MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
In relation to exhibit-A (Jessica's car), it is very hard to reconcile the known fact that it sat on a flatbed outside of a local gas station enroute from the crime scene to the "lab", with the following statement:

DA John Champion: "We absolutely 100% know how the damage got there. It has got absolutely nothing to do with the case...after the car was processed by the lab...there was an attempt to get into the trunk to do the inventory of the trunk. We were unable to do it and the damage to the vehicle occurred while we were trying to get into the trunk."

The next pictures we see of exhibit-A show it then in daylight sitting on its bare rims on bare ground with persons unknown milling about. Hopefully it didn't sit outside there all night, but had just then been processed, cleared and released from the "lab".

I know I shouldn't nit-pick the above italicized statement. The DA may very well know that "something" came out of that car before that vehicle was removed from the scene. "Something" that was processed by a lab, and "something" that is all the evidence he needs. At least I hope so. JMO

He never says the car was taken to any kind of lab. The "lab" may have processed the car at the scene, tried to get into the trunk at the scene and failed, which is why it was towed away. The "lab" was done with it.

JMO

I wish we had 'something', anything>>>> confirmed.
For example what accelerate was used?
Does LE have a clue who the perp (s) is/are?
Is there other video that shows Jessica with someone after she
leaves the gas station?

I know, wishful thinking.
RIP Jessica, we want justice for you.

moo

Btw. The key to this case is to match phone pings of jc and suspects as well as who called or text who during or right after the murder.

Great to hear your opinion. I'm an attorney in Jackson. You've surely seen many more "performances" than me, but I'll throw my two cents in as well. I know lawyers who use the good ol boy routine, too. Some use it as a tactic to lull the opposing side into false confidence. I've done that with contract negotiations with Northern attorneys. Others use it to distract from their...well...having less competence than they would like to have. Put simply, if the legal arguments get too complicated or don't go their way, that type will crank up the routine so as to appeal to their audience's folksy sensibilities. That effectively shifts the argument away from the letter of the law to the intent of the law, or what the law "should" be to "regular country folk." My impression is that the DA falls into the latter category, ESPECIALLY since he is elected by a rural population.

None of this is legal advice or statements as to another attorney's competence or level of skill. All IMO. Etc.

BBM. No better example of that Mississippi Good 'Ol Boy attitude is Bernie Ebbers. Might have worked when the Mississippi Capitol was gleaming right outside his cowboy office window on Amite Street but didn't work so well on a jury comprised of New Yorkers.

What a benefit for the perps. Hmm....was the stop on purpose, perhaps?

That goes back to what I mentioned last night I think... the actions of LE early in this investigation lead me to believe they are either really incompetent (or under trained, or-sorr-dumb), or really smart and calculating.

:deadhorse:

I have worked in a company integrating systems. It is a large private company but development & test adheres to strict MilSpecs i.e.military standard. Perhaps that is why I am so worried about the chain of custody issue. I would be fired in a heartbeat if I deviated or ignored any procedure(protocol) Perhaps, that is why I am so detail oriented.:smile:

As I said in an earlier post-the tow truck leaving the crime scene and willynilly stoping at the M&M will likely resurface at trial. If the tow truck driver gets up on the stand-I guarantee you it will be a gift to the defense & the innuendo of tainted evidence potentially could 'poison the well'.

This is my opinion only.

Exactly. Also, I was wondering if there was an emoji for beating a dead horse-thanks!

There's a great deal of discussion on details such as "Auntie Sha-sha" throughout Threads 1, 2, 3, 4.... These are highly recommended reading.

Charlotte Wilkerson refers to herself as "Auntie Sha-sha" in her interview with Janice Broach of Action5 News.

I am paraphrasing now: She says that Jessica and she were "close friends", and that Jessica called her "Auntie Sha-sha", and that she was listed in Jessica's cellphone directory as "Sha-sha".

There is absolutely no familial relationship.

Thanks, ZOOL. I was replying to someone when I made that statement, as I had said previously that there's no way that she's BR's aunt, as was listed initially on a timeline made in this thread. I can see now how it made me appear somewhat clueless! I indicated that BR is black, and CW is white, so if related, it would be by marriage or adoption, which I doubt. I have read through the threads since the beginning, as I have followed this case from day 1 when it was brought to my attention by a client. But regarding CW, or 'auntie sha-sha', it is not out of the ordinary for a group of people to refer to another person in their circle who is much older than the majority as auntie or unc (or uncle). Also, some young drug dealers do refer to their older clientele as auntie or uncle (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Auntie). A familiar neighborhood dope fiend is often referred to as auntie or unc by those who are familiar (I would like to thank all of my homeless youth gang member clients for this tidbit of information).

Based on feedback from my list of initial names mentioned in MSM, I have tried to correct the recommendations and even assemble the names in some sort of order so it is easier to follow. Again, please feel free to copy and paste my posted information and adjust/add/delete information as necessary. It takes me a great deal of time to go back and find every suggested change, time that I won't have much of after today. I'm just trying to help people understand all the people discussed in MSM. This can also serve as a central location for all relevant information

<snipped>

Officials classified Chambers' death as a homicide, but in spite of interviewing what they have said is more than 100 potential witnesses, they say they still have yet to emerge with a prime suspect.

NineMilly :princess:
Due to your hard word your small :Crown: has been retired and a new epic & jumbo :goldcrown:has been minted. Wear it with regal pride & accept our appreciation for your contribution to this thread. :applause:

Happy :newyear: to all.

Well, on this subject I will just say that many times people will use affectionate relationship terms when there is no blood relation. I have many people call me, "Mom".

The video of her is very interesting, if you just listen to her tone without watching her face. You will hear that when she says, (paraphrasing here...) "She called me Auntie Sha Sha..." that her voice lowers to an affectionate tone.
I haven't figured out yet if that is out of true affection or if that is a way to get the listener to believe that they had a closer relationship than they really did.

Today, I was finally able to find this other video of Charlotte W. in a different interview.

Go to the 1:27 mark and watch her very closely as she says, (referring to Jessica), "There was a party going on and she was there..When THEY left,...when SHE LEFT the party, that's when it happened to her."

You watch her eyes when she says, "When they left", and at that instant she corrects herself and looks immediately off to her right.

When she is saying, "There was a party going on and she was there." she is very factual and intentional in her voice and actions. I believe there was a party going on and I believe Jessica was there.

The sad part again for me in watching this is Charlotte is just such a pretty young woman and seems to be very intelligent. She likely just never had much opportunities in this world.

I'm not saying CW is on drugs, but: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Auntie. I am providing this link to you so I don't sound like a jerk or like I am accusing anyone of anything, all I'm saying (which this may not even have any relevance in this case whatsoever), is that 'auntie' is a reference to a crackhead, method, deposed, etc. I have heard this used for years and years. But just as you stated, there could be another explanation for everyone calling her 'auntie'.

In relation to exhibit-A (Jessica's car), it is very hard to reconcile the known fact that it sat on a flatbed outside of a local gas station enroute from the crime scene to the "lab", with the following statement:

DA John Champion: "We absolutely 100% know how the damage got there. It has got absolutely nothing to do with the case...after the car was processed by the lab...there was an attempt to get into the trunk to do the inventory of the trunk. We were unable to do it and the damage to the vehicle occurred while we were trying to get into the trunk."

The next pictures we see of exhibit-A show it then in daylight sitting on its bare rims on bare ground with persons unknown milling about. Hopefully it didn't sit outside there all night, but had just then been processed, cleared and released from the "lab".

I know I shouldn't nit-pick the above italicized statement. The DA may very well know that "something" came out of that car before that vehicle was removed from the scene. "Something" that was processed by a lab, and "something" that is all the evidence he needs. At least I hope so. JMO

Unless they have a mobile 'lab' that works incredibly fast, those statements are false. The pictures taken of the car outside of the M&M show rear damage to the vehicle. Exhibit A-dismissed :gaah:

I wish we had 'something', anything>>>> confirmed.
For example what accelerate was used?
Does LE have a clue who the perp (s) is/are?
Is there other video that shows Jessica with someone after she
leaves the gas station?

I know, wishful thinking.
RIP Jessica, we want justice for you.

moo

We know she has spent time at Leah's, a faith-based center.
We know she continued on her spiritual journey by attending a Saturday program presented by Linda Oliver and reaching out to her for advice on writing a book.
We know ministers from Charleston and Crowder officiated at her funeral so we can assume she or her parents maintained relationships with their churches.
We know she continued to be friends with her mother's neighbor, Auntie Sha-Sha.
We know that Sha-Sha said she had planned to go to a party and she was murdered after she left the party.
We know she was in Courtland and was found on Herron Rd.
We know Herron Rd intersects to the west with Hwy. 35.
We know that Hwy 35 connects with Crowder to the north and Charleston to the south.

