Casey's Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same theme in most of these - hormones raging. If she talked this way, dressed the part or undressed, and acted this out - no wonder Cindy wondered what she would do around men including her Dad. Maybe she was trying to create the image of a bad girl and that got her in trouble with her brother and his friends at some wild crazy party - if you know what I mean. I would think that this caused her parents some concern - knowing that she was also a mother and should be getting on with life and growing up. Were there any images involving little girls or any reference? Thanks for posting these.

Has anyone else noticed how many icons that Casey has on her photobucket account that had HEART'S on them

Scanning through the new threads this morning, I stumbled across one that contained a post with a link back to an old thread about KC's photobucket account. Decided to go back and re-look at it, now having Caylee's body found and much more evidence to consider.

On the first page of the photo thread was this photo. Titled "Hope", uploaded July 7 2008, 12:47 PM. Made me a bit dizzy and nauseous now knowing about the heart sticker over her childs mouth.
3322otw.jpg

I am wondering what other "clues" she left in her photo album. Anyone else take another look? I am off to do so now!

Here is the link to the old PB thread. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72608

God, those little red hearts are everywhere! A bit incriminating, no? It seems as if that is KC's "calling card".

286ztvs.jpg

These are all jsut kind of freaking me out a bit, esp when I look at how they fit into the timeline. If my daughter had died, by my hand or by someone else, THIS is the last type of photo that I would want to see.

20032d.jpg

God, those little red hearts are everywhere! A bit incriminating, no? It seems as if that is KC's "calling card".

286ztvs.jpg

Very incriminating, IMO. I suppose it is Casey's little trademark. I think it is a great piece of evidence for trial. She plastered little hearts over a lot of Caylee's pics, and now this one with the heart balloon.

:silenced:.........I cannot even say what I think about Casey or I would get so banned!

These are all jsut kind of freaking me out a bit, esp when I look at how they fit into the timeline. If my daughter had died, by my hand or by someone else, THIS is the last type of photo that I would want to see.

20032d.jpg

Just a little peek into the mind of a murderer, Edamama! She is one sick puppy.

Casey didn't add the heart there. That photograph is of a peice of grafitti artwork done by a famous artist "Banksy" - not sure that it really has any relation to the red heart on ducttape thing... just a major coincidence, IMO.

My avatar is also a Banksy...

Scanning through the new threads this morning, I stumbled across one that contained a post with a link back to an old thread about KC's photobucket account. Decided to go back and re-look at it, now having Caylee's body found and much more evidence to consider.

On the first page of the photo thread was this photo. Titled "Hope", uploaded July 7 2008, 12:47 PM. Made me a bit dizzy and nauseous now knowing about the heart sticker over her childs mouth.
3322otw.jpg

I am wondering what other "clues" she left in her photo album. Anyone else take another look? I am off to do so now!

Here is the link to the old PB thread. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72608

That used to be my favourite Banksy piece. Leave it to KC to ruin that for me..

Casey didn't add the heart there. That photograph is of a peice of grafitti artwork done by a famous artist "Banksy" - not sure that it really has any relation to the red heart on ducttape thing... just a major coincidence, IMO.

good to see another Banksy fan here :)

I know it is by Banksy, Sythy. The reference to it is that it is yet another heart! And I do think that hearts is one of Casey's 'things'!

ETA: I think that these hearts have quite a lot to do with the fact that the duct tape had had a heart taped to it although it had come off. IMO, couldn't be a coincidence.

True...but still strange that she would upload that one in July.

Very much so.

As much as we've seen on this little photobucket page, how much "heart" stuff do you think George and Cindy have seen from Casey?

IMO, very telling that George went off to try and take care of business in the days after the heart sticker evidence was revealed, as opposed to when the remains were identified or any other time... :(

I am curious if anyone has separated only the icons that were uploaded during June and July from Casey's PB account?

I don't think it's just a coincidence that she had the Bansky photgraph in her photobucket. I think she saw it somewhere and identified with it. She possibly saw herself as the little girl letting go of her little red heart balloon (Caylee). She might have justified her actions by making them poetic and artistic. Perhaps "There is always hope" spoke to her that others would see Caylee's death the same way. Then again, I may be giving her too much depth. She may have just seen it and thought, "Oooohhh, a red heart balloon, pretty." jmo

The picture of Caylee in aviators with the red heart is just heartbreaking! How could KC even look at her adorable little face and then add that sick heart? Assuming she added it after what we know [is alleged to have] happened

Yes - the red hearts on Caylee's pictures look very incriminating. Not saying that it doesn't, however I just think that maybe people are looking too hard into this photobucket account. KC seemed to try way too hard to fit in and to like what everyone else liked and more than likely hanging around with this new croud - i.e. the "hip-hop" crowd - she would start to get more into the grafitti art. Just so happens that she came across this particular pic & thought it was cool.

Oh and God forbid anyone would be analyzing my downloads one day!! Not that I'd be EVER in KC's position... but still... scary thought!

I think there is more to be said about the Caylee photos with KC's addition of a Photoshop "brush" (AKA stamp) of a heart. These are more telling than any downloaded art she had. It would be interesting to know if she made the brush in Photoshop herself or if it were made by someone else.

URG... but if anyone could, she just had to go and ruin that Banksy for me.

I think that she connects to little red hearts. Some she adds to pics, others she collects from others pieces. I am trying to look through all of her icon things on that other thread. Reading them, it makes me sick. Jsut piecing it all together, she has major major major issues. It is all so obvious now with all the evidnece. It just ties all together to me. Before, so many of her things could be attributed to "kids these days" or many other things, but now, it jsut seems to speak volumes to me.

Any way that we could post all the pics we find interesting here? Many fromt he other thread were invalid links and I couldnt view them. It would be nice to look at them all again in one place focused on how they now fit into this story and evidence/clues/forshadowing/"digital scrapbooking".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb