17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly think that there would be far too much exposure to lawsuits and many other nasty things if she were to come out and say that SPD dropped the ball and that their investigation was carp. So she slapped some lipstick on that pig, and did what she needed to do, meanwhile we all know that there would have been no arrest, and no further investigation if public outrage and attention had not been focused on this incident. IMO JMHO and stuff

IMHO..She smeared it on...JMHO

Sabrina Fulton--

"Thank God. We simply wanted an arrest, we wanted nothing more and nothing less, and we got it. And I say thank you Lord, thank you Jesus.
Secondly, I just want to speak from my heart to your heart because a heart has no color. It's not black, it's not white, it's red. I want to say thank you from my heart to your heart."

I haven't read nearly as much as a lot of you, but was GZ friends with any SPD cops? It would make sense if he was being a "neighborhood watchman" and wanting to be in LE, and may also have something to do with them taking his words over any other evidence.

I'm not sure this was ever a manslaughter case, to be honest. It seems like either Zimmerman just didn't give a damn, or he was acting in legitimate self-defense. There really was no negligence or "accidence."

reckless homicide is manslaughter.

I've been feeling that GZ's behavior (based on info we have) was reckless.

Sabrina Fulton--

"Thank God. We simply wanted an arrest, we wanted nothing more and nothing less, and we got it. And I say thank you Lord, thank you Jesus.
Secondly, I just want to speak from my heart to your heart because a heart has no color. It's not black, it's not white, it's red. I want to say thank you from my heart to your heart."

What a wonderful soul she is! Wish I didn't miss it! I couldn't get a live feed to work.

Question here.. Do we have knowledge as to who performed the autopsy on Trayvon. TYIA

There ya go. Al says he's happy with Angela.

So do Trayvon's parents.

Angela has been taking care of these people. She's their attorney, she's Trayvon's attorney, representing him in court ... as it should be.

Mayor Jeff Triplett wants the atmosphere of civility to continue and the Justice System to do its work.

But if there were an entrance wound and an exit wound, would he necessarily be able to tell which was which? Both would be gunshot wounds.

IDK.

It is not likely that a funeral director would be able to tell, since after autopsy the wounds are sutured shut anyway. The body is restored as much as possible and wounds closed before transport to the Funeral Home where they do the final and most important dressing of the body and makeup to make sure that it is presentable for viewing.

But if TM was shot in the back, how could the SPD not have arrested GZ? It would have cast serious doubts to his story imo. It's pretty difficult to shoot someone in the back if they're busy pounding your head to the sidewalk. It would be an awkward angle.

Because George's father is a former magistrate Judge? jmo.

I was surprised that the charge is second degree murder.

Those shows me AC has a lot of evidence that she thinks can prove that charge BARD.

She is not going to go with a degree that she thinks she cant prove.

IMO

I am still skeptical. In high profile cases especially in Florida, it seems like they tend to overcharge in an attempt to look tough on crime. Such as the CA case. I would rather an achievable conviction than a charge that is unlikely to get a conviction. AC is a Republican appointed by Rick Scott, who has not impressed me in his other actions. With all the cover given to SPD and Rick Wolfinger during AC's PC, much of this is just political damage control. I have my doubts. JMO, IMO.

Ms. Fulton said 'Thank you from my heart to your heart because a heart has no color. a heart is red.'

My heart is with you Ms Fulton.

What a class act! I wish I could give her a hug right now!

moo

wm

reckless homicide is manslaughter.

I've been feeling that GZ's behavior (based on info we have) was reckless.

Not necessarily. If Zimmerman was acting in a reckless manner because he harbored resentment towards the individual, that would be second degree murder. In the manslaughter sense I believe you're thinking of culpable negligence. Someone did something unreasonable and another person wound up dead, or they failed to take necessary reasonable precautions and someone wound up dead. It would essentially be an accident that could have been avoided if reason was injected into the situation. That doesn't appear to be the case with Zimmerman.

Tracy Martin--

"First of all we'd like to thank everyone once again, for being compassionate about this as we we were, as we are, as we will be. As Attorney Crump said, "This is just the beginning", we've got a long way to go, and we have faith.

The first time we marched, I looked to the sky, and I just told myself, 'When I walk, I will walk by faith.' And we will continue to walk by faith. We will continue to hold hands on this journey-white, black, hispanic, latino, we will continue to march and march until the right thing is done."

It is not likely that a funeral director would be able to tell, since after autopsy the wounds are sutured shut anyway. The body is restored as much as possible and wounds closed before transport to the Funeral Home where they do the final and most important dressing of the body and makeup to make sure that it is presentable for viewing.

The funeral director only mentioned a wound in the upper chest area. He never made a mention of a wound in the back or entrance or exit wounds, iirc. That was all... I'll call it conjecture... added in by NG.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members