ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the beginning of this video (after the tiger part) it shows a ml grab a dog by its neck and drag it off. Doesn't have sound so we can't hear of it made any sounds. But deffently shows how easy and fast they can grab a prey by its neck and drag it away. I bet if there wasn't this video there would be a big mystery on what happen to the dog as you can see NO BLOOD was left behind. Execpt in the last part but that I believe is actually a Doberman and not a pitbull that is also tough, put up a fight and won!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNf1TnLtZo

The police questioned if the child was ever seen there or at the store. What's up with that?
The sheriff is confident DeOrr was at the campgrounds and the store. It's others who continue to question.

02:45
SB: Now I’m not sure…I don’t recall her saying specifically that she remembered the child. She remembered them talking about their child, and they bought some candy and some other items, and we have a dated and time-stamped receipt, so we know they were in the store. And someone while they were fueling up said they thought they saw a child in the back seat, but that hasn’t been ever positively stated that there was a child there, but ya’ know at this point, I’m believing the family!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-**NO-DISCUSSION-quot&p=12122056#post12122056

Nate Eaton:
“Sheriff Lynn Bowerman has no idea what happened to Deorr Kunz, but he’s 99% sure the two-year-old was at the Timbercreek Campground on July 10th.”

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-**NO-DISCUSSION-quot&p=12007567#post12007567

I am looking forward to hearing about the search today. How many showed up and how far out they searched. Did they rally at the campground the family camped at or someplace else.

Looking at the tall grass in the pictures last Summer hopefully they will be down now and perhaps some clue will be found. That would at least give an idea of which way DeOrr was heading.

In my heart I still think it will be some hunter stumbling across remains or a piece of clothing if DeOrr is to be found up there.

[video=youtube;7Gm_SPAmsRE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gm_SPAmsRE[/video]

The sheriff is confident DeOrr was at the campgrounds and the store. It's others who continue to question.

02:45
SB: Now I’m not sure…I don’t recall her saying specifically that she remembered the child. She remembered them talking about their child, and they bought some candy and some other items, and we have a dated and time-stamped receipt, so we know they were in the store. And someone while they were fueling up said they thought they saw a child in the back seat, but that hasn’t been ever positively stated that there was a child there, but ya’ know at this point, I’m believing the family!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-**NO-DISCUSSION-quot&p=12122056#post12122056

Nate Eaton:
“Sheriff Lynn Bowerman has no idea what happened to Deorr Kunz, but he’s 99% sure the two-year-old was at the Timbercreek Campground on July 10th.”

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-**NO-DISCUSSION-quot&p=12007567#post12007567

Idk Bessie. We pack more food and snacks to cover a week at Disneyland to minimize useless cost. So it's just odd of having to get snacks from the country store that morning since they just arrived that night. He was young so he wouldn't have eaten all of his little snacks.

Btw. Who else seen the creepy stranger. Usually a parent will give that I'm watching you look. Idk. But mountain lions it is. For the sake of avoiding a forced vacation from Ws. Lol

Does Vernal Deorr's truck have a back seat? TIA

Idk Bessie. We pack more food and snacks to cover a week at Disneyland to minimize useless cost. So it's just odd of having to get snacks from the country store that morning since they just arrived that night. He was young so he wouldn't have eaten all of his little snacks.

Btw. Who else seen the creepy stranger. Usually a parent will give that I'm watching you look. Idk. But mountain lions it is. For the sake of avoiding a forced vacation from Ws. Lol
Yeah but its also been reported Jessica got tampons. We all know how unexpected those trip to the store are.

[video=youtube;7Gm_SPAmsRE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gm_SPAmsRE[/video]
Sad. I wish I lived closer so I could go help. I hope all those people who care so much on sm get up and go help.
And apparently its about a 40min trip

Yeah but its also been reported Jessica got tapons. We all know how unexpected those trip to the store are.

I'm surprised that was even released. Okay. I understand. Not every getaway is well planned. Sometimes you do have to stop at the store for whatever.

I liked to heat our road trip food (polishes or burgers) up at 7 11 or Arco Ampm while on the road as well. So stopping at the store is not too blockbuster. Lol. Okay. You got me. I agree.

At the beginning of this video (after the tiger part) it shows a ml grab a dog by its neck and drag it off. Doesn't have sound so we can't hear of it made any sounds. But deffently shows how easy and fast they can grab a prey by its neck and drag it away. I bet if there wasn't this video there would be a big mystery on what happen to the dog as you can see NO BLOOD was left behind. Execpt in the last part but that I believe is actually a Doberman and not a pitbull that is also tough, put up a fight and won!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNf1TnLtZo

There's a big difference between dog skin/fur than human toddler skin. We also have no way of knowing if Deorr would have tried to fight back or resist an attack in any way. From that short video, we can assume that fighting back increases the risk of leaving a bloody mess behind, but I also can't rule out there wouldn't have been blood found with the first two attacks either. We don't know if the theoretical mountain lion's initial attack would have been lethal. There are also a lot of Google image results with wounds that would have definitely resulted in blood being left behind, both human and animal.

I'm surprised that was even released. Okay. I understand. Not every getaway is well planned. Sometimes you do have to stop at the store for whatever.

I liked to heat our road trip food (polishes or burgers) up at 7 11 or Arco Ampm as well. So stopping at the store is not too blockbuster. Lol. Okay. You got me. I agree.
However I only learned about the tampons here. So I can't say it as fact. But seems like it must of checked out.

There's a big difference between dog skin/fur than human toddler skin. We also have no way of knowing if Deorr would have tried to fight back or resist an attack in any way. From that short video, we can assume that fighting back increases the risk of leaving a bloody mess behind, but I also can't rule out there wouldn't have been blood found with the first two attacks either. We don't know if the theoretical mountain lion's initial attack would have been lethal. There are also a lot of Google image results with wounds that would have definitely resulted in blood being left behind, both human and animal.
I realize all this. But from all the pictures I've seen that would equal blood the prey had fought back. We don't know if DeOrr would fight back or not but I really just don't see how he could. A little 25-30 pound defenseless toddler up against a 130 pounds or so ml who would be going for a head bite. I don't think he'd be able to fight back.
I really don't.

And I don't think there is much difference between a dogs skin and a toddlers. A dogs skin might be thicker but it isn't layered like a badgers skin. I mean its easy to see the lion had no problem sinking his teeth in enough to drag him off unlike you'd see with a bdger or deer.

However I only learned about the tampons here. So I can't say it as fact. But seems like it must of checked out.

A personal thing. So I will leave it be. But my thing is the group was very isolated. Ggp friend fishing by himself. Ggp hanging out by himself. The parents wondering off by themselves while leaving him in the vacinity.

Most people would say. Gp we will be right back. Can you watch deor for us.

Then they would have told deor to stay put with ggp. That way it eliminates confusion. Jmo

A personal thing. So I will leave it be. But my thing is the group was very isolated. Ggp friend fishing by himself. Ggp hanging out by himself. The parents wondering off by themselves while leaving him in the vacinity.

Most people would say. Gp we will be right back. Can you watch deor for us.

Then they would have told deor to stay put with ggp. That way it eliminates confusion. Jmo
I think they might have screwed up and are paying dearly for it. And I feel bad for them. One tiny mistake and the rest of their lives will now never be the same.

I just came to post about the overhead footage of the campground. That video gives a really good view of the campground and surrounding area.

I think they might have screwed up and are paying dearly for it. And I feel bad for them. One tiny mistake and the rest of their lives will now never be the same.

It's every parents' worst nightmare.

We've all that that terrifying moment when our child slips out of sight, but for it to go on and on is unimaginable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam