GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before or after?....... and why the two dump sites? Parts almost seem deliberate. The BLUE RECYCLE bin, caps just to emphasize. Obviously even to him in whatever state of mind he may have been in, it was clear that this was going to be discovered and discovered soon. Even if it had not been picked up the day before, it was never going to a landfill. I have heard of dumpster's before but never placing remains inside a recycle bin. Clearly this was not a mistake on his part out of desperation, seems way to intentional. So why not dispose of all of her body parts in the first dump site? That is assuming the recycle bin is the second site. Like CSIDreamer pointed out, leaving the pruning saw in plain site seems to be part of the shock and awe that he seems to have been looking for in the recycle bin IMO

He knew he would be the first to be looked at, all of her close friends knew of him and a few even had his # to text him, including her own mother. I hope the charging documents include lesser charges as well because they may have a tough battle with premeditation even though it can be formed in an instance. I do not believe he started out his evening with what happened on his mind. Somehow I do not think he wanted to get away with it.....

I guess CBS News didn't get the memo about showing his face. I just scrolled down a bit on my FB wall, and BAM, the picture with an accompanying article stating that he was acting "nonchalant" afterwards.

Can you post a link? TIA.

Before or after?....... and why the two dump sites? Parts almost seem deliberate. The BLUE RECYCLE bin, caps just to emphasize. Obviously even to him in whatever state of mind he may have been in, it was clear that this was going to be discovered and discovered soon. Even if it had not been picked up the day before, it was never going to a landfill. I have heard of dumpster's before but never placing remains inside a recycle bin. Clearly this was not a mistake on his part out of desperation, seems way to intentional. So why not dispose of all of her body parts in the first dump site? That is assuming the recycle bin is the second site. Like CSIDreamer pointed out, leaving the pruning saw in plain site seems to be part of the shock and awe that he seems to have been looking for in the recycle bin IMO

He knew he would be the first to be looked at, all of her close friends knew of him and a few even had his # to text him, including her own mother. I hope the charging documents include lesser charges as well because they may have a tough battle with premeditation even though it can be formed in an instance. I do not believe he started out his evening with what happened on his mind. Somehow I do not think he wanted to get away with it.....

I agree. Anything in the recycle bin would be discovered as items are sorted at the recycling center.

My hunch why he picked that particular bin is because it was still on the curbside because the resident was out of town. It might have been the only one on the streets at the time. But still...it's not as if the bags couldn't have been dumped somewhere else, especially in a city so near water.

At first I thought it meant he wanted the parts to be discovered - and that certainly could be the case. It also could mean, however, that the man was exhausted and made a poor decision about dump site because of tired thinking. (Well, it was a good decision because it lead to arrest, but ykwim).

I can't decide if it was deliberate to distress people or if it was a mistake.

JMO

Oh my, now it is being picked up/shared by the local CBS affiliates. The Houston one just posted the same picture and article and put it on Facebook. Someone is going to be in big-time trouble.

Thank you - but that still doesn't show his face after arrest. Apparently he has injuries to his face, and the judge has ordered that his injured face not be shown.

Oh, I thought it was his picture too, so as not to taint the jury.

Oh my, now it is being picked up/shared by the local CBS affiliates. The Houston one just posted the same picture and article and put it on Facebook. Someone is going to be in big-time trouble.

That's a mugshot from 2010.

I agree. Anything in the recycle bin would be discovered as items are sorted at the recycling center.

My hunch why he picked that particular bin is because it was still on the curbside because the resident was out of town. It might have been the only one on the streets at the time. But still...it's not as if the bags couldn't have been dumped somewhere else, especially in a city so near water.

At first I thought it meant he wanted the parts to be discovered - and that certainly could be the case. It also could mean, however, that the man was exhausted and made a poor decision about dump site because of tired thinking. (Well, it was a good decision because it lead to arrest, but ykwim).

I can't decide if it was deliberate to distress people or if it was a mistake.

JMO

I agree, I guess I am really set on the recycle bin being the second dump site and the first one which has not been discovered could have kept this from being known. The word packaged almost sounds like vacuum packed, this guy is sick with making the Hannibal threats so I would not be surprised.

As for her ex, it would seem like he had full custody and Ingrid was just getting them for the weekend?

I agree, I guess I am really set on the recycle bin being the second dump site and the first one which has not been discovered could have kept this from being known. The word packaged almost sounds like vacuum packed, this guy is sick with making the Hannibal threats so I would not be surprised.

As for her ex, it would seem like he had full custody and Ingrid was just getting them for the weekend?

BBM.

We cannot make that assumption at all. She was a nurse, and nurses typically do not work regular 9-5 Monday-Friday hours. Their arrangements were probably customized to fit their work schedules.

JMO.

BBM.

