State vs Jason Lynn Young: weekend discussion 11-25 Feb 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if we will hear from big sis, Kimberly Young this time?
She posted all over the internet for the first 6 months as "Just the facts".
She never tried to hide her true identity and made it very clear that her family thought suspicion should have been directed to MF.

Not only did the 3 women enable and shelter JY, I also think some of their actions could be considered criminal.

Kim and her husband Gary from Aberdeen NC

Capture-41.jpg

I found an excellent list of lies a very insightful poster made.

MY getting pregnant just speed up their getting married - Not according to Josh he thought they were on the edge of breaking up.

JY never told MY to abort Cassidy- Not according to Jennifer Powers who said he told MY he would resent them for the rest of their lives if she didn't have an abortion.

He paid for the engagement on two cards - Not according to Linda, MY paid it off with the"boost" from her Italian relatives.

MY heard noises around the house - Not according to Shelly who said JY was the one hearing noises.

He was excited when he found out about Rylan - Not according to Valerie B. who said MY didn't get the reaction she wanted. Or the daycare worker who JY told was the only way he could get sex.

JY blames the frequency of their arguments on MY's pregs - Not according to Josh and SS was the state of their relationship from the beginning.

He didn't throw Gen around on the bed - Not according to Gen

Him and MM were just talking friends that felt guilty & knew it had to end - Not according to their emails & phone records.

He thought AF was still coming early on the 2nd and cleaned up the yard (according to computer records had to be 2-5 & who knows what phone records show) - But according to MF she knew at 3:00 when she called MY.

He got his phone charger to review his chartone demo- According to Agent Smith he didn't look at anything work related.

He stopped to get a paper to review sports scores - According to Agent Smith he was just on scout.com. Also Spivey said he had the same items in his hands when he left the front desk as he had when he arrived.

He smoked a cigar - Josh can't recall him ever smoking anything. MF says he hated smoking. Jennifer Powers said MY quit social smoking since JY hated it. Plus it was cold and gusting winds outside & he has no coat and only matches.

He put a twig higher up the door- According to Galloway only place it would work is directly in the latch.

He had breakfast at the HI - No surveillance video of JY in or near the breakfast area or again after midnight.

He searched for head blow etc..because of an accident victim - According to SBI Whitney these were manually deleted and in the unallocated area.

The lousy cell phone service he had that day that his calls to his mom didn't go thru- According to records had no problems speaking to Brent, Paul, Mccracken, MF, Birchleaf, MM, Bruce and Brian. When Linda called he was in Asheville not some backwater.

Hush Puppies - Photo evidence of him in Cracker Barrel and Tom Rhia's testimony about the rarity of such shoe and observation of Cracker Barrel photo.

Missing shirt - Photo evidence of the birthday shirt & missing shirt

Custody no money - According to financials he had 60k According to family atty all he had to do was sign a visitation agreement and it wouldn't have cost him a dime.

Elissa,

There was blood downstairs. One small smear on the doorknob of the kitchen door, the one that leads to the garage. It was MY's blood.

He was able to transfer the bloody clothes, weapon I suppose?, wedding rings, wallet wih money, maybe cy's diaper from the upstairs ...downstairs to his car yet there was no blood found downstaris or in his car...the car thing really gets me. Because he had to disgard this stuff SOMEWHERE. I know garbage bags were left out on the kitchen counter so maybe he bagged it all really well?

Why is it so hard to believe he was able to use a few garbage bags to put everything in and carry it out with him? Again, he wasn't dripping in blood. There was blood spatter, not gallons of blood oozing off of him. I find it easy peasy to assume the killer left with clothes/shoes/weapon/etc in double or even triple garbage bags. The garbage bags were left out on the counter. Clues don't get much better than that.

Outstanding summary of statements that collectively point to Jason Young. Re his sister's testimony (I rewatched again this morning), she now shares in Jason's guilt. You may want to defend your (sociopathic) brother, many people will empathize with that. To point the finger at Meredith Fisher? Unconscionable -- perhaps the mental defects that Jason possesses run in the family. As far as I'm concerned, she can go to hell too.

Edit to amend...Rather "can go to hell," make that will go to hell.

Wonder if we will hear from big sis, Kimberly Young this time?
She posted all over the internet for the first 6 months as "Just the facts".
She never tried to hide her true identity and made it very clear that her family thought suspicion should have been directed to MF.

Not only did the 3 women enable and shelter JY, I also think some of their actions could be considered criminal.

Kim and her husband Gary from Aberdeen NC

Capture-41.jpg

just looking at them makes me sick to my stomach! AATF!!!!!

