Found Deceased AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So was trash pick up before Isabel was reported missing? And LE is checking out the landfill? TIA.

This case gives me the heebie jeebies like the recent case of the 10 year old in vegas.

So was trash pick up before Isabel was reported missing? And LE is checking out the landfill? TIA.

This case gives me the heebie jeebies like the recent case of the 10 year old in vegas.

Me too. I posted last night the garbage pick ups and the brush & bulky pick up was last week in her area which can last all week in some areas. I've only heard rumors about searching at the landfill.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012

Search continues for missing 6-year-old girl Sunday morning

snipped

KVOA News 4 Tucson has a crew at the scene and reports that there is significantly less law enforcement activity in the area Sunday morning

Sgt. Maria Hawke said the search area is being widened and all investigative leads are being explored.

more at link

http://www.kvoa.com/news/search-con...rning/?utm_source=KVOA.com&utm_medium=twitter

dang.

The closest landfill, which I believe takes only green waste is 3.6 miles, nine minutes from where Isabel lives.

From Isabels house to Nogales, Mexico is approx. 74 miles, google says driving time is 1 hour, 26 minutes. I wouldn't rule out if she has been abducted, the border & I'm sure they would be watching closely.

Also have to remember there is an 8 hour window here. She could have been missing for several hours.
They easily could have been across the border before she was even reported missing.

According to Homefacts, the RSO lives at 5632 E 12th St.

oops sorry I did find the one you mentioned at 5632 E 12th street the name is Micheal C Dimitrov. Level 3 offender sexual rape/assualt. The person was EXTREMELY close to the residence! :( as well as the 1720 e 12th street offender .

oops sorry I did find the one you mentioned at 5632 E 12th street the name is Micheal C Dimitrov. Level 3 offender sexual rape/assualt. The person was EXTREMELY close to the residence! :( as well as the 1720 e 12th street offender .

This RSO at 5632 has charges of kidnapping, assualt, burglary multiple years per the arizona state court records.

The 1720 address is 4.5 miles from where Isabel lives. Tucson streets start and stop all over. It can drive a newbie crazy. There's several in her immediate area with the one at 5632 being very close, a few doors from her.

This RSO at 5632 has charges of kidnapping, assualt, burglary multiple years per the arizona state court records.[/QUOTE
According to Arizona state DOC records it looks like Dimitriv is no longer on probabtion/parole monitoring on sex offender monitoring since 2009. :(

When I was doing a bit of research last night, I found two houses on E 12th St with 'Celis' as a surname - 5602 and 5701.
Think it was using 411 site.

Could the other Celis on the street be the uncle/spokesperson?:waitasec:

Two questions right now.

I wonder which side of the house her bedroom is on?

They live right across from open parking lot.

Do we know how old her brothers are?

Could they have heard anything?

Not sure of the brothers exact ages, but they are older than her. From the mothers Facebook, they appear to be 8 and 10, maybe? Somewhere in that range.

Could the other Celis on the street be the uncle/spokesperson?:waitasec:

Their ages (man and woman) were in their 60's according to whatever site I saw them on last night (I visited about 5), but that of course could be wrong. You are correct though, it could be the uncle.

ETA: Thanks Shay, guess this is not the uncle's house. I really don't know how accurate addresses and information on these 411, spokeo, intellius, etc websites are and don't know if these two Celis households are even related.

There is a candle light vigil tonight at 7:30 pm at the office max at the corner of broadway and craycroft

Her mom is a pediatric nurse at the hospital.... if that helps with anything idk, also from sources very close to the mom, the mom and dad seen her in her bed friday night at 11:30 then the dad went to get her up for baseball at about 8am Saturday and found her gone, then called her mom at about 8:15 at the hospital where the mom was at work, so she left immediately and went home....this is from what was told to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member