MSM Coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/1/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly,at the start the presenter said "update on the baby Lisa case" or something along those lines....how is the boys trick or treating an update? :waitasec:

i wonder how the neighbours of where they are staying now feel about all this.if she was living next to me i'd be off somewhere else til they left,i couldn't stay there not with they way they are acting and don't seem to give a rats a$$ about Lisa :(

The answer to 'How many people saw Baby Lisa's face today?' is MORE than if there were NO news story.

Yeah, in a secret location so that if someone wanted to give their baby back, or tell where she is, how would they find them? Oh right, go through their horde of lawyers, or talk to LE. Yeah, I can see a kidnapper or murderer choosing between those two. Not. Talk about motivation NOT to return Lisa or say where she is at all! And if she was old enough to find her way home, she wouldn't know where to find her family! I guess they're lucky she can't do that, huh?

Wow, if there is a kidnapper or murderer out there, they are sitting pretty about now and just watching the show...

If their baby was kidnapped why would they put pictures of their other children out there? moo

MOO ...

So GMA shows DB and JI's boys "trick or treating" last night AND "agrees" to keep the location SECRET ...

There is a REASON why DB and JI are NOT at their HOME :

And IMO -- especially after yesterday's news about MW and that cell phone call --

I am "guessing" that DB and JI do NOT want to be in their house and that neighborhood -- or anywhere NEAR that area -- because of the "news" about the "cell phone calls" that was released yesterday during MW's interview ...

Those missing cell phones HOLD the KEY to SOMETHING ... and LE knows this ...

And IMO, the Bradwins do not want to RISK the possibility of someone "showing up" at their home on Lister ...

All MY SPECULATION and MOO !

MOO ...

exactly,at the start the presenter said "update on the baby Lisa case" or something along those lines....how is the boys trick or treating an update? :waitasec:

Maybe any attention away from whatever was going on with MW and her phone is a good thing?

There should be some kind of law that prevents ANY media company from "purchasing" a "public" case... this was a crime commited against a citizen of the USA (Lisa) and to have one media outlet be the sole source of information "officially" coming from the family makes me extremely angry...If it is indeed true, I hope it backfires on them (the media outlet)...just venting...feel free to disagree or elaborate... I couldn't word it or think it out better.. have to get ready for work :/

Did Natalie Holloway's mother go trick or treating with Greta? I didn't follow that case from the start.

If she'd had small children, I would have been absolutely fine with it. Fine.

BBM. I think LE and the public are the only ones who care about Lisa at this point. The parents, their attornies, and the media appear to have a different focus. It does make you wonder.

I still have to think on this CG, it's bugging me but I can't articulate it yet.

What's bothering me is not so much DB and JI today. Meh, I don't care this mornings coverage (Lisa's brothers trick or treating, they are kiddo's I am glad they did and I hope they had some fun and got some good candy) to be brutally honest. JMHO.

I'll just leave it alone until I can figure out what's bugging me about it. :) JMHO

If their baby was kidnapped why would they put pictures of their other children out there? moo

It's HIGHLY unlikely that anyone who wants a baby girl also wants a schoolboy.

Also, it's very likely anyone who took Baby Lisa already knows what the other kids look like.

Maybe any attention away from whatever was going on with MW and her phone is a good thing?

thats true,what i wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall when DB and JI are alone.

It's HIGHLY unlikely that anyone who wants a baby girl also wants a schoolboy.

Also, it's very likely anyone who took Baby Lisa already knows what the other kids look like.

There are other freaks who get unhealthily attached to famous faces though.

I wonder if the threat assessment guru advised them that this would be okay.

oh dear.

Because being followed by light and camera crews, and asking approval from homeowners to film candy exchange before kids get to run up to the door and knock is normal. :waitasec:

On the flip side, I personally don't get the comments about it being a nicer house. It's just a simple, boring rent house. Nothing to write home about.

Sorry about the nicer house comment. I didnt really mean it like that. I guess what i meant was why would u leave the other house where baby was taken. I would at least send the kids to family but i would stay thinking somebody might bring baby back. Who the heck is paying for rental when supposedly they couldnt pay cell phones. Just makes no sense to me. If baby was kidnapped i sure wouldnt be putting the other kids on news! yikes! moo :seeya:

I still have to think on this CG, it's bugging me but I can't articulate it yet.

What's bothering me is not so much DB and JI today. Meh, I don't care this mornings coverage (Lisa's brothers trick or treating, they are kiddo's I am glad they did and I hope they had some fun and got some good candy) to be brutally honest. JMHO.

I'll just leave it alone until I can figure out what's bugging me about it. :) JMHO

Maybe watching parents trick or treating with their kids while their hearts are broken? Makes me uncomfortably sad.

I got the impression from the reporter that DB and JI agreed to this.

Oh, I sure believe they agreed to it. To literally invite them into their home too?

This was a tactic to show how wonderful these two parents are.

No Jeanna, I agree this is sad.

I think what's bothering me is what might be going on behind the scenes and I'm not talking about DB or JI, I'm talking about the team put together. Dunno, I really have to think about this for awhile and sort it out. Something smells funny. (and despite what my grandfather told me when I said that as a kid---it ain't my upper lip). :)

All JMHO

GMA had a brief segment:

Showed video of the boys trick or treating. Actually showed their faces, although they did have make up on

DB/JI are on board with CS being fired.

CS was fired twice from the case.

If my baby came up missing I might do this too and get paid but only if that meant my husband could stay home with me 24/7... I'd probably be terrified the kidnappers would come back. How does one function after something so traumatizing? I don't know?? I'm not saying these parents are not guilty or guilty I'm just saying...

On the Channel 9 local news this morning, they were playing a clip from the pink-haired lady talking about 8 people living in her house so she didn't know who answered her phone etc.
Then, when the clip was done, the newscaster said "MW has admitted to being the ex-gf of a homeless handyman who was earlier questioned in this case".
So..... pink-haired lady is handyman's GF??????

This really has me thinking.... things are starting to tie together!!! What do y'all think????

There is something amiss about all this other than the fact that Lisa is missing.

I haven't quite puzzled it out yet. What I think is amiss at this time 1. is the quickness in which this case is being covered on a national level instead of local. 2. A mysterious benefactor that not only offers a very large reward but brings in a *private eye*. (I don't think he's working in the capacity of a private eye but that's JMHO at this time). 3. A very well known attn comes into the picture fairly quickly too. Plenty of attn's in KC why this one?

Is this a shift in how *crime entertainment* is presented? Before, we saw a lot of missing children that were high profile cases too but it took a while to go not only national but to get as much coverage as this case has gotten. I'm wondering if----there wasn't someone out there that said to themselves after seeing a high profile case that ended earlier this year---hey there's a market to be tapped here in a better way. KWIM?

I don't like this and I can't quite put my finger on it and unfortunately my uneasy feeling and most of what I've read in the past week or so has had pretty much nothing to do with Lisa herself. Where's Lisa in all of this?

Has reality TV sunk to a whole new level? Surely, surely, nobody would stoop to this. Would they? I hate TV. I hate reality TV even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff