Astrology - MUNDANE (World Affairs & Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please forgive some of my posts. I had a stroke last year and my mind skips over words in my head and I have permanent damage to my right hand. That is why I don't post more. But you can bet, I read this thread every day. So sorry for OT.

Sooner Fan, please don't let a stupid old stroke keep you from posting honeybunches! I'm just really really really glad you survived! The more you use your mind, as well as your appendages (including your finger digits my dear), the better you will heal! Keep your mind tuned! Your kind persona shows through in your posts. Don't let anything hinder that!

:grouphug:

Tuba, with all of the unrest in our world right now, I am humbled by my memory of Ted Kennedy's speech against the war in Iraq, before he voted against it. Wow, he was so right. He specifically talked about a depression, how the unrest could spread to the rest of the world, how by not giving peace longer to take effect we would create more enemies, how fighting a war on soil rich in oil & natural gas could shift our world as we know it - the list goes on. Everything, every single thing he said has happened or is in the process of happening. It's so unreal!

Funny how a man could have so many indescretions but be such an important part of US political history. I'd bet his astro charts would be moi interesting!

Picture at link of damaged reactor. Gosh this is sooo bad. IMO, I believe this is worse, yes I said worse, than Chernobyl. I believe our world knows how bad Chernobyl was, still is.
Maybe it's for political fallout and mass public panic that Japan is downplaying the radiation problem.

Would they have to defect in order to be safe?

Tuba, I'm hoping you can tell us something positive will come out of this in the future. I sure hope they are able to restore electricity & fix or bury the reactors as they were saying. I have a feeling the reason they deemed it unrealistic to bury the nuc plant in sand & concrete is bc it's not just one reactor, it's 5!

Paulette, anything new in the asteroids? Will they be successful in restoring power and cooling those pools? Is it possible for the radiation & harmful chems to be contained anyday soon?

http://www.npr.org/2011/03/22/134755891/urgent-work-continues-at-japanese-nuclear-plant

Snip:
March 22, 2011
Weariness and anxiety percolated Tuesday among people who left their homes near Japan's radiation-shedding nuclear complex as workers tried urgently to cool an overheated storage pool and methodically to reconnect critical cooling systems.

In another day of progress and setbacks, a pool holding spent nuclear fuel heated up to around the boiling point, a nuclear safety official said. With water bubbling away, there is a risk that more radioactive steam could spew out.

Mercury, Jupiter and Uranus collected together at the time of the quake. Venus was in a 10°-10° sextile with Jupiter, from the Sign of Air, Aquarius. It is my belief that the solution to a radiation assault on a human being will be found in a neutralisation chamber.

Tuba, with all of the unrest in our world right now, I am humbled by my memory of Ted Kennedy's speech against the war in Iraq, before he voted against it. Wow, he was so right. He specifically talked about a depression, how the unrest could spread to the rest of the world, how by not giving peace longer to take effect we would create more enemies, how fighting a war on soil rich in oil & natural gas could shift our world as we know it - the list goes on. Everything, every single thing he said has happened or is in the process of happening. It's so unreal!

Funny how a man could have so many indescretions but be such an important part of US political history. I'd bet his astro charts would be moi interesting!

I happen to have a copy of Ted Kennedy's natal chart so I'll post it here for you, however,
I will not take any questions,
just give what I have to share here:

Note: the KITE formation includes the MC (public perception) will be a part of this Kite and it's seemingly dissipating energy for him, the MC being where Tad Mann, Edgar Cayce and B.V.Raman all agreed the soul comes into the body prior to the first breathe (AC)_ so of immense importance in many ways.
All of these great Astrologers and even Cayce can be looked up on the internet to learn more about them.

Other points in the KITE you can readily see I'm sure is Juno (marriage in the 7th house of partnerships legal contracts and committed others ) and of course, Joan had her own problems to deal with besides being married to Teddy. Perhaps as A.T.Mann would see this chart Juno in the 7th with Pluto is as the mother's own transits were impelling her in her marriage contract at the time this soul came into her experience. Thus she attracted a soul that fit this pattern. We do know by study of this famous family that the father of Ted K. has his own mistress a famous movie star for many years.

Note: The Neptune Moon tight conjunction can work out as so many other aspects of certain planets can, either for or against, depending upon the soul's purpose and free will they exert. For my husband, his tight conjunction of a Neptune/Moon brings about immense compassion for all human beings, great ability to sacrifice personal gain for the betterment of all.

For Ted Kennedy, he too may have had some of this spiritual trait that the Neptune/Moon conj. can depict, but certainly what he was known for publically , was drinking and the dissipation of this energy for Neptune can easily bring a person down as well, by waste and neglect of the higher energies.

