Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 3 *D. Stewart guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's hard for "normal people" to understand how an abuser's mind works. I did not experience abuse personally but a good friend did. Her husband would go into a rage and it could last for days and it was usually about something very innocent. The rage consumes the abuser and he or she can't let it go. He divorced my friend and had someone waiting in the wings and that woman has already filed for divorce and now there's another one. I think if there's one common denominator with abusers is they latch unto something and become enraged about it and don't let it go. They do not think logically.

Where are they getting Ohio from? I didn't see that in the search warrants.

Why in the world would he go to Ohio?
Passing through on the way to Michigan?

My question now is, just where did the Sunday night phone call to the kids come from?

IIRC the ONLY night he failed to call the children at his usual 8 pm. time was the day
Venus went missing...............

From what I've been able to see, from VA, you would travel through WVa, OH, into Mi.

That's why on a previous post I mentioned now there's FOUR states possibly involved and MAYBE the next step is FBI.

Although, IMHO, I believe he MOST LIKELY disposed of the body ASAP. The BIGGEST elephant in the room in a MURDER, is the body. There's a great deal of evidence that can be obtained from a body, NOT to mention, the fact it's DIRECT evidence of a crime.

JMHO
fran

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! :banghead:

Is he in custody, yet?? If not, why not?? Bless her heart....not only was she terrified for her life, but probably her last thought was he would go back and get the girls. :cry:

IIRC the ONLY night he failed to call the children at his usual 8 pm. time was the day

I read that too, passionflower. I was wondering though, IF her family had already contacted him or LE had already contacted him PRIOR to his USUAL 8:00 p.m. NORMAL phone call.

That in itself, could make a difference.

JMHO
fran

Passing through on the way to Michigan?

My question now is, just where did the Sunday night phone call to the kids come from?

LE seized two voice recorders. Hmmm...

Maybe he had someone dial from his apartment, play his voice recorder on which he had taped:

"Hi. I want to talk to the kids."

And then the child was put on the phone.

"Hi B, how was your day?"

"You know that Daddy loves you and misses you. Do you love Daddy?"

"Let me talk to R now."

"Hi R. You know daddy misses you so much. Do you miss Daddy?"

"OK, well, Daddy's got to get off the phone now. I'll see you soon. Goodbye."

Possible he did this. He'd had to have had an accomplice, though, and a landline at home.

Unless he doesn't have a landline at home, and he only uses the cellie--then he could have called from anywhere on Sunday night.

Someone else mentioned 3-way calling. This, too, would have been a way to "beat the system."

Where are they getting Ohio from? I didn't see that in the search warrants.

Why in the world would he go to Ohio?

Hey, Bean... it was in the article:

Police also found a Wal-Mart receipt for a shovel, tarp, cap and gloves, they confirm. The receipt was from April 25 -- the day before Venus disappeared -- from a Wal-Mart in Ohio.

I think he thought he was really smart in his planning. He was so full of himself that he forgot to take care of the smallest things such as getting rid of all the evidence in his vehicles.

Yes, I know ~ so if he was shopping at WalMart in Ohio on Sunday, the day before she went missing, where did he call the kids from that evening? Unless he used a throwaway phone that can't be traced I'd think him not being in VA would show up on phone records, i.e. where the phone pinged from. MOO

I think he thought he was really smart in his planning. He was so full of himself that he forgot to take care of the smallest things such as getting rid of all the evidence in his vehicles.
I just hope WalMart still has their surveillance video so he can't say he loaned the truck to a friend who drove it to Ohio.......

MOO

Yep, and Wallyland has the very very best cameras inside the store and on the parking lot. Hes burnt toast.

I want to know which state he will be tried in, Michigan no dp or Virginia with dp.

It wouldn't shock me if someone else did make the purchases. He may have had a helper. IMO
For some reason 2 vehicles were involved.

I just hope WalMart still has their surveillance video so he can't say he loaned the truck to a friend who drove it to Ohio.......

MOO

I'm starting to think that "Wet Man" has something to do with this in an accomplice role. He might have even been sent to abduct her and did what he did on the night before in order to create some suspicion of a crazy unknown weirdo around, in order to deflect attention from what he was about to do. If the Walmart cameras show "Wet Man" buying the stuff in Ohio and Doug's truck out in the parking lot, it will be pretty easy to link DS to this even if he wasn't the abductor. IMO

Yep, and Wallyland has the very very best cameras inside the store and on the parking lot. Hes burnt toast.

I want to know which state he will be tried in, Michigan no dp or Virginia with dp.

It would be tried in Michigan where the crime began.

I know. I meant where are the news organizations getting it from. Sorry. I should have been clearer. I'm skipping from thread to thread - so much going on today!

I'm sure it had the address on the receipt.

To begin with, the abduction occurred in Michigan. Assuming she is deceased, hopefully her body is not far from where she was taken so there won't be any questions. MOO

I'm starting to think that "Wet Man" has something to do with this in an accomplice role. He might have even been sent to abduct her and did what he did on the night before in order to create some suspicion of a crazy unknown weirdo around, in order to deflect attention from what he was about to do. If the Walmart cameras show "Wet Man" buying the stuff in Ohio and Doug's truck out in the parking lot, it will be pretty easy to link DS to this even if he wasn't the abductor. IMO
According to Venus' dad though, he said the guy in the composite was a local ~ so, how would he have hooked up with Doug if Doug hadn't gone to Michigan? And why would he go to WalMart in Ohio to buy those items? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288