We cannot make that assumption at all. She was a nurse, and nurses typically do not work regular 9-5 Monday-Friday hours. Their arrangements were probably customized to fit their work schedules.

JMO.

That is true about making assumptions, but if one takes a look at both their FB pages,it seems clear that he had full custody by the volumes of pics with his daughters.

That is true about making assumptions, but if one takes a look at both their FB pages,it seems clear that he had full custody by the volumes of pics with his daughters.

I still will not make that assumption....and it really doesn't matter to me anyway. Not my business. JMO

Narcissistic qualities:

Are highly reactive to criticism. Or anything they assume or interpret as negatively evaluating their personality or performance. This is why if they’re asked a question that might oblige them to admit some vulnerability, deficiency, or culpability, they’re apt to falsify the evidence

Have low self-esteem. This facet of their psyche is complicated, because superficially their self-regard would appear to be higher and more assured than just about anyone else’s. Additionally, given their customary "drivenness," it’s not uncommon for them to rise to positions of power and influence,

Maybe she did end up ot wanting to go to bed with him: Have low self-esteem. This facet of their psyche is complicated, because superficially their self-regard would appear to be higher and more assured than just about anyone else’s. Additionally, given their customary "drivenness," it’s not uncommon for them to rise to positions of power and influence, (This is a huge component of it. so at this point , the severity of addictions IMO. may have prevented this facet from being reached IMO.

anything said or done that they perceive as questioning their competence can activate their robust self-protective mechanisms.

.React to contrary viewpoints with anger or rage. it’s not particular fears of abandonment that bring out their so-called “narcissistic rage,” with heated emotion when others bring their deepest insecurities too close to the surface. The reason that feelings of anger and rage are so typically expressed by them is that in the moment they externalize the far more painful anxiety- or shame-related emotions hiding just beneath them. When they’re on the verge of feeling—or re-feeling—some hurt or humiliation from their past, their consequent rage conveniently “transfers” these unwanted feelings to another. in reality their emotional resources are woefully underdeveloped.

Have poor interpersonal boundaries Unconsciously viewing others as “extensions” of themselves, (she was totally breathtaking in her beauty) they regard them as existing primarily to serve their own needs—just as they routinely put their needs before everyone else’s (frequently, even their own children).

....existing chiefly to cater to their personal desires—they generally don’t think about others independently of how they might “use” them to their own advantage. Whatever narcissists seek to give themselves, they generally expect to get from others, too (which is yet another dimension of their famous—or infamous—sense of entitlement).

..... unevenly developed interpersonal skills..though some narcissists, it should be noted, can display an extraordinary, however Machiavellian, social savvy). .... gross insensitivity to how others might react to their words, they’re likely to blurt out things, or even boast about them, that others can’t help but view as tasteless, demeaning, insulting, or otherwise offensive.

particularly difficult for the other person if the narcissist is in a position of authority over them so thatnot responding could, practically, put them in some jeopardy.

hope that these additional characterizations of the pathological narcissist (vs. those with less pronounced narcissistic qualities) may be helpful in enabling you to identify them before their “malignancy” does a number on you.... exists “along a continuum of severity, from the border with neurotic personality disorders to the more severely disturbed levels

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/evolution-the-self/201311/6-signs-narcissism-you-may-not-know-about

I know. It makes me angry that his face should be hidden from the public. His injuries reveal the truth. No one's fault but his own. Of course, I would be even more upset if something went wrong because it was proven that a juror had prejudice because they made up their mind based on his scratches. But it's maddening! Sure, he has the right to due to process. But it does "feel" like he is being protected.

But at trial, surely photos of his scratched face and chest will be entered into evidence. That's when it matters. To expose the scratches now might be very satisfying to those of us who are glad that Ingrid was able to inflict some pain on this . But the risk of prejudicing potential jurors is not worth it, IMO.

What really gets me... That Hannibal "BEWARE" threat was 10 years ago!

Meaning, IMO, he obviously had been obsessed with dismembering humans before that, and there is no telling what damage he has done in the 10 years since.

I hope that the FBI can tie him to other unsolved murders in the previous states to give the families peace and to make sure this psycho gets locked up for good, preferably a state that has the death penalty. 👍

Four hours to do what he did... This is not his first rodeo. He just got careless and stupid.

At first, I thought there's no way this could have been planned out in detail or something he'd done to others before--too sloppy and careless. But the more that I think about it, the more I'm convinced that he's done this before... possibly many, many times. Seeing his picture paired with Bundy's yesterday reminded me of something he once said...

"It's like changing a tire. The first time you're careful... by the 30th time, you can't remember where you left the lug wrench."

reminded me of something he once said...

"It's like changing a tire. The first time you're careful... by the 30th time, you can't remember where you left the lug wrench."

People had posted about Durst....killed all of them, didn't he change his school update to all of them.

Yes but does that make it premeditated? I'm not quite understanding that part of the arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea