigh. *sigh*

Don't think there was any tagging along either. IMO, RC was the driving force behind the dealing. (I was going to say mastermind, but mastermind and Ronald Croslin do not belong in the same sentence)

By 'tagging along' I didn't mean there for the ride. It was obvious he was there dealing/selling.... so he was arrested also.
His arrest, unlike Misty and Tommy's, had nothing to do with HaLeigh was my point.
MOO

By 'tagging along' I didn't mean there for the ride. It was obvious he was there dealing/selling.... so he was arrested also.
His arrest, unlike Misty and Tommy's, had nothing to do with HaLeigh was my point.
MOO

Now, Mkay, you must know that Ron said that LE said (or maybe it was Ron's attorney said Ron said LE said...) to Ron as he was thrown to the ground and being handcuffed that this was about Haleigh, which absolutely is much more credible and believable than LE stating on the record to the media that Ron was at work.

But yeah, I do know what you mean. IIRC, Misty was dealing with the UC first, Misty dealt last, and Misty dealt the most and got the most charges. Seems to me Misty was the main one they were after.

Or she was just the patsy to take the fall if things went wrong.

I don't think RC has anything worthwhile to trade regarding Haleigh because he was either involved or knew nothing about what happened. Either way there is nothing he can give them that would improve his situation (if there was, he would have done it long ago).

Ron was on those vidoes bragging and acting like "Mr Bigshot Drugdealer". LE had to arrest him. I don't think He was the target, but he just could not shut up. I think just going by whom got charged with what, Misty was the main target.

Ron was on those vidoes bragging and acting like "Mr Bigshot Drugdealer". LE had to arrest him. I don't think He was the target, but he just could not shut up. I think just going by whom got charged with what, Misty was the main target.

Except RON said, that when the cops threw him on the ground, they said they are doing this to find HALIEGH. All the excuses that Ron was just accidentally caught and had to be charge are bs, they could have thrown Misty away for 25 on just the incident with Donna Brock. jmo

It doesn't matter -- target or not. If he weren't selling drugs, he wouldn't have been arrested.

Now, Mkay, you must know that Ron said that LE said (or maybe it was Ron's attorney said Ron said LE said...) to Ron as he was thrown to the ground and being handcuffed that this was about Haleigh, which absolutely is much more credible and believable than LE stating on the record to the media that Ron was at work.

But yeah, I do know what you mean. IIRC, Misty was dealing with the UC first, Misty dealt last, and Misty dealt the most and got the most charges. Seems to me Misty was the main one they were after.

I've no doubt the drug bust was all about HaLeigh.
Misty and Tommy being arrested was the goal.
Not Ron. IMO

LE has cleared Ron.

http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090908/NEWS/909080309/-1/NEWS11

"... On Aug. 17, to mark Haleigh's 6th birthday, the Putnam County Sheriff's Department released a statement that said the office has received more than 4,000 leads and conducted 138 formal interviews in the search for the little girl.

They have no specific person of interest yet, though they have cleared the biological parents, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield..."

Except RON said, that when the cops threw him on the ground, they said they are doing this to find HALIEGH. All the excuses that Ron was just accidentally caught and had to be charge are bs, they could have thrown Misty away for 25 on just the incident with Donna Brock. jmo

That's exactly what I believe.

That Ron has his dumb azz piled up in the car was his fault.
LE wanted the Croslins' facing a ton of years in order to shake something HaLeigh related out of them.

IIRC the start of the sting (with phone calls) were to/for Misty. Not Ron.
MOO

Not Ron. IMO

LE has cleared Ron.

http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090908/NEWS/909080309/-1/NEWS11

"... On Aug. 17, to mark Haleigh's 6th birthday, the Putnam County Sheriff's Department released a statement that said the office has received more than 4,000 leads and conducted 138 formal interviews in the search for the little girl.

They have no specific person of interest yet, though they have cleared the biological parents, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield..."

Someone in Massachusetts knows more about the situation in Florida -- don't think so.

That's exactly what I believe.

That Ron has his dumb azz piled up in the car was his fault.
LE wanted the Croslins' facing a ton of years in order to shake something HaLeigh related out of them.

IIRC the start of the sting (with phone calls) were to/for Misty. Not Ron.
MOO

Except we know for sure Ron was busted with date rape drugs and coke and stuff like that in the past, and he didnt have a missing child, just some paid officials in Annettes pocket. But curiously, the county that allegedly loves him and wants to keep their hometown son close to their hearts, decides they hate him so much they are throwing him in the clink for pills and he will never be out of jail as long as his kids, the ones he claims anyways, are minors. So what made them hate Ron<mod snip> all of a sudden? jmo

Not Ron. IMO

LE has cleared Ron.

In August of 2009, Gary Bowling with the PCSO said that Ron "resisted questioning" and that they would like to interview him.

Does that sound like he was cleared to you?

LE released that statement claiming he was "cleared" to make Ron feel COMFORTABLE talking with them. LE does that all the time.

LE stated in the Michelle Parker case that the estranged ex Dayle Smith was NOT a suspect or person of interest and said he was cooperative and then changed it weeks later and named him an official suspect.

LE releases statements that may NOT be true to toy with people. That is obviously what happened here, since the PCSO came out last year and stated both Ron and Misty were not telling everything they know.

In August of 2009, Gary Bowling with the PCSO said that Ron "resisted questioning" and that they would like to interview him.

LE released that statement claiming he was "cleared" to make Ron feel COMFORTABLE talking with them. LE does that all the time.

LE stated in the Michelle Parker case that the estranged ex Dayle Smith was NOT a suspect or person of interest and said he was cooperative and then changed it weeks later and named him an official suspect.

LE releases statements that may NOT be true to toy with people. That is obviously what happened here, since the PCSO came out last year and stated both Ron and Misty were not telling everything they know.

The only place the word "cleared" has been used is in that article in MA. I seriously doubt Florida LE would have given them more information than area media.

No, but this does.... and it's all I need straight out of LE's mouth. Not an opinion from a message board.

They have no specific person of interest yet, though they have cleared the biological parents, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield...."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back