It isn't a giant leap for me to assume the party she was headed to was tied to one of those two churches. The reason there is no scuttlebutt in Courtland is because she was in a new social circle.

JMO

I agree with your comment about the car. It will be admissible as evidence regardless, even if it was improperly handled. Now, a defense attorney may try to question the validity or trustworthiness of evidence found in the car, but that evidence will not be excluded. In my opinion, stopping at the shop on the way to impound lot is not going to seriously jeopardize the evidence. The car I believe was later examined by BATFE and FBI technicians. They will easily be able to tell if something was added to the car or tampered with after the fire.

We know she continued on her spiritual journey by attending a Saturday program presented by Linda Oliver and reaching out to her for advice on writing a book.
We know ministers from Charleston and Crowder officiated at her funeral so we can assume she or her parents maintained relationships with their churches.
We know that Sha-Sha said she had planned to go to a party and she was murdered after she left the party.
We know that Hwy 35 connects with Crowder to the north and Charleston to the south.

It isn't a giant leap for me to assume the party she was headed to was tied to one of those two churches. The reason there is no scuttlebutt in Courtland is because she was in a new social circle.

JMO
YEP we know all that

NineMilly, thank you so much for the time and effort you put into this. I agree completely that it is a good idea to have all of this information in one post in order to keep our heads straight. Everyone on this forum seems to genuinely care about this case, as easy as it may be to get caught up in the little things. Your information will also be helpful to those who are stalking this forum (lol-like I was until I finally joined WS as few days ago). That being said, I have a specific timeline to add to your broad timeline:
December 6, 2014
5:25pm: Jessica arrived at M&M, exits car, walks out of the frame of the video, then
5:27pm: Jessica enters store (M&M); exits store @ 5:28pm
5:29pm: Jessica pumps gas
5:32pm: Jessica leaves M&M
6:48pm: Jessica's mom has phone conversation with Jessica
8:13pm: Jessica discovered
I'll work on a timeline for the investigation when time permits :yourock:

Based on feedback from my list of initial names mentioned in MSM, I have tried to correct the recommendations and even assemble the names in some sort of order so it is easier to follow. Again, please feel free to copy and paste my posted information and adjust/add/delete information as necessary. It takes me a great deal of time to go back and find every suggested change, time that I won't have much of after today. I'm just trying to help people understand all the people discussed in MSM. This can also serve as a central location for all relevant information.

1. Jessica Chambers victim found with burned vehicle on Hurron Rd. Worked in Batesville. Her funeral was in Batesville.

2. Lisa Chambers. Jessica's mom. Lisa talked to Jessica, reportedly, for 20 minutes.

3. Ben Chambers &#8211; Jessica's dad, lost son Ben Allen in a brutal car accident. <modsnip>

<modsnip>

5. Ray McClenic - Reported loud suspect vehicle.

6. Charlotte Wilkerson = Auntie Sha Sha, who lives across the street from Jessica's mom. According to mom, Sha Sha is the only friend Jessica really visited much since getting on the "right track," and Jessica mostly stayed at home. Charlotte was interviewed by the news saying that Jessica was going to a party that night. (We don't even know if Auntie Sha Sha is actually anybody's aunt; it's a nickname.)

7. Cole Haley - Fire Chief, thought to have been told Perp info from dying Jessica.

8. Ali Alsania - Gas station owner/one of last known to see Jessica alive. Reportedly gave all video equipment to LE.

9. Cassandra Market AKA Sandy Rudd - Asked Jessica for a smoke but she had wrong brand. Drove off with Ben Byers. Gave differing names. Aunt of Bryan Rudd. Cassandra Markett is in fact Sandy Rudd, yes, one in the same. She just gave the name Cassandra Market, for whatever reason, when she was interviewed outside of M&M and admitted to being the one who asked Jessica for a cigarette shortly before Jessica met her fate. She is also the one who was driving the car that Bejaun Byers rode in that night, seen on the video filling up a gas can, shortly before Jessica was murdered. Sandy Rudd gave the name Market, which was apparently her married name from an earlier marriage. Sandy Rudd admits to being the woman out of view in the M&M security camera footage, the one who asked Jessica for a cigarette, but turned it down since it either was or wasn't menthol (can't remember which she smokes). Sandy Rudd is not Brejuan Byers' girlfriend, but is related to his girlfriend/common law wife. Nephew Bryan Rudd.