From Elissa: Even though he wanted/did brutally murder his wife with his daugheter nearby, I find it hard to believe he wasn't shaken up, nervous. anxious, worried about time issues, etc that he could concentrate enough, be that calm to be so careful with the above?
He's a sociopath. We can't use our own feelings and ascribe them to that monster. But here's another clue: he got to King, NC and had a little temper tantrum when things didn't go his way on not having to go inside to pay. That sounds like stress to me. Not so calm, cool, collected.

And... using the black/white all or nothing "Jason wasn't a planner, so how was he able to think ahead and get size 10 shoes or a weapon...." logic is a fallacy.

He wasn't a planner for things in his everyday life outside of football games, tailgates, and affairs, but for a murder? Yes, he could plan. He did plan. The evidence of planning is there. Might not have been for a long time, but he did have a plan and execute it.

People aren't all one way or the other, but I notice that becomes an argument that gets used to wave away evidence of planning.

But here's another clue about JY's ability to plan. He doubled life insurance 2 months before his wife's murder. He can claim it was in anticipation of baby #2, but MY was only 2 months pregnant when he did that. How did he know she wouldn't have another miscarriage? A guy who "doesn't plan" wouldn't think that far ahead to a second child and estate planning.... yet JY did in fact increase that life insurance benefit. Now why would he do that?

This is an account I got about what happened when the house was released by LE.
It shows how the Fisher's were treated by Kim even early on...sorry no link, so imo.

** When Kim went to the house, the neighbors called Linda at Meredith's. She rushed over to the house in hopes of getting some of MY's personal things. Kim locked the door and would not let them in. After 1 hour, they came out and Linda asked if she could get in for some personal effects. Kim laughed at her, got in her car and drove off.**

I found an excellent list of lies a very insightful poster made.

The lousy cell phone service he had that day that his calls to his mom didn't go thru- According to records had no problems speaking to Brent, Paul, Mccracken, MF, Birchleaf, MM, Bruce and Brian. When Linda called he was in Asheville not some backwater.

Ya know, some years ago one of my daughters took me along with some of her friends on a Mystery Weekend at the Biltmore Inn. We stayed at the Biltmore Inn, but also did some sight-seeing. It was a long week-end, can't recall if we left here on Thursday possibly. Anyway, none of us had any cell phone problems in any of the areas we visited. Thinking back, that was around 2003/2004. Not even from the Inn itself, where we stayed. Made and received calls without interruption, day & night.

So many of us have been here since the murder of Michelle and watched, listened, read, and even dreamed. Like some of you have already said, this case has affected me in so many ways.....I'm sleepy today as I've started having trouble staying asleep.

We've grown to love Michelle. Our feelings for Cassidy, Linda and Meredith are just as strong. From the beginning we knew what and who Slayer Young truly was/is.

I'm proud of all of us together here for Michelle.....for Cassidy....for Linda and Meredith. Whether we post a lot or not, we're here for one main reason.....we want to see SLAYER YOUNG punished for his unspeakable crime and brutality.

I believe in my heart he WILL be convicted this time. Stay positive folks....keep the positive energy flowing to the PT and jury. :)

I also do believe he WILL be convicted this time. IMO, the state's case is a lot better than the first one. They added more testimony. Asked better/more questions of the witnesses. Took their time. Wasn't as rushed. Def seemed more prepared. After listening to the first trial (I would have voted G if I had been on that jury.) I can see how there was a hung jury. At least it was a hung jury NOT an outright acquittal!! Thus, giving the state another chance to go get'em, learn from their mistakes at the first trial, prepare a better case for the new trial and I think they did just that.

Jmo, imo, and all of that

This is an account I got about what happened when the house was released by LE.
It shows how the Fisher's were treated by Kim even early on...sorry no link, so imo.

** When Kim went to the house, the neighbors called Linda at Meredith's. She rushed over to the house in hopes of getting some of MY's personal things. Kim locked the door and would not let them in. After 1 hour, they came out and Linda asked if she could get in for some personal effects. Kim laughed at her, got in her car and drove off.**

Reminds me of scott peterons family when Sharon Rocha wanted some of Laci's things. I recall literally cheering, when I saw the Rocha caravan leaving Laci's house, loaded down with her stuff in their trucks.

Another clue about that King, NC stop. The person in the white SUV was enraged about having to go inside to pay. They must have REALLY NEEDED gas at that point, otherwise they could have gotten back in their vehicle and kept traveling to find another station further down the road. We know from calculating JY's travels he would have been down to less than 1/2 gallon of gas in his tank. He HAD to get gas at that point.

That ship sailed long ago...that she is alive today is because her mothr's killer chose not to harm her, and gave her adult strength medicine to help her go back to sleep...Odds of a random intruder doing these things? Zip zilch nada. That was Jason Lynn Young.

