Seaching for Anna - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although logically I know that checking the forum every 5 minutes isn't going to do any good, I just can't help myself :crazy:

With my luck, the announcement will come next Tuesday when I will be traveling and unable to get online :p

LOL, Gina, that is how I felt Tuesday night & Wednesday. I was away from a computer. I bet it wouldn't be hard for you to guess what was the 1st thing that I did last night when I got home. I think that I might of still had my suitcase in my hand while I was loging in here lol.

Annasmom and I just received an email from LE that we will definitely have results by sometime next week. :clap:

Wow! I am so excited to hear this! Which ever way it goes, I am happy that a definitive answer is forthcoming. Of course, I hope the answer is positive, but I know that everyone here will deal with either outcome in a dignified and respectful manner. Anna's forum is definitely the best one on Websleuths.

Wow! I am so excited to hear this! Which ever way it goes, I am happy that a definitive answer is forthcoming. Of course, I hope the answer is positive, but I know that everyone here will deal with either outcome in a dignified and respectful manner. Anna's forum is definitely the best one on Websleuths.

My sediments exactly. The suspense is killing me. Even my husband and kids are now asking if the results are in, and they usually think my hobbies are "boring". After telling them the story one night at the supper table, my youngest son said there should be a movie made about it.

Just so you know, I have forwarded the book and the web link to my brother in law who is a Hollywood movie producer. He is watching developments.

Well Doogie that is great news.I hope the news is what we all want. I know it has been a long and winding road for Annasmom that is for sure. I will keep checking back here. The nice part is I live close enough to you two when the results are known. I will be able to hear the screams LAFFIN>

If there are positive results, it's possible we may hear it on the news before someone is able to start a new thread and post the outcome.

If there are positive results, it's possible we may hear it on the news before someone is able to start a new thread and post the outcome.

It's a scary thought but probably! The media has a reporter hidden in every bush around the country!! They'll do anything to be the first to report some major news!

I can picture Dr Doogie right now trying to type the results. Talk about hidden codes! We won't be able to read what he wrote.

Suggestion to Dr Doogie: Type the message today and save it on word pad. That way when the time comes, all you'll have to do is copy & paste.

My sister had read this forum several months ago, but hadn't kept up at WS due to her busy schedule.

I called her this morning and told her it was time to catch up on the ACW board, because it will be solved very soon.

So exciting! I can't wait for the results!

Just so you know, I have forwarded the book and the web link to my brother in law who is a Hollywood movie producer. He is watching developments.

Who is gonna play me? I want Brad Pitt, but with my luck, it will be Ernest Borgnine.

If the results are a match, I anticipate a media -storm of biblical proportions. Shawn Hornbeck was missing for four years, Anna has been missing for thirty-four years: Do the math... :eek:

Actually, in anticipation of the craziness that may ensue after a positive announcement, we have been formulating plans for media control. A family spokesperson has been appointed who knows the "news game" and Annasmom is being prepped for what may be coming. The principals are getting as prepared as they can be.

My sweet Matt said he'd love too, but we'll have to see if he has time between our vacationing and the kids.
Ahhh, hey- a girls got the right to dream...right?:angel:

LOL, then you woke up and smelled the coffee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73