10. Bejuan Byers (or Buyers, depending on the source), gas can man, . Bejuan Byers - filled up gas container, drove away with Sandy Rudd aka Casandra Markett. Brejuan Byers is gas can man in the striped shirt. He leaves M&M in Sandy Rudd's car. Sandy Rudd is not Brejuan Byers' girlfriend, but is related to <modsnip>.

<modsnip>

12. Bryan Rudd - Jessica lived with Bryan and Theresa for some time prior to her death. Nephew of Sandy Rudd son of Theresa Rudd Flemming. Said to of lived in Iowa for past two years.

13. Theresa Rudd Flemming, is Bryan Rudd's mother. She was interviewed (not outside of the M&M, for once) by MSM as well. Jessica lived with Bryan and Theresa for some time prior to her death.

14. Derek Turner - 31 yrs. Old. 1st person to be interviewed by LE. Knew Jessica, claims he doesn't know why he was questioned.

15. Eric Bibbs - Lived near car fire, interviewed by police.

16. George Mister - has a lengthy criminal history, including gang activities and an active case against him for kidnapping and robbing a local woman (http://www.panolian.com/v2/content.a...=george+mister). Give this link a look and help yourself to some of his many recent criminal mishaps in Panola County. George Mister stated in his interview with the news that Mr. Mister (who is named in the Panola paper as a local gang leader awaiting trial for kidnapping, assault, robbery, etc.) had texted Jessica a few days before her murder.

17. Rachael Tutor <modsnip>

18. Lynnsey Fowler - Friend/worked at Sonic frequently visited by Jessica/Crappie fishing night of incident.

19. Amber Sheilds - HS Friend/with Lynnsey Fowler at incident scene day after.

Jessica was involved in three different churches outside of Batesville and Courtland.
21. Crowder Baptist Church--Rev. Larry Kilgore, 15 miles from Batesville. Jessica confided in him personal information.
22. Charleston Community Church of God--Rev. Eric Greggs, 25 miles from Batesville
23. Pope, Liberty Hill Baptist Church, --Linda Oliver, 7 miles from Batesville Linda Oliver - Spoke at funeral, talked with Jessica about publishing a book about her life.

Unkowns
24. Unknown name - Female gas clerk delivering "chicken" to customers outside of station.
25. Unknown Name &#8211; 911 caller
26. Unkown Name &#8211; Tow Truck Driver

Timeline
Chambers lost his son in a horrific car accident a couple of years ago.
MSM Source: http://wreg.com/2014/12/07/father-speaks-out-after-daughter-set-on-fire-and-killed/

Saturday, December 6th 2014 approximately 8:15 p.m.
http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/2...ting-death-of-woman-found-burned-near-her-car
Jessica's car found fully engulfed
According to Panola County Sheriff Dennis Darby, a passing motorist alerted his department and the fire department to the scene. Darby says by the time rescue workers got on the scene the car was fully engulfed in flames. The driver tried to tell rescuers something but she was so badly burned she could not be understood. She was transported to Regional One where she later died
MSM Source:

Sunday, December 7th 2014 1:39 p.m.
MSM Source: http://wreg.com/2014/12/07/father-speaks-out-after-daughter-set-on-fire-and-killed/
The sheriff said deputies are on the lookout for two men they believe Jessica may have been with on Saturday night.

Monday, December 8th 2:04 p.m.
MSM Source: http://www.wave3.com/story/27575901/family-desperate-for-answers-in-daughters-heinous-murder
Several people are being questioned by detectives, but no arrests have been made. The teen's car, and any potential clues inside, are charred black. Investigators did find a cell phone at the scene. "We do have a phone that we believe is hers and that is what we are attempting to gather the information from," said Hale. Detectives spent Monday going through the phone for clues.