ICAM! Also I doubt a random intruder would've been worried about not tracking bloody footprints downstairs as they hurriedly made their getaway in the dark of night.

I'd like nothing better then to see a guilty verdict come down, and see the whole young clan watch their *imp* being led out in shackles. I watched a program on that ID channel the other night, the one with all the real life crime stories. Can't recall the name of the victim/murderer, but he was tried 3 times before getting a guilty verdict from the jury. Two mistrials, and another circumstantial case, so it has been done. I could be wrong, but I can't see CW giving up on this case if the breakdown is at all leaning towards GUILTY.

I have no question of JY's guilt. Though this weekend I did try to punch holes in the state's case to see what I came up with.

* I don't know anything about anything when it comes to fiber tranferring. Though I find it odd no fibers were found at the home from the HI. He wasn't there long after check in but long enough to make the calls he did. But still no fibers.

*It was testified to at the first trial Jason's tesitmony that he had not STAYED at that specific HI in the last three years. (Doesn't mean he didn't make a "visit"prior I know.) But let's say he didn't. In order to fit the time line, he couldn't have stayed at the hotel for that long that night..he made quite a few calls from his room, changed clothes yet had the time to figure out the best route to leave , to go directly to the emergency door *wasnt shown on other cameras wandering around* , where he sees he can easily come back in, push the camera away so he won't be seen, unplug it too, props the door open and banks on it not being a problem when he returns though maybe he saw that sign on his way out or whenever that reads that same door is UNlocked after 6am. For me I don't know how he quickly left the hotel doing all that in the time he did. (though he could have learned that floorplan of the HI in a variety of ways ,,,u=i.e. stopped there unbeknownest to anyone at some point, I don't know. Possibly looked the floorplan up on a computer? A computer other than his...because no such evidence was found on this. But he wasnt known to be a planner. imo learning that HI floorplan to figure out the best exit def takes some planning.

*This shoe size 10. Did he plan that far in advance to stop and buy a pair? Or did I miss something where did he get these shoes from? Did he remember to take it with him on his trip, remember then to bring it in the house that night ? Or simply had it hidden already at the house? It's been said Jason isn't a planner so this surprises me he thought of this and got it together and remembered to do it, and got rid of it. Now, I will say I have read every page of every thread but the shoe thing has confused me to no end with all the misinforomation so maybe I'm missing something.

*He got no blood downstairs. Yet there was no sign of a clean up upstairs *in the sinks/bath tubs* How lucky is that?

* He was able to transfer the bloody clothes, weapon I suppose?, wedding rings, wallet wih money, maybe cy's diaper from the upstairs ...downstairs to his car yet there was no blood found downstaris or in his car...the car thing really gets me. Because he had to disgard this stuff SOMEWHERE. I know garbage bags were left out on the kitchen counter so maybe he bagged it all really well?

* Even though he wanted/did brutally murder his wife with his daugheter nearby, I find it hard to believe he wasn't shaken up, nervous. anxious, worried about time issues, etc that he could concentrate enough, be that calm to be so careful with the above? Or did he have someone come sometime that morning to their house to fix somethings he perhaps forgot? I don't know about that.

Now, when I look at the totality of the evidence I do think it points to guilt. There are too many concidences for me.

I would def like your feedback on what I wrote above. I have no doubt I missed somethings that can explain above. I'm just trying to think if I were a juror and how others might counter my above points.

jmo, imo and all of that

You'd have to believe a whole lotta lies and fall for a whole lotta excuses for a whole lotta coincidences to believe he's innocent or not guilty.

Another clue about that King, NC stop. The person in the white SUV was enraged about having to go inside to pay. They must have REALLY NEEDED gas at that point, otherwise they could have gotten back in their vehicle and kept traveling to find another station further down the road. We know from calculating JY's travels he would have been down to less than 1/2 gallon of gas in his tank. He HAD to get gas at that point.

That's a very good point that I had not considered as you present. Whether people believe Gracie or not, she had a memorable encounter with someone that morning driving a white SUV. Regardless of her overall mental capacity, it's not as if she could pull that detail out of thin air. It's up to the jury to decide if her testimony fits the rest of the puzzle presented in this case.

I have no question of JY's guilt. Though this weekend I did try to punch holes in the state's case to see what I came up with.

* I don't know anything about anything when it comes to fiber tranferring. Though I find it odd no fibers were found at the home from the HI. He wasn't there long after check in but long enough to make the calls he did. But still no fibers.

*It was testified to at the first trial Jason's tesitmony that he had not STAYED at that specific HI in the last three years. (Doesn't mean he didn't make a "visit"prior I know.) But let's say he didn't. In order to fit the time line, he couldn't have stayed at the hotel for that long that night..he made quite a few calls from his room, changed clothes yet had the time to figure out the best route to leave , to go directly to the emergency door *wasnt shown on other cameras wandering around* , where he sees he can easily come back in, push the camera away so he won't be seen, unplug it too, props the door open and banks on it not being a problem when he returns though maybe he saw that sign on his way out or whenever that reads that same door is UNlocked after 6am. For me I don't know how he quickly left the hotel doing all that in the time he did. (though he could have learned that floorplan of the HI in a variety of ways ,,,u=i.e. stopped there unbeknownest to anyone at some point, I don't know. Possibly looked the floorplan up on a computer? A computer other than his...because no such evidence was found on this. But he wasnt known to be a planner. imo learning that HI floorplan to figure out the best exit def takes some planning.

*This shoe size 10. Did he plan that far in advance to stop and buy a pair? Or did I miss something where did he get these shoes from? Did he remember to take it with him on his trip, remember then to bring it in the house that night ? Or simply had it hidden already at the house? It's been said Jason isn't a planner so this surprises me he thought of this and got it together and remembered to do it, and got rid of it. Now, I will say I have read every page of every thread but the shoe thing has confused me to no end with all the misinforomation so maybe I'm missing something.

*He got no blood downstairs. Yet there was no sign of a clean up upstairs *in the sinks/bath tubs* How lucky is that?

* He was able to transfer the bloody clothes, weapon I suppose?, wedding rings, wallet wih money, maybe cy's diaper from the upstairs ...downstairs to his car yet there was no blood found downstaris or in his car...the car thing really gets me. Because he had to disgard this stuff SOMEWHERE. I know garbage bags were left out on the kitchen counter so maybe he bagged it all really well?

* Even though he wanted/did brutally murder his wife with his daugheter nearby, I find it hard to believe he wasn't shaken up, nervous. anxious, worried about time issues, etc that he could concentrate enough, be that calm to be so careful with the above? Or did he have someone come sometime that morning to their house to fix somethings he perhaps forgot? I don't know about that.

Now, when I look at the totality of the evidence I do think it points to guilt. There are too many concidences for me.

I would def like your feedback on what I wrote above. I have no doubt I missed somethings that can explain above. I'm just trying to think if I were a juror and how others might counter my above points.

jmo, imo and all of that

I did the same thing a few nights ago, tried to put myself in a juror's mind and replayed Jason's story in my head. I came up with the SAME thoughts which you shared here, especially 1) how did he scope out the hotel, and 2) how was the house so void of evidence?

When I thought this through, I didn't try to counter his story with the prosecution's argument. I just took JY's scenario and ran it through my mind and said "is this plausible?" The story hit a brick wall when he shut down and would not even speak with the police on the telephone from the car. Up until that point, it seemed reasonable. I also wondered: why were all the calls to MM continuing, KNOWING that police would jump on this in a nanosecond? If he had cooled his heels days/weeks before committing this murder, he could have said "yeah, I had an affair, but we broke up and I was working on my marriage." And the calls to her just before and the morning after the murder? That's an odd trail to leave for the police.

I can't help but feel there is a very huge and significant piece of this puzzle that is missing.
Such as, for example, a conspiracy, an accomplice, some big twist. I keep thinking: is this one of those cases that, years from know, will show that it wasn't what it appeared to be? That there is something even more sinister (if possible) involved? His not speaking with police and the state of the house (almost no evidence left) are bizarre elements that prompt me to think this.

The conditions at the house don't make sense. He supposedly left Cassidy alone for over 7 hours, and no one knows where the dog was. The house has an open floor plan downstairs. How could the dog have been locked up somewhere? The master bedroom door was open when Meredith got there. Yet the dog had not trailed blood all over. Where was the dog and how does it appear in the front door sidelights when MF arrives without it having been all over the bloody scene? How could that be?

I think someone else was involved. Someone who stayed at the house after JY bludgeoned Michelle. Someone who meticulously cleaned up the house while Cassidy was in a drug-induced sleep. I don't think Jason would have left Cassidy alone that long. Someone else was there, cleaning and watching Cassidy, and controlling the dog's whereabouts until it was time for Jason to call Meredith. I just can't figure out who it was. But the thought it of is horrifying to me.

When JY said to one of MY's friends at the funeral home that "CY was being a real trooper" that was my clue that he had left her alone for hours in that house. A trooper? Who thinks that way? She just lost her mommy in a most brutal fashion.

Yes, he had no choice.
As pointed out, this BP station was the only gas station open at that hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie