REVISIT Caylee's biological father/Reverse DNA Profile**MERGED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

FWIW, if we assume that the only options for a father are a US Caucasian, US African-American, or US Hispanic (which is questionable), and if we assume that the allele frequencies calculated in this study are fairly accurate: http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:7KKEGjG1bgwJ:www.hartnell.cc.ca.us/faculty/jhughey/Files/allelefrequenciesstr.pdf+Allele+frequencies+for+15+autosomal+STR+loci+on+U.S.+Caucasian,+African+American,+and+Hispanic+populations&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESiyvMoPzkRD3K-9OjEIvqwekY4XzmOTKsGoCIb7EvfKIN_bRnQkdfZRXawaSSJA_v4IM2lz6BZGFCH7AP-wfkD-WMXtcGIuC0nQCjwK4wPdQxBVXMh-DNKws4Bgfb1G8cHYbbAi&sig=AHIEtbRSzikMU8pRSS6Ug4QdbAThjVdMkQ, and if we derive Caylee's father's DNA profile by process of elimination from Caylee and Casey's profile, then I come up with the following probabilities:

29.6% chance of Caucasian father
54.1% chance of African-American father
16.3% chance of Hispanic father

Of course, the fact that Caylee had light skin suggests her father was not 100% African-American.

I'm looking for data that includes American Asian populations.

ETA: sorry for the short answer re: the 1% Hispanic. I meant to add a link and an explanation--didn't mean to sound rude!! :) I will go look for it.

ETA2: OK, p. 9 of this document is where the confusion came from: http://blogs.discovery.com/files/18530294.pdf. What I think it says (oversimplifying a little) is that the mitochondrial DNA sequence observed in the hair in the trunk is seen a lot more often in Caucasians than in African Americans or Hispanics. But since mitochondrial DNA is passed down only through the mother, this tells us nothing about Caylee's father. It tells us only that the person whose hair was found in the trunk very likely had a Caucasian mother (which we already knew).

So what you are saying is her father could have been Eric? But wouldn't that have made Eric only 16 years old when he fathered Caylee?

Oh and no, you did not sound rude. I tried to find the information I had seen previously and it's like looking for a needle in a haystack in here. lol But thank you for providing that to us. It is very interesting.

So what you are saying is her father could have been Eric? But wouldn't that have made Eric only 16 years old when he fathered Caylee?

Oh and no, you did not sound rude. I tried to find the information I had seen previously and it's like looking for a needle in a haystack in here. lol But thank you for providing that to us. It is very interesting.

No, I think Eric F Baker no doubt has zero connection to this case whatsoever. He was way too young and matched very few of the parameters Casey claimed for the father.

But I am saying there is nothing (except perhaps Caylee's skin color) precluding Caylee's father from being non-Caucasian.

No, I think Eric F Baker no doubt has zero connection to this case whatsoever. He was way too young and matched very few of the parameters Casey claimed for the father.

But I am saying there is nothing (except perhaps Caylee's skin color) precluding Caylee's father from being non-Caucasian.

Would that include Native American? My two granddaughters have Native American blood and one has dark hair, tans within minutes and dark eyes, the other has light hair, very fair skin and blue eyes. Amazing the differences between the two.

Would that include Native American? My two granddaughters have Native American blood and one has dark hair, tans within minutes and dark eyes, the other has light hair, very fair skin and blue eyes. Amazing the differences between the two.

Several Native American populations are separately listed in the document I linked above re: Vietnamese populations. Unless anyone can think of some Native American guy Casey dated, though, I'm not doing the math on that one. ;)

Considering that Caylee was light-skinned, that there are no known Native Americans "in the running" lol, and that the probability for a Vietnamese father is so low, I would place my bets on a Caucasian baby-daddy. But this is all statistics--no one is ruled out.

Thanks. I didn't pour over the DNA stuff, but I do recall Caylee's autopsy report stating that her bones appeared to be that of European ancestry. So I just automatically assumed that meant white and didn't think twice about it.