Reporter Mike Clark turns over gas station video evidence to the police department
MSM Source: http://www.wave3.com/clip/10932258/...nce-video-captures-jessica-chambers-last-hour

December 9th 8:51 p.m. - Charlotte Wilkerson Party Statement & Investigation Information
MSM Source: http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/27589639/first-responder-tries-to-comfort-burning-victim-before-
"There was a party going on and she was there," said Chambers' acquaintance Charlotte Wilkerson. "When she left the party, that's when it happened to her."There is surveillance video of Chambers at a convenience store near her home a couple of hours before she died. Panola County Deputies watched it and shot video of at least an hour of it, paying attention to any people who walked in and out of the store. Champion says a judge signed an order so investigators can get Chambers' phone records. He expects to receive those Wednesday.

December 10th 9:06 p.m. - Derek Turner officially questioned
MSM Source: http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/27600181/man-questioned-in-death-of-jessica-chambers-released
Thirty-one-year-old Derrick Turner says he was picked up Monday morning and was taken to the Panola County jail where he was questioned in the death of 19-year-old Jessica Chambers. "I was just called in for a situation I didn't know nothing about." Turner said he knew Chambers. "But I don't just know her like that because I'm way older than her. So I've seen her around at stores and everything, but I don't just know her like that." Turner said he was not in Courtland, Mississippi when Chambers was discovered lying next to her car on fire. She died not long after she was found. "They was just asking me did I know her or was I sleeping with her, you know," said Turner. "Like I said, I didn't know her like that."Turner did know, "the times I was around her you know, she carried herself she was a good girl. She was a sweet girl so that's why I'm messed up about it, whatever happened to her, I hate it happened you know. "Turner said investigators never told him why he was being questioned in Jessica Chambers death.

December 10th &#8211; Lynnsey Fowler and Amber Shields visit crime scene
MSM Source: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/12/10/woman-set-on-fire/20195725/
Lynnsey Fowler and Amber Shields, who said they were close to Jessica Chambers, wanted to see the spot where their friend was attacked.
Fowler kept shaking her head in disbelief as she stared at the charred, rutted ground where Jessica Chambers' car sat after it apparently ran up a slight embankment. Fowler remembers the teen from her sleepovers with her sister.
Fowler said she passed by the scene Saturday on her way to fish for crappie at Enid Lake.
"Sunday morning, I took my phone off the charger and looked at Facebook, like I almost always do, and I saw the Fly High Jessica Chambers page," Fowler said, referring to the digital memorial Chambers' friends and family had set up.
"I got sick to my stomach," Fowler said once she realized what had happened. "I can't believe I didn't see anything when I passed by here. I wish I had. I would have helped her. I would have fought for her if I had to."
Fowler works at the Batesville Sonic Drive-In where Chambers was a frequent customer. She often would order one of those massive Route 44 drinks "that was almost as big as her," Fowler said.
"She was my Sonic baby. She was up there all the time, just all the time," Fowler said. "She always had that smile on her face, always looking in her mirror fixing those eyelashes."
Shields &#8212; who, like Fowler, lives close to the crime scene &#8212; went to school with Jessica Chambers at South Panola High School where Jessica Chambers graduated in 2013. They hung out there and socially.
"She had fun with life, Shields said. "She was a very likeable person and ready for anything. She got along with everybody."

December 12th 11:09 p.m. - Eric Bibbs officially questioned
MSM Source: http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...ath-jessica-chambers-says-he-did-not-know-her
One of the people investigators questioned is Eric Bibbs.
"That day that it happened. I had been here with a toothache since about 6 p.m.," said Bibbs. "I think maybe they came by here about 9:30 p.m., they even went to my grandma address. They called my mom."
Bibbs, a married father, lives just down the road from where Jessica Chambers was discovered horribly burned lying next to her burning car. Investigators say Chambers was able to talk with the first responder. Bibbs says the investigator mentioned to him that Chambers had said the name Derrick or Eric.*"He said there was an accident I think down the road and your name was mentioned," said Bibbs. "And he said I think one of the other people said the only Eric I know in this area is Eric Bibbs."
Bibbs told the detective he did not know Jessica Chambers and wasn't even aware of what had happened to her. The investigator never told him why he was being questioned.

December 16th &#8211; Ali Alsania Gas Station Store owner interview
MSM Source: http://www.clarionledger.com/media/...out-jessica-chambers-last-visit-to-his-store/

December 19th 6:02 p.m. - Mr. Mister and Rachael Tutor officially questioned
MSM Source: http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...ard-fund-grows-lab-results-expected-next-week
George Mister and Rachael Tutor say they're the latest to be questioned in Jessica Chambers murder.
"They kept us up there for like 6,7,8 hours," said Mister. "I took a lie detector test, I took a swab test."
Investigators wouldn't confirm the pair was questioned, but a jail log shows Mister's name on the date in question.
"They questioned me about a text message that I sent Jessica, two days before, and I guess that was why they may have thought something, I don't know," said Tutor.

December 16th &#8211; Ray McClenic reports of suspected vehicle
MSM Source: http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...llow-new-lead-in-jessica-chambers-murder-case
"I called the sheriff's department and I told them everything that I knew," said tipster Ray McClenic. "I said, 'What y'all are looking for, I don't know what kind of vehicle.' I said, 'But it's got really, really loud pipes on it.'"
McClenic said he heard a vehicle driving fast down his street the night Jessica Chambers was discovered burning next to her car in Courtland, Mississippi more than one week ago.

December 16th &#8211; Ex Boyfriend Bryan Rudd cleared
MSM Source: http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...ared-as-a-suspect-despite-social-media-claims
One thing is clear, investigators say Jessica's ex-boyfriend is not a suspect, despite what social media is saying.

Friday, December 29th 4:51 p.m. - Cause of death
MSM Source: http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...hambers-investigators-seek-suspects/21005697/
Chambers was found on Herron Road in Courtland a little after 8 p.m. Dec. 6, walking away from her burning vehicle with burns over 98 percent of her body. Coroner Gracie Gulledge said the cause of the young woman's death was thermal injury. Officials classified Chambers' death as a homicide, but in spite of interviewing what they have said is more than 100 potential witnesses, they say they still have yet to emerge with a prime suspect.

Is there anyway possible any evidence could have been salvaged in the car?

Thanks for that new perspective. That is definitely something to consider, that JC was in a new circle of friends, therefore perhaps going to a party with them. I am putting this into my mental 'things to consider' box! I can't help but think, and this is JUST MY OPINION, that this isn't the case, though. Sites that can't be mentioned here have identified the party in question, and it doesn't seem to me to have any ties to a church. Also, if the newscasters would do a more thorough interview, we would all be on the same page here. Auntie Sha-Sha is quoted as saying that Jessica came to a party (auntie alleged she saw her there), and when she left, that's when what happened, happened. Auntie could have said what kind of party, where it was located, etc., if she would have been asked. Hopefully, this will all come to light!

JMO

How can you tell that he is "on his cellphone"? Do you have a link for that? If you find the link, please make a screen shot of the man "on the cellphone" before you link anyone there. There reason being: If this is in fact something which is clearly visible on some video somewhere, then there is a very high probability that that video will disappear as soon as this "cellphone issue" becomes common, public, social media information. The screen capture will be useful documentation. At the moment, there is a strong belief that the video-section of the stationwagon's windshield (which I saw last night) has been deliberately distorted.

Zool---yes, it was the man entering a station wagon. He is seen entering his car & talking on a cellphone. He was one of the 3 men previously inside the store when JC was at the register. I think he pays a bit of attention to her but JC is oblivious with her back turned against the 3.
Like I said, I watched this video (& it was one of the first ones released that we've all talked about) but it is something that stuck in my mind as seemingly minuscule yet important to me).
I guess I'll have to go & re-watch the original gas station video again.
I don't know why I didn't mention it weeks ago.

Ok....forgive me if I'm wrong about this but I watched the gas station video once at the beginning of this case & there were 2 things that bothered me.
First, when JC gets called over by a "friend" (allegedly Sandy R*dd).... Her body language is very telling. She puts her head down while walking towards the "friend" & I think is not necessarily happy about seeing this person but feels she must respond out of doing what is expected or out of being sociable. This is not a happy, or truly welcomed hello, iykwim? It was something she was supposed to do in a sense.
Second, I thought that one of the 3 men inside the gas station watching JC leaves right after her & gets in his car close by the door and he is ** on his cellphone** which means he could be calling to alert someone that she is there & which way she was heading. Can someone here review & verify this? And if so, who is this man & has he been questioned? It appears to me that 1 of the 3 men inside the gas station seemed observant of JC while she was at the register.

All moo

The one man out of the three was leering at Jessica, it gave me the creeps. The other two men were busy talking, and didn't seem to care that she was in the market. I can't stop thinking about that, it really bothered me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson