GUILTY Canada - Loretta Saunders, 26, Halifax, NS, 13 February 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a link?

For cbc coverage? No it was on tv they said that she was b1tching about Loretta a few days before Loretta went missing. And they where showing highlighted screencaps of the fb chat.

I'm in ns and was watching cbc at 2am and about 2:30ish that's when they brought it up.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

For cbc coverage? No it was on tv they said that she was b1tching about Loretta a few days before Loretta went missing. And they where showing highlighted screencaps of the fb chat.

I'm in ns and was watching cbc at 2am and about 2:30ish that's when they brought it up.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

The one comment that is important is a quote from Victoria during a chat. I think the police should be very interested in the chat session.

Lol as I'm in ns and could not find it on cbc site so thanks.

Is this one the same as the posted screen shot that was removed from here?

No, there was a harsher comment that the guy took down. It was more explicit but essentially said VH told him on Feb 9 she couldn't stand her new roommate (LS).

Found the NS News where they mention the FB comment.

The news also says VH was a prostitute, first time I heard that confirmed.

Story starts at 6 min mark.

http://www.cbc.ca/player/News/Canada/NS/ID/2439833057/

There is an article with interviews of people in the building shortly after Victoria was found and one woman said something about living in a hotel with Victoria. That sounded like prostitution.

There is an article with interviews of people in the building shortly after Victoria was found and one woman said something about living in a hotel with Victoria. That sounded like prostitution.

Ah yes, could be--I did read that article but I didn't catch that, as I can think of some down and out areas here where people live in motels and pay rent week-to-week. They must have gotten confirmation from old friends though, eh?

Is it just me or is BL un-sleuthable? I can't find anything...

Victoria apparently commented on social media on February 15, after the murder: "welcome to a new & much improved me". She would like to apologize to anyone that she may have wronged, and when looking for a better word, that word that she chooses has to be censored. Apparently, Victoria couldn't stand Loretta ... before and after the murder.

When she emerges in her first photo with a big grin on her face, had she just told investigators a silly story about being a helpless victim, and she would lead investigators to the body because she too was a victim ... when she emerged from the police van to the cameras, was she expecting that the public would applaud her for revealing the location of the body?

What is the guard thinking here ... it seems like he knows what kind of man he is leading up the stairs, and I suspect that it is more than a murder during theft.

To me I think she thinks this is a game to see if she will get off Scott free.

Also we need to also do more to find more info on blake. He has also played a part of this. I've been looking all over to see if I can find info about him. Pipl and so in has nothing on thos guy.

Also we need to also do more to find more info on blake. He has also played a part of this. I've been looking all over to see if I can find info about him. Pipl and so in has nothing on thos guy.

I tried too. I checked different provinces and cities, last name variations. I read somewhere that his warrant was for an appearance in Drumheller, Alberta for assault.

Could he have used his middle names on social media, or a completely made up identity, or he didn't use computers?

Blake William David Leggette ... could be William Leggete, David Leggette, Bill Leggette , Dave Legette, Blake Legette.

Also we need to also do more to find more info on blake. He has also played a part of this.

She will not be released after a slap on the wrist. She might think that she can wriggle out of this, but it won't happen.

Not only is Victoria Henneberry (AKA Galbraith) laid bare by her social media remarks before and after the murder, but her post murder smirk looks like she expects some adoration and sympathy.

This is the real Victoria Henneberry (aka Galbraith)

I think it's just occurring to them that unless they plead guilty, the entire world will know what they did.

There is a mention here of chages for possession of stolen property and marijuana--that he skipped out on.
---

Quote: Blake Leggette, 25, is wanted on warrants for possession of stolen property and possession of marijuana. He had been scheduled to appear before a Drumheller, Alta., court on April 16, 2013, but failed to appear.
Read more: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...er-roommate-wanted-on-alta-warrants-1.2548394

She will not be released after a slap on the wrist. She might think that she can wriggle out of this, but it won't happen.

Not only is Victoria Henneberry (AKA Galbraith) laid bare by her social media remarks before and after the murder, but her post murder smirk looks like she expects some adoration and sympathy.

This is the real Victoria Henneberry (aka Galbraith)

Wondering if the smirk relates to, what appears to be imo, a symbol of some sort formed by her thumbs?

We have to remember also that the max sentence of 25 years does not mean anyone is automatically released in 25 years.

Very classy family imo.
bbm.

http://www.novanewsnow.com/News/Reg...oretta-Saunders-family-grateful-for-support/1

"Coffey told The Telegram the outburst did not come from any of Saunders’ relatives as the family is determined to let the justice system do its work.

“We didn’t say anything in anger,” Coffey said.

Seeing Leggette in court was obviously difficult, and Saunders’ siblings who were present had hoped Leggette would look them in the face, but he did not, she said.

In a show of the family’s strength, Coffey said Saunders’ parents, Miriam and Clayton, who are mourning for their daughter in Happy Valley-Goose Bay, are also praying for the family of the accused.

“My family are not selfless,” Coffey said.

“Even when we are hurting, this is part of who we are
.”

I thought it strange in the footage of her arriving at court that she had a small red ? book with her and seemed determined as she got out to find a certain page. Was she going to show the page or is starting to build some sort of BS insane defence by saying a passage in a book made her do it or something else equally foolish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire