50/60 year old Amnesia Victim, Savannah, Ga area

Status
Not open for further replies.
forward the interview to all the morning shows along with his doenetwork and other unidentified pages. If everyone does it thsy might just air his story

forward the interview to all the morning shows along with his doenetwork and other unidentified pages. If everyone does it thsy might just air his story
They will want to set up their OWN interviews with Mr. Kyle!!

his nurse should know I would think maybe she can answer that for us. I also think sometimes they can contact the local affiliates of stations and pick up story and contact information

My point IS...they will want to set up their OWN interviews with Mr. Kyle!! So how do they go about it?!

I would THINK the Savannah news outlets could give the national media Mr. Kyle's contact info if they need it to set up the necessary interviews - I don't think WE need to be the ones to do so. If the nurse or Mr. Kyle himself are not capable of handling all the contacts, I'm sure they will find someone to do it.

I am not so sure he is that much of a long shot after all. I mean he is the right height, right hair and eye color, the right age range and close to the right weight. The thing that gets me is the nose. They both have that same very distinctive nose and the mustache looks alot alike too. Out of all the missing persons I viewed so far this is actually the best match from a information and looks stand point. Now there is the thought no one is missing him and he has no family left. At that age, if he got divorced or never married at all or never had any kids, it is entirely possible that he has no family left. It is a very sad thought but entirely possible too.

I am not so sure he is that much of a long shot after all. I mean he is the right height, right hair and eye color, the right age range and close to the right weight. The thing that gets me is the nose. They both have that same very distinctive nose and the mustache looks alot alike too. Out of all the missing persons I viewed so far this is actually the best match from a information and looks stand point. Now there is the thought no one is missing him and he has no family left. At that age, if he got divorced or never married at all or never had any kids, it is entirely possible that he has no family left. It is a very sad thought but entirely possible too.

I agree there are a lot of similarities in the two. Aging changes a lot but the nose is awfully close IMO.All I can see is his bottom lip but it fits.

http://dojapp.doj.ca.gov/missing/detail.asp?FCN=4819314830473

Are we moving to a new thread??? I saw that another one was started.....

Another odd thing, wouldn't his employer notice he was missing? Why is no one looking for him? Maybe there are people who are missing him, but they are missing him in another Country. Far fetched, but maybe his last know place was in a foreign country for work and people known to him assume he went missing there. Unknownst to them he had returned to the US and met with misadventure here. Does that make sense?

This case is driving me nuts. I can only imagine how Benjaman must feel!

Good Morning All, I wanted to let you know that I saw his story in a very quick little spot on the local fox station here in Indianapolis last night on the 10 o'clock news... Fox 59

I also sent out an email and I sent out a bulletin on myspace

If anyone had to guesstimate.....what time frame should we search for missing persons?

I don't know how long he was missing or whatever before being found behind the burger king? Any suggestions? I have been searching all morning but can't find but a couple that went missing around the same time he was found.

Kel

His video is on CNN's main page this morning. Here's to hoping!

Good Morning All, I wanted to let you know that I saw his story in a very quick little spot on the local fox station here in Indianapolis last night on the 10 o'clock news... Fox 59

I also sent out an email and I sent out a bulletin on myspace

Yay!! Hopefully a news outlet with wider coverage (ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, FOX, etc.) will pick it up if there is enough interest!

If anyone had to guesstimate.....what time frame should we search for missing persons?

I don't know how long he was missing or whatever before being found behind the burger king? Any suggestions? I have been searching all morning but can't find but a couple that went missing around the same time he was found.

Kel

ehh. That's a hard one. The amnesia "spell" could have started months before he was found if he went missing and then was just aimlessly wandering around before the attack. I tend to think his amnesia was onset due to the attack, so I would think he would have known who he was up until that point. If that was the case, more than likely he would have been reported missing in the days or weeks surrounding August 31, 2004. Who knows how long he wasy lying behind the Burger King, too. BUT, this is all purely conjecture on my part though.

He may not have had family or friends at all, and he may NEVER have been reported missing. :( I'm hoping that's not the case, and someone, somewhere out there is waiting for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100