Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities! #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone.. i'm just checking in for the first time today. Anything new happen?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/community/news/conway/orl-caylee2008jul20,0,2486087.story

-snip-Since June, Casey Anthony could be seen at the Fusian Ultra Lounge in the Waterford Lakes area almost every Friday night, Fusian owner Bruce Lam said. She recently dated Anthony Lazzaro, a promoter for the club, he said.

"I had no idea she had a kid," Lam said. "I thought she was a typical college kid. All the promoters were cool kids. I was very surprised."-snip-

-snip-
She reported her granddaughter missing Tuesday when she learned from her daughter that Caylee had not been seen since June 9.

-snip-Cindy Anthony said she questioned her daughter about Caylee's whereabouts when she received the letter from the tow company.

Here's my problem- I can think of no logical explanation why if she really did give her child to someone, why she would not spill the beans and get herself out of trouble, therefore, I truly believe this innocent baby is no longer with us.

Secondly, the Gram needs to stop trying to defend this girl, be honest about what has gone on with her so LE can run down any leads that might bring with it. I saw her on 3 different interviews this week and the car being abandoned and the letter from the tow company was NEVER mentioned. A perfect Mother for the last 3 years until now she says- I dont buy it, I dont even care, I just want this child found.

Regarding the grandmother-

I'm willing, at this point, to give her a pass. To try and be understanding no matter how she acts.

Casey is her daughter. She must have, at one point, loved Casey.

Posters here have pointed out that Casey and her mother didn't get along. I say so what? Does anyone here really get along with their mother 100% of the time? Throw in a troubled daughter and the potential for conflict rises.

Here is my take on why the grandmother is acting the way she is. Besides the drugs she is possibly taking to help her cope.

And if there is any evidence I've missed, such as where Casey has said she has been working while staying with her parents, please. Feel free to tell me.

Everything Casey has said so far to LE has been a lie. I think that Casey has also been lying to her parents. Going out the door, waving goodbye, saying I'm off to work at Universal or wherever, see you tonight. Look Mom, I'm engaged. This is Caylee's father. Ooops, he's dead; here's his obit

Cindy would not necessarily have had any reason to think Casey was/is lying. Why would she? Because now we can see Casey is a liar? That's backwards thinking.

Cindy's granddaughter is missing. A granddaughter she seems to have loved. All of a sudden, everything she thought she knew and believed in is exposed as a lie. Coast to coast and in the public eye. Think how you would you feel if you woke up tomorrow and discovered someone close to you has being lying to you about everything. How would you feel?

Of course the grandmother is protecting Casey. Casey is her only link to Caylee. Who knows what Casey has said to her mother in private. Cindy must feel as if she has no choice but to hope her daughter is finally ebing truthful (even if Cindy knows deep down that there is now only a slim hope about Caylee being alive)

Just try putting yourself in her shoes for a minute.

Why is Caylee's uncle leading a search/flyer distribution with a Trenton Duckett shirt on? I understand Josh Duckett is there and involved, I just don't understand the shirt on any family member of Caylee.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/florida/orl-bk-caylee-fliers-071908,0,4506060.story

Friends and family of missing Caylee Anthony gather to pass out fliers in the parking lot of Publix at Lake Underhill Road and Chickasaw Trail in Orlando on Saturday. Caylee's uncle, Lee Anthony, talks to supporters, while wearing a Trenton Duckett T-shirt to remind people of the boy who went missing from Leesburg. (STEPHEN M. DOWELL, ORLANDO SENTINEL / July 19, 2008)

Could it be that he may believe what happened to Trenton also happened to Caylee? Just a thought.
Why is Caylee's uncle leading a search/flyer distribution with a Trenton Duckett shirt on? I understand Josh Duckett is there and involved, I just don't understand the shirt on any family member of Caylee.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/florida/orl-bk-caylee-fliers-071908,0,4506060.story

Friends and family of missing Caylee Anthony gather to pass out fliers in the parking lot of Publix at Lake Underhill Road and Chickasaw Trail in Orlando on Saturday. Caylee's uncle, Lee Anthony, talks to supporters, while wearing a Trenton Duckett T-shirt to remind people of the boy who went missing from Leesburg. (STEPHEN M. DOWELL, ORLANDO SENTINEL / July 19, 2008)

Regarding the grandmother-

I'm willing, at this point, to give her a pass. To try and be understanding no matter how she acts.

Casey is her daughter. She must have, at one point, loved Casey.

Posters here have pointed out that Casey and her mother didn't get along. I say so what? Does anyone here really get along with their mother 100% of the time? Throw in a troubled daughter and the potential for conflict rises.

Here is my take on why the grandmother is acting the way she is. Besides the drugs she is possibly taking to help her cope.

And if there is any evidence I've missed, such as where Casey has said she has been working while staying with her parents, please. Feel free to tell me.

Everything Casey has said so far to LE has been a lie. I think that Casey has also been lying to her parents. Going out the door, waving goodbye, saying I'm off to work at Universal or wherever, see you tonight. Look Mom, I'm engaged. This is Caylee's father. Ooops, he's dead; here's his obit

Cindy would not necessarily have had any reason to think Casey was/is lying. Why would she? Because now we can see Casey is a liar? That's backwards thinking.

Cindy's granddaughter is missing. A granddaughter she seems to have loved. All of a sudden, everything she thought she knew and believed in is exposed as a lie. Coast to coast and in the public eye. Think how you would you feel if you woke up tomorrow and discovered someone close to you has being lying to you about everything. How would you feel?

Of course the grandmother is protecting Casey. Casey is her only link to Caylee. Who knows what Casey has said to her mother in private. Cindy must feel as if she has no choice but to hope her daughter is finally ebing truthful (even if Cindy knows deep down that there is now only a slim hope about Caylee being alive)

Just try putting yourself in her shoes for a minute.

I admire your compassion and I share it, I am not villafying Cindy for her behavior-the reality is we all know she is probably blaming herself more than anything. What I am saying is that she needs to be honest with LE about everything that has gone on with Casey if she has not already REGARDLESS of how it makes Casey look- there could be leads to identify people that may know something, or leads as to where to look.

By all accounts this girl has not held down a job since 2006, lived with her parents, and suddenly moves out with no income or place to stay? Seen partying every weekend?

I do not need to put myself in her shoes, my family was "in her shoes".
10 years ago my sister WAS Casey. She had developed a drug problem as a result of her hubby's use. My parents found out, tried to get her help, she relapsed, and they got custody of her kids so God forbid something like this does not happen. Difference is, their tough love worked. My sister cleaned up her act, put herself through college, graduated with a nuke med degree, was board certified last week and she's a really good Mom.
I realize she is the exception for sure, I just wanted to share where my perspective comes from.

The priority needs to be on finding Kaylee, and all the info necessary to help that effort needs to be out there regrdless of whatever that reality looks like.

Wow, I missed an interesting interview.

Now I'm confused on what to make of the Grama. No matter what she says, she's not going to get the public to look for a live Caylee acting like that. People aren't going to listen to her. When they hear the list of lies Casey has given LE, they get suspicious of her.

Grama cannot go onto interviews with her train of thought. Caylee and Casey MUST be talked about together. Cause Casey is hiding something through all her lies.

I think that it's 2 beautiful little children missing at the hands of their mothers..kind of same scenario type of thing. Josh Duckett may have given him the shirt to wear since it's basically the same situation diff.child. Hopefully Caylee shirts will be made soon... God bless her little heart.

I think that it's 2 beautiful little children missing at the hands of their mothers..kind of same scenario type of thing. Josh Duckett may have given him the shirt to wear since it's basically the same situation diff.child. Hopefully Caylee shirts will be made soon... God bless her little heart.

Yeah, it's publicity for both missing children. Josh still needs it. He's there helping this family, they don't have shirts of Caylee yet, so why not wear one of Trenton.

'However, according to Bay News 9's affiliate, Central Florida News 13 in Orlando, Caylee's grandmother said the girl was last heard from on Tuesday. She said the toddler briefly spoke to her mother, Casey, by phone, but when she asked to speak to an adult, the line was disconnected.'

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/...ma:+Caylee+Anthony+last+heard+from+on+Tuesday

:eek: What!!!! Are they now trying to say that 'someone' allowed Caylee to talk to her Mom this past Tuesday?

'However, according to Bay News 9's affiliate, Central Florida News 13 in Orlando, Caylee's grandmother said the girl was last heard from on Tuesday. She said the toddler briefly spoke to her mother, Casey, by phone, but when she asked to speak to an adult, the line was disconnected.'

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/...ma:+Caylee+Anthony+last+heard+from+on+Tuesday

:eek: What!!!! Are they now trying to say that 'someone' allowed Caylee to talk to her Mom this past Tuesday?

I would have to say that while Casey was finally "talking" crying etc to her mom is when this call came in. So we only know what Casey told Cindy. It would have as much credibility as the babysitter story, the job, the vacation, etc.

Yeah, it's publicity for both missing children. Josh still needs it. He's there helping this family, they don't have shirts of Caylee yet, so why not wear one of Caylee.

I may have to send them a shirt. The public and even more the news media just confuses the issue. Too many names, too many different focuses and agenda's. People who do not follow the stories or the news won't be able to keep track. The world at large is not as smart as people on websleuths.

I would have to say that while Casey was finally "talking" crying etc to her mom is when this call came in. So we only know what Casey told Cindy. It would have as much credibility as the babysitter story, the job, the vacation, etc.

I don't believe it at all. I'm shocked by how Grama continues to believe in her Daughter with all the lies she's told. I'd be ready to choke my kid by now.:mad:

I also don't believe the Grandma. She probably isn't willing to accept the fact her daughter did something so horrid. Wake up Mom give her a swift kick & find out where Caylee is. Do whatever it takes!!!!

A piece of rotting pizza in the trunk?! What is going on with this woman? That is crazy. I have seen numerous rotting food items in my nephews car and none smelled enough to raise suspicion from me. One piece of pizza, in hot temperatures would just dry up and wither, not smell.

I have put myself in the grandma's place and I still think I would at least say something like "I am disappointed that my daughter has not told me what is going on, it truly hurts us all"
I would not take up for her. Wrong is just WRONG. We all love our children but when they do something regarding the life of another it's not the time to protect them, it's the time to make them stand up and be honest about what has happened.
I guess I have "eyes for lies", I am discerning something phony in the grandmother and it's disturbing to me.
This Trenton Duckett thing is just plain WEIRD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123