Neptune is after all, an outer planet, and we need to be cognizant of our own Neptune's energies, and apply the higher to our lives rather then the dissipation that Neptune is known all too often for producing. Raise the vibration of Neptune to one that works for the soul rather then against.

His own North Node is also in Pisces
, the fish or symbol that swims both upstream and down, and which one is the will of the person, to choose.
I think he chose both ways, in early life to "go with the flow" of the downstream Pisces fish, yet in later life to redeem himself, via that lovely Neptune/Moon persuasion and NN - Dragon's Head, the purpose of life, to be willing to set himself aside and give moreso to the whole, and he was able to do with his government position all of those years.
Please note that Neptune rules Pisces, so his NN (soul's purpose) and the seemingly
two completely different traits you question rightly so, about the man, may easily now be more understood by Neptune's characteristics, when used by man either "for or against" his better self or nature of the soul.

His Sun sign was located conjunct Fixed Star "Fomalhaut" which the ancients said, brings about "An Immortal Name"

Just as you are speaking of him now, long after his death, I think the ancients studied this star for eons and rightly named it as a potential attribute that comes about for the bearer, in this case Mr. Kennedy.
This chart is for the transits at his death, but you can use the Zoom feature (the eyeglass) to blow it up after clicking on it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tuba, so basically are you saying that it's inevitable? I mean, how could a neutralisation chamber be built for so many people and how could those said people live in that chamber for many many years? Or am I misreading your post? I keep thinking of the Chernobyl disaster and the babies that are still being born with huge tumors, fused appendages, damaged hearts, as a matter of fact disformed and malformed organs, my God the list goes on.

No, the chamber would be controlled & not for mass use. One person would enter for the neutralisation treatment. One at a time.

Tuba, would you mind explaining what a neutralisation chamber is. Thank you so much for sharing your expert knowledge with all of us.

A neutralisation chamber would be be a containment where irradiated victims who had suffered exposure, but not yet diagnosed damage, could receive treatment that would counteract and reverse the effects of the exposure.

The prolonged opposition between Saturn and Uranus was pointedly felt in Syria, which has a Scorpio Ascendant and Pluto at 29°01' Virgo, the charge location for the heavy transit planets. Saturn operated to conserve the government and rest on the past while Uranus sought to break free and test the unknown. Now, Syria has a new challenge, a Jupiter - Saturn opposition exact tomorrow, which repeats its own. See below.______________

SyriaTodayMarch272011001.jpg

On the same day Neptune enters Pisces, April 4, NASA begins mapping the surface of Mercury, mission "Messenger". Many photos of Mercury are featured on the web today, a first.

The Moon wobble was a time of massive disruption and instability, the very nature of this configuration that Websleuths dread. March 19 saw the launch of Odyssey Dawn amid the wobble. There was a lot of flexibility written into the event and its horoscope. The mutual reception between Uranus & Neptune was still an option (0° Aries = 30° Pisces) and Venus was in exchange placement with Saturn retrograde.

Saturn rules both youth protests and diplomatic envoys in the Operation chart. Moussa Koussa, former Foreign Minister of the Libyan government, appeared in London and now Ali-Mahmudi, P.M. of Libya has directed Abdul al-Obeidi to consult with Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou in Greece, seeking a solution to the crisis. Trips to Malta and Turkey were also authorized. Dimitri Droutsas, Greek Foreign Minister, conveyed the substance of their consultation.

Saif al-Islam, son of Mohammar Quadaffi, acknowledges on behalf of his father, the international demand for his removal and a real cease-fire. He proposes transition to constitutional democracy in Libya and may have won some measure of credibility through this consultation with the Prime Minister of Greece.

The results from the travels of these envoys is the return of Saturn to the territory of the country of Libya (Saturn in Capricorn in House 4) upon their arrival back in country and the new position of Venus at House 2 cusp in Libra, a net net gain. Saturn in House 4 represents potential for order and stability in the future.

The changed positions of Uranus and Neptune are dramatic in their ability to indicate good future possibilities and purified intent on the part of the revolutionaries and the world view of this extremely intricate situation that presents ever growing complications.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch. Our country's map looks like a target zone, viewed from above with all planetary connections considered. From first light Thursday through Monday EDST, alerts should be brighter than orange.

Both the New Moon chart of April 3 and then again, the national chart transits warn us of impending events. Despite diversion in news cycles, we have to bend our attention and our prayers to a safe outcome under the transits of the next six days. Children and financial markets are pinpointed.

respectfully snipped for space from Tuba's post:
Children and financial markets are pinpointed
together as a disaster like in OK City bombing??? in April 19, 1995????

No, they are appearing as distinct areas in need of all protections possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member