The autopsy report http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:3M_vCWaw_y8J:i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/06/19/6440.6475.pdf+caylee+autopsy+report+european&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESipeBXLz8Bzwmc_K6hatXIORI5p2qaPaxrHVVRZppdQSO_1plEI-Jr4lORisjGQAJkbH04Cx-Gl57u7km7oE4hYtGuaWxliAz0sgIJtw4JcsUHYilUaSQpKa5VT3UT5BiP4lFMa&sig=AHIEtbTk1UOgg7ldrd9mOM4c2GmxVVbSag notes as background information that Caylee was "white (European ancestry)" but says that the ancestry of the bones could not be determined.

I doubt she knows who the father is. She may have an idea, but I doubt she ever told her parents or anyone for that matter. Didn't she name a couple people as Caylee's dad and it was proven as not true?

Several Native American populations are separately listed in the document I linked above re: Vietnamese populations. Unless anyone can think of some Native American guy Casey dated, though, I'm not doing the math on that one. ;)

Considering that Caylee was light-skinned, that there are no known Native Americans "in the running" lol, and that the probability for a Vietnamese father is so low, I would place my bets on a Caucasian baby-daddy. But this is all statistics--no one is ruled out.

Provided she knew the person was Native American. As I said my one granddaughter looks very much like the pictures of Western Native American children while the other one looks as if she stepped off a boat from Ireland. So it is not always easy to tell.

~ For Reference;

Eric's Father's Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/335602087

Eric's Sister's Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/babygurlky_66 Note she writes her heros include JoeJoe?

Eric F. Baker's Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/249613227

Also, it reads Hometown: Dalton Ohio on Father's site.

Mr. Baker
Written by Administrator
Wednesday, 09 May 2007

Eric F. Baker, 18, of Beechtree Pike, a student at Fleming County High School, died as a result of injuries received in an auto accident Thursday evening in Maysville. Mr. Baker was born in Dayton, Ohio March 8, 1989. His parents are Darin and Wyvetta Dalton Ridner of Flemingsburg. Mr. Baker is survived by two sisters, Tanesha Baker and Ashlee Ridner, both of Flemingsburg; and grandparents Millard and Bonnie Dalton, and Fred Ridner, all of Dayton. Funeral services were. Tuesday at the Ramey’s Chapel Methodist Church with Rev. Jesse Hickerson Jr. officiating. Burial was in the Ramey’s Chapel Cemetery

http://www.fleminggazette.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=67&Itemid=12

I doubt she knows who the father is. She may have an idea, but I doubt she ever told her parents or anyone for that matter. Didn't she name a couple people as Caylee's dad and it was proven as not true?

IMO she did not DARE to tell CA about the father because;-
(a)He was of mixed race and CA has a reputation as being racist.
(b) She was dating more than one guy during the month she conceived...
As usual when she is cornered she comes up with an elaborate story.

That's what I mean. Perfect example as to why it's bad to assume things and jump the gun like I did. I hadn't read the autopsy report in I don't know how long...scanned over the 'European ancestry' part.. and automatically assumed. That's why WS is so great because misinformation is corrected and doesn't generally spread like wildfire.

I still :banghead: when I read on other forums that LA or GA is the father of Caylee. Anyway, I really don't want to go there. Just sayin..

Thanks for clearing that up!

OK, I found data for more population groups. Looking at the data for "Vietnamese" in the table starting on p. 1 of this document--http://projects.nfstc.org/workshops/resources/literature/CODIS%20STR%20Loci%20Data%20from%2041%20Sample.pdf--it appears that Caylee's father is very unlikely to have been Vietnamese (about 1/10 of the already low probability of being Hispanic). Which is only interesting because the "Kenneth" mentioned in the diary at a time that (depending on your view of the evidence) might have been early in Casey's pregnancy is 1/2 Vietnamese.

I believe there is a "kenneth" on the defense witness list for penalty phase. why??

I am posting this because it is interesting. Whether or not Caylee's bio dad is any part of the trial or not part of the trial, only matters to me if it were to cause a problem for truth and or justice for Caylee. In that spirit I offer this bit of information I found in my notebook. It doesn't clear anything up, it just shows there were many (lies)stories being told by all of the Anthonys concerning Caylee's father.

OCSO Supplemental Report
7/31/08

Cindy reported she had Caylee most of that week(1st week of June) and that they spent a lot of time together in the family pool.
(skip)
Cindy explained that one of Casey's old friends from school, a person named 'Eric' had visited and that Caylee was the result of a single sexual encounter. Cindy Anthony explained the family had visited and attorney and paperwork was drafted that would give George and Cindy Anthony power of attorney, if anything were to happen to Casey Anthony. Cindy reported that Caylee Anthony's father was killed and that Casey stayed in contact with his widow. ( :eek: ) She also informed that Caylee Anthony had a younger half brother. (What?!)

Casey also told someone that Caylee had siblings but I must have not read my own notes well enough because I didn't remember Cindy stating that Caylee had a half brother!

ETA: I had to fix the word "power" in the sentence because I had wrote the word "poser"(it read): Would give George and Cindy Anthony "poser" of attorney. Maybe I should have left it alone? Poser of attorney seems more like it...

:websleuther:

IMO she did not DARE to tell CA about the father because;-
(a)He was of mixed race and CA has a reputation as being racist.
(b) She was dating more than one guy during the month she conceived...
As usual when she is cornered she comes up with an elaborate story.

BBM

GAAAAHHHHH!!!! :pullhair:

Sorry ZsaZsa I don't mean to pick on you, but this statement is one of those nagging things that perfectly illustrates the complete and total twistedness of this case. And how easy it is to fool people. And it has become something of a pet peeve of mine.

The ONLY place that we have ever ever heard that CA was "racist" is from KC. It was a ploy to keep one of her friends out of her house in order to keep her various groups of friends, and therefore her various pools of lies separated and compartmentalized. It is yet another of KC's pointless and diabolical lies. Yet it once again creeps into "common knowledge" as some sort of truth. CA may be racist, she may not. We have really never seen any evidence either way, nor have we heard any reports from anyone other than KC.

This sort of thing happens OVER and OVER again in this case. "Cindy is a racist", "Lee molested KC", "George molested KC", "Caylee's father is dead", the list goes on and on and on. We need to constantly be on our guard against any single source claims that do not have any corroborating evidence backing them up. Any claims that single source back to KC, CA or Leonard Padilla should be dismissed out of hand as they each have such an incredible history of lying.

I do wonder why Cindy chose to tell this particular version to LE? I wonder why she wanted to say that Casey still had contact with the widow? By saying "the widow" is Cindy indicating Caylee's bio dad was married? I think so, then she goes on to say that Caylee has a half brother. Is this Cindy believing Casey's lies/truths?

Doesn't Cindy think LE would follow up on this information?

WHY did CA deny to her family that ICA was pregnant?
What reason? They all knew from ICA belly!

I am posting this because it is interesting. Whether or not Caylee's bio dad is any part of the trial or not part of the trial, only matters to me if it were to cause a problem for truth and or justice for Caylee. In that spirit I offer this bit of information I found in my notebook. It doesn't clear anything up, it just shows there were many (lies)stories being told by all of the Anthonys concerning Caylee's father.

OCSO Supplemental Report
7/31/08

Cindy reported she had Caylee most of that week(1st week of June) and that they spent a lot of time together in the family pool.
(skip)
Cindy explained that one of Casey's old friends from school, a person named 'Eric' had visited and that Caylee was the result of a single sexual encounter. Cindy Anthony explained the family had visited and attorney and paperwork was drafted that would give George and Cindy Anthony power of attorney, if anything were to happen to Casey Anthony. Cindy reported that Caylee Anthony's father was killed and that Casey stayed in contact with his widow. ( :eek: ) She also informed that Caylee Anthony had a younger half brother. (What?!)

Casey also told someone that Caylee had siblings but I must have not read my own notes well enough because I didn't remember Cindy stating that Caylee had a half brother!

ETA: I had to fix the word "power" in the sentence because I had wrote the word "poser"(it read): Would give George and Cindy Anthony "poser" of attorney. Maybe I should have left it alone? Poser of attorney seems more like it...

Thanks Chiquita,
We must keep in mind that the bearer of this news is Casey.
The same Casey that gave us the following people

1)Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales 25yr old, 1/2 Puerto Rican & 1/2 Black, "10" who's family has money, was a Nanny who worked for FREE or was paid handsomely depending on who Casey was trying to impress and had a Seasonal Universal Work ID, and lives at apt 210 Sawgrass Apartments..

2 & 3) Jeffrey Michael Hopkins and son Zachary, (boyfriend)
4 & 5)Jeffrey' mother in Jacksonville and his sister (married)

6 & 7)Juliette Lewis(co-worker) & her daughter Annabelle

8 & 9)Zanny's mother Gloria & stepfather Victor,

10,11 & 12) Zanny's older sister Samantha and her kids,

13 & 14) Raquel Ferrel (TFI Friday employee) & Jennifer Rosa(ABC Distirubuting Catalog Orlando) Zanny's roommates (both apparently had a lot of money like Zanny)

Universal fake bosses, supervisors and fake emails Lee found on the computer;

15) Tom Manley (supervisor of events)
16) Thomas Franck (Event Coordinator, East Coast Operations).
17) Cheryl Davis (East Coast VP, Marketing and Sales)
18) Katherine Hart (HR Manager, Universal Studios, Florida)
19) Gabe Marsh,
20) Michael Hamilton,

bbm
added to the list..thanks Chiquita

21) Caylee bio dad Eric (even though there is a father we don't know who it is)
22) Caylee step-mother
23) Caylee Half-brother

Now that's a long list of "Bunbery's" (The Importance of Being Earnest)

BBM

GAAAAHHHHH!!!! :pullhair:

Sorry ZsaZsa I don't mean to pick on you, but this statement is one of those nagging things that perfectly illustrates the complete and total twistedness of this case. And how easy it is to fool people. And it has become something of a pet peeve of mine.

The ONLY place that we have ever ever heard that CA was "racist" is from KC. It was a ploy to keep one of her friends out of her house in order to keep her various groups of friends, and therefore her various pools of lies separated and compartmentalized. It is yet another of KC's pointless and diabolical lies. Yet it once again creeps into "common knowledge" as some sort of truth. CA may be racist, she may not. We have really never seen any evidence either way, nor have we heard any reports from anyone other than KC.

This sort of thing happens OVER and OVER again in this case. "Cindy is a racist", "Lee molested KC", "George molested KC", "Caylee's father is dead", the list goes on and on and on. We need to constantly be on our guard against any single source claims that do not have any corroborating evidence backing them up. Any claims that single source back to KC, CA or Leonard Padilla should be dismissed out of hand as they each have such an incredible history of lying.

I don't know if you have listened to the LE interview of CA's neighbors, Joyce and Bailey Dickens, but they are discussing Kiomarie's conversation - at 7 minutes into the video Mr Dickens says Kio told them that when growing up if she was at CA's house and CA came home, she would kick them all out, and Kiomarie states "She threw me out because I was Puerto Rican , she just doesn't like THOSE people" and later "Casey would date Puerto Rican boys just to upset her mother'. To me that is racist. Casey is not the one telling them that, it came from Kiomarie, and according to Mr Dickens , he says he has known her all her life and what she tells him is the truth.
Here is the video:-
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSBGyYFwtTk[/ame]

I do wonder why Cindy chose to tell this particular version to LE? I wonder why she wanted to say that Casey still had contact with the widow? By saying "the widow" is Cindy indicating Caylee's bio dad was married? I think so, then she goes on to say that Caylee has a half brother. Is this Cindy believing Casey's lies/truths?

Doesn't Cindy think LE would follow up on this information?

If we are to believe this version of the story....then ICA concieved CAylee with a married man.....or at the least, with a man involved with another woman with whom he had a child......unless they were married after Caylee was concieved and the half-sibling conceaved after that?????

Plus, keeping in contact with the widow???? Yet the children had no interaction? Thats it! :eek:fftobed:

I don't know if you have listened to the LE interview of CA's neighbors, Joyce and Bailey Dickens, but they are discussing Kiomarie's conversation - at 7 minutes into the video Mr Dickens says Kio told them that when growing up if she was at CA's house and CA came home, she would kick them all out, and Kiomarie states "She threw me out because I was Puerto Rican , she just doesn't like THOSE people" and later "Casey would date Puerto Rican boys just to upset her mother'. To me that is racist. Casey is not the one telling them that, it came from Kiomarie, and according to Mr Dickens , he says he has known her all her life and what she tells him is the truth.
Here is the video:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSBGyYFwtTk

But didn't Kio say that CASEY TOLD HER Cindy didn't like her because she was Puerto Rican? And that CASEY TOLD HER she would date Puerto Rican boys to upset her mother? IMO Kio was just repeating what Casey said about Cindy. So it is still quite likely to be a lie (Casey's lie, not Kio's